Blood Status
Pure Blood
Relationship Status
Seeing Somebody
Sexual Orientation
Gay
Wand
Curly 10 1/2" Rigid Elm Wand with Augurey Tail Feather Core
Emmanuel had a lot going on, as he always did, but with him being head boy there was just always something he needed to do. He'd scarcely had a moment as the semester got started to think about the last year of his history club. But he had always made the time for Kyon, as he was this morning, It was early, but it would mean he'd get to spend the time with Kyon, a whole breakfast time with him. It was the best part of every day. He spotted him at the Gryffindor table and walked over, going to tap his shoulder so that he could give him a kiss before he'd even sat down. "Morning,"

Kyon and Emmanuel didn't always met up in the morning- they'd realized quickly that timing that right wasn't always easy. Kyon loved his morning runs, and it was hard to keep track of the time when he was really into them. He realized that morning as he was wheeling back towards the castle that it was getting later than he'd intended. He had just fallen into his seat at the Gryffindor table, grabbing a water and downing half of it, before he felt Emmanuel tap his shoulder. He turned, accepting the kiss but keeping it quick, pulling it back and chuckling. "Stooop, I'm all gross," He smiled, turning slightly. "I didn't want to risk missing you on the way up. I must smell terrible- should I go shower really quick?"

Emmanuel gave a little smile as Kyon accepted the kiss and then still turned away slightly. He moved into the spot next to him and sat close to him, and then shrugged. "it's up to you," he told him. He would maybe end up being a bit behind with his day if Kyon took too long but he knew that he didn't really mind. "You don't smell bad though, and it's first thing in the day, who cares," he then added.

Kyon chuckled, shifting to try and hook his foot around Emmanuels. "Ah, if it doesn't bother you, it doesn't bother me." He winked playfully, leaning in to press his shoulder to Emmanuels. "So, does that mean I get a better kiss?" He teased, propping his chin in his hand. "Since I'm not worried now about being smelly?" He just let himself enjoy Emmanuel by his side.

Emmanuel gave a little smile, glad that it didn't bother him, since Emmanuel didn't really care. He liked Kyon for Kyon to just be himself. He leaned into him back and went to take Kyon's face in his hands to kiss him better and properly, should Kyon allow him to do.

Kyon hummed, accepting the kiss and leaning into Emmanuels touch with a small smile on his lips. He never would have guessed that the boy could be so openly affectionate. He wasn't complaining though- he loved every second of it. He leant his forehead against Emmanuels shoulder when he broke the kiss, smiling and sighing softly in content. "Love you, Manny," He murmured softly, shyly, almost to himself.

Emmanuel kissed him properly and then he put his arm a little around him. Stilling a little at the reaction to the words that he said but not actually minding too deeply. Instead he just went to kiss his cheek and then smiled. "Manny?" he said softly. "Not sure that suits me," he commented lightly he had never really been one for nicknames but it wasn't the worst nickname ever. "But I'll take it. How did you sleep?"

Kyon chuckled. "Yeah, not sure I like Manny either," He countered. He hadn't been big on 'E' either. He had been chewing over ideas for a bit. He kissed under Emmanuels jaw, just enjoying cuddling into him. "It was good, I had a nice run. How was yours?" He questioned, thinking maybe pet names would be the better way to go. He chuckled a little at the spiral his thoughts had gone down. "Maybe Professor would be a cute name for you," He teased.

Emmanuel laughed lightly. "You can always just call me by my name, you know," he teased softly. "I'm named after my grandfather," he added with a little smile, leaning into the touches and kisses that Kyon was giving him. He wasn't sure he'd ever gone over his name and its meaning or why he had been called it. "Good, I got up, read a little and then came to meet you," he said with a smile. "I plan on being a Doctor, like a muggle university one, so it could be Doctor?" he added.

Kyon chuckled. "Well, sure, but I read that couples have cute nicknames for each other," He explained. "I did all sorts of reading up on it," He admitted, not ashamed of it. Emmanuel was Kyon's first real relationship, and he wanted to do it right. "Being named for your grandfather is nice, though, did you know him?" He asked, glad that even now there were still things he could learn about his boyfriend. He chuckled. "Doc, maybe," He offered, considering it. He knew nicknames were a baseline couple thing, but he was just used to Emmanuel. He ran over a few of the usual in his head. Baby, honey, handsome, babe...

Emmanuel gave a little smile. "Pet names, don't have to be our names, maybe we could call each other honey, or sweetheart," Emmanuel leaned into him, "And I'm sure they'll come easily, with a little time," the boy added, sure that with enough time they would manage to find the nicknames that they wanted for each other. "He died before I was born," he replied, "My parents say he was a great man," he added, trying to help show perhaps a little why he wanted to keep being called how he was called. "Doc will be nice," he admitted.

Kyon chuckled, leaning back into Emmanuel and shutting his eyes. "You're right, again," He teased lightly. "I just spent so long thinking it wasn't possible, now I want to just... make sure I do things right," He shifted to steal a kiss. "I think you're a pretty great man, yourself." He offered softly, thinking that he was doing a pretty great job of living up to his namesake.

Emmanuel gave a little smile and went to rub Kyon's back while leaning in to accept the kiss. "If I am half the man my grandfather was, I will be very proud," he said with a smile, knowing he was trying his best to live up to the expectations of his grandfather and maybe not always succeeding. He was trying though, and trying a lot.

Kyon chuckled, trying to steal a kiss. "Well, I may be biased but I think you're already that man, if not more," He offered out his hand. "Wanna walk with me back to my house? I need a shower, I'm feeling gross." He laughed, knowing he needed a shower.

Emmanuel didn't argue with him on it, knowing that Kyon wasn't going to back down from it, and knowing that this was not the sort of back and forth which needed to be drawn out. "Of course," he agreed, he finished a piece of his food quickly and then took Kyon's hand.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back