Blood Status
Mixed Blood
Relationship Status
Married
Sexual Orientation
Matt ) ( Gay
Wand
Apple, 13 1/2 inches, Essence of Belladonna
Soo, Kyle is just figuring out that he's gay. He's still going out with Llheione Cole, and is currently trying to think of a way to end it gently. (And Llhei's RPer's computer is broken, so nothing much has happened there lately anyway) In the mean time though, Kyle needs BOYS! He's really, really confused about this whole gay thing, and any boys who can help in any way would be lovely! 1st to 3rd years only I reckon, 4th at the OLDEST. Need boys for him to talk to, boys for him to try and flirt with (disasterous or not) and possibly an eventual boyfriend (distant, distant future.) I know Kyle already has kind of a thing for Kit Hartley, so I'm gonna PM his RPer (or just talk to her next time I see her in town) but the more boys the merrier!

Also, if there are any much older gay guys at Hogwarts, a gay-mentor would be just lovely :)

...I can't believe I just said gay-mentor :lol:

Rician- Although he is still in denial - is gay.
He could sort of.. I dunno, be either a 'gay mentor' if you like or a possible fling.
You know the sort of thing.
Rician does flirt with girls at the moment but only because he's in denial.

Sounds great :D I definitely like the idea of Rician as a gay-mentor/fling :) Kyle's just gotten past the denial phase, he's now up to 'so... what am I supposed to do now that I'm gay?' stage, so he might be able to help Rician out a bit there :) Shall we do a RP with the two of them?

Could you? I'm about to go away for two days, so it'll be awhile before I respond, but I'll get to it soon as I get back ^_^

(This is still Kyle btw just different account.)

Rawr! Just thought I'd show my face to any wondering who Kyle's mystery "thing" is XD
If it's okay with any of Kyle's new boys, I think it could be cool if Kit sort of dislikes you? Y'know, rivals in love and everything, heh. Even though he's just a firstie.

Lawl Kit has a jealous ^^ Oh, and Rician; thanks :) I replied!

Topic Closed and Archived

This roleplay development has been inactive for an extended period of time or is now completed.
Thank you for having used the plot development forum and feel free to create future threads in said forum.

~The HNZ Site Staff

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back