[!BR] Las Vegas Baby.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Laura giggled as he picked her up and set her down infront of a shop. She looked at all the rings until she found one that she really ike. She pointed to it smiling. " I like that one." She said looking up to Leo with a smile. " Can we get that one?"

Leo smiled at Laura. "That one looks good to me." He said, before walking over to the counter and buying the ring. He then turned to Laura, took her hand and gently placed it on her finger. "There we go, it's now official." He said, laughing as he pressed his lips against Laura's and kissed her, moving his hands around her back.

Laura smiled widely when he put the ring on her finger. She kissed him back and put her hands the his upper arms and pulled him closer. When the kiss ended she pulled away with a smile. " So where are you staying. I think its about time i saw your room."

Leo smiled. "Oh I'm just in a hotel. But I'll be staying wherever you are." He said, before taking Laura's hand then apperating the pair of them to the hotel that he was staying at. He lead Laura up to his room, then poured himself a fire-whiskey, which he had bought earlier on, then downed it in one. He then walked back over to Laura. "I would offer you a drink, but it's getting late, and there are more important things to be doing..." Leo trailed off, and didn't even finish his sentence before he began kissing Laura again.

Laura followed him upstairs and into his room. She looked around as he had a drink. It was just a typical hotel room. She kissed him back when he kissed her, ignoring his little comment. She took his top off and pushed him onto the bed and sat on his lap and continued to kiss him. " Come on husband hurry up." She giggled

Leo kissed Laura back. "I'm hurrying, I'm hurrying." He joked, as he picked Laura up whilst getting to his feet. He then threw the duvet covers onto the floor with one hand, as he held Laura. Leo continued to kiss Laura as he climbed onto the bed with her in his arms, he then lay her down on the bed and began to take her shirt off as he climbed on top of her and kissed her.

One hour later

Laura opened her eyes and groaned when she felt a head ack pounding away in her head. She sat up and put her head n her hands and frowned when she felt something odd on her left one. She moved her hands away from her face and inspected her left hand. Shock hit her when she saw the beautiful ring on ehr finger. What confused her was that it was on her wedding finger. She sighed and stood up to get changed. Once changed she turned to make the bed only to see a boy lying there. She gasped. " Oh my god who are you!?"

Topic Closed

This roleplay has been found to break one of our Board Rules and as such has been closed by an Administrator. You will be contacted shortly by either Nicolas King or Cecily Zhefarovich regarding this thread.

~The HNZ Admin Team

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back