[!BR] Las Vegas Baby.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Leo Shephard

Leo had just arrived in Vegas. He had come here for a break away from his life in New Zealand for a week or so. He was wearing some shorts, and a polo-shirt as he wandered into a Vegas night club. He could hear the music bursting out of the speakers, so he walked over to the bar to get a fire-whiskey before downing it in one, then making his way over to the dance floor. He was in Vegas to have some fun, so he danced his way around until he bumped into a pretty looking girl. He took her by the waist and started to dance with her. "Hey there, it must be my lucky night, bumping into you n all..." Leo flirted.

Laura was in vagus on holday. She wanted some time to unwind. She walked into her favourite club which she found the other day. She bought a few drinks and drank them all before going onto the floor a bit tipsy. She was dacing to a good song when a cute boy bumped into her. She smiled kindly. " MAybe its mine too. Its not every day a cute boy bumps into me. Im Laura." She said tipsishly.

Leo smiled at the girl. "Well thanks, I'm Leo, it's nice to meet you." He said. "So where you from then?...I mean, you don't sound like a Vegas girl to me..even if you do look like one." Leo complimented her, with a cheeky wink. Leo continued to dance with the girl, slowly, and carefully, moving his hands up from her waist.

Laura giggled then wrapped her arms around his neck. " Its nice to meet you to Leo, its a nice name for a cute boy." She looked over to the bar and decided that she would have another drink now. She looked backl at Leo and grinned. " So how about buying me a drink?" She asked cheekily

Leo smiled as the girl wrapped her arms around his neck. 'Just what I wanted.' Leo thought to himself. "Yeah sure, of course I'll buy you a drink." Leo said with a smile, leaning in to kiss Laura, but pulling away at the last minute, before taking her hands from around his neck, then leading her over to the bar. Leo liked to tease. "So then, what can I get you?" He asked with a widening smile.

Laura waited to see if he would kiss her and was a bit disappointed when he didnt but soon cheered up when he led her to the bar. " I will have what ever is the strongest." She said with a giggle. " So Leo are you single?" She hoped he wasnt as then she might just have some company tonight

Leo ordered Laura a Martini, as that's what most girls seemed to like, and ordered himself a fire-whiskey. "Here we go." He said, handing Laura's drink to her. "And my answer to your question would be yes I am single...why, are you looking or something?" Leo asked, with a cheeky smile on his face, before gulping down his fire-whiskey in one go, then ordering another few, and doing exactly the same thing. "That's better." Leo said, waiting for the quick intake of alcohol to kick into his system. He was gonna be drunk by the end of the night, especially as he was with a new found girl. Leo slid his arms around Laura's waist, then let his hands meet at her lower back.

Laura drank her Martini quickly and then got another one. She watched Leo knocking back his drinks and giggled like a little girl. Obviously she wouldnt be the only one drunk tonight. " Well i am looking for a cute bot to spend the night with and i have just found one." She said running her finger down his chest then finishing her drink and got another one

Leo laughed as Laura appeared to be copying him. He ordered another fire-whiskey, downed it, then smiled at Laura as she spoke. "Well I was looking for a cute girl to spend the night with, so I guess you're the perfect match for me." Leo said, jokingly, before kissing Laura on the lips, and holding it. Leo liked to take risks.

Laura kissed him back then stumbled slightly as she lost her balance. She stood still for a moment trying to get her bearing again before giggling. " I think your funny." She laughed and went back over to him and practically fell on him then kissed him. " You know if we are such a perfect match we should like get married or something." She giggled. Laura had lost all traces of being sober and was off her head now

Leo laughed as Laura suggested marriage. He downed another 3 or 4 fire-whiskeys before kissing Laura again. "That'd be a good idea." He said drunkardly, staggering all over the place, falling into Laura. He was off his mind and didn't have a clue what he had just agreed to. He continued to kiss Laura, before ordering another fire-whiskey, then gulping it down in one again, before drunkenly leading Laura over to the dance-floor, where he continued to kiss her and kiss her, as he brought her in closer towards him.

Laura kept on giggling as she watched him stagger around everywhere and led her to the dance floor. SHe began to dance, well what felt like dancing but probably didnt look like it. She smiled widely at him and kissed him. " I think i know a really cool place near here that does those weird quick ones you know." She hiccuped slightly.

Leo laughed. "Those weird quick ones?" Leo said, as he began slurring his speech a little. "What you on about?" Weddings?" He asked, moving his hands around Laura's body as he continuously kissed her.

Laura shrugged and giggled again. She was very giggly tonight. " You know those ones that like take less than five minutes. Come on pretty boy, are you scared." She ran her hands up his arms then around the back of his neck and kissed him again

Leo laughed. "Me? I ain't no scardey cat." He laughed, as he kissed Laura again. "We should do this." He said, jokingly, before beginning to kiss Laura again. He moved his way over to the corner of the dance floor bringing Laura with him as he constantly kissed her. His hands slid under her shirt as they kissed. "Woops." He said, in a high-pitched voice, before laughing.

Laura laughed at his high pitch voice. " Your a little joker arent you." She said as she pushed him away slightly with the palm of her hand then skipped away. " Come and get me." She giggled and went out of the door and in the direction of the wedding place

Leo purposely failed to catch Laura until they reached the wedding place, where he picked her up from behind, then spun her round, before turning her round and kissing her. He was still drunk from being in the night club, so was still very hyper-active, but his speech wasn't slurring quite as much now. "I've got you now." He said, jokingly, with a laugh behind his voice. He then kissed her again, before picking her up, and carrying her into the wedding place.

Laura gasped when he picked her up and kissed her. She looked in front of them as he walked into the wedding place. A grinned placed itself on her face when they got inside. She got down and drunkenly went over to the desk. " Urm yeah we would like to get married quickly." SHe giggled as the person pointed them to a door. She skipped over and stopped in front of it and turned to kiss Leo and opened the door

Leo laughed his way over to the door, following in Laura's footsteps. "So, let's get married already." He said drunkardly, before taking Laura by the waist and kissing her on the lips, but narrowly missing her waist in drunkeness, and landing his hands not far below her arm pits.

Laura giggled and wrapped her legs around his waist and reached down to open the door. She kissed his lips and pulled him closer. " Lead the way lover boy." She giggled slightly before looking into the room

Leo kissed Laura as he walked into the room, carrying her in with him. "So what now...don't I need a ring or something?" He said, taking a seat at the front of the room, then putting Laura on his lap sideways and kissing her again.

Laura kissed him back and giggled as she put her finger on his lips. " Later, for now make an honest women of me." She took his hand and led him over to the guy who would marry huim.She stumbled around a lot and she stopped in front of him. " Hey mister guy. I want you to marry us." She giigled then handed him a roll of money and cuddled Leo still giggling

Leo laughed as he watched Laura stumble all over the place, then followed her. "Yeah that's right, you Sir, are gonna marry us two...today...now...and together...you got that?" He said drunkardly.

Laura continued to giggle as the man started speaking all that marriage stuff. She leant up to Leo when he said that kissing part of the speech. She kissed the lips of her new husband and wrapped her arms around his neck and pulled away a few minute later. " Should we go ring shopping?"

Leo smiled as he put his hands on either side of Laura's waist and kissed her. When the kiss ended a few minutes later, Leo couldn't help but laugh in drunkenness. "Yeah, let's get that ring." He joked, picking Laura up into his arms in the process then running towards the shops, and finding a jewellery shop, where he put her down. "So which one eh?" He asked her.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back