Blood Status
Mixed Blood
Relationship Status
Single
Sexual Orientation
Unsure
Wand
Knotted 13 1/2 Inch Flexible Ivy Wand with Billywig Stinger Core
Igor race down the cobblestone sidewalk, fast as his short doggy legs would let him with his owner trailing from behind him. He barks and stops, wagging his bum in the process excitedly then takes off again. "Igor! Igor," the Hufflepuff shouted, laughed, and proceed to run after the bulldog. Igor barks, and pauses again this time he found himself on the soft, green grass next to Tākarokaro Park. Right where he's meant to meet his friends today. Alexei slows way down, shaking his head down at a resting Igor. "You know for an old dog you sure run like a young pup today. What's gotten into you, huh? Excited about your playdate today?" Alexei pets Igor, the bulldog tongue hangs out in a somewhat heavy pant though his bum continues to wag happily. "I take that as a yes. Here have some water," Alexei laughs, pulling out a bottle from his back bag. He carried two, one for him and one for Igor. Igor drank from the bottle while the pair waited around for their friends to finally arrive.

Linden was excited he had spoken with Alexai at the ball and then Lysander at the pet shop, bothwere his friends both were a year older than him. and both had suggested meeting up with their dogs. he had decided that as they were all friends he may as well try and organise a play date for them both. he had managed to find an afternoon that they could both make it. and convinced Willow to apparate him to the park and then return with Bjorn. he was looking forward to meeting igor and Odie. and while he hadn't mentioned anything to the boys he was also hoping to test his cousins theory this afternoon. when she had first said something as a side comment in September he had thought she was mad but as the weeks had left the thought rattling in his heas he started to wonder if he may be right. he asked willow if she wanted to stay but she said no and that she had some errands to run. before turning and vanishing. something that he was still not used to seeing at least not from his sister. he took a ball out of his bag and threw it watching bjorn chase after it while he kept an eye out for the others. He saw Alexei not to far away and made his way over to his friend hey Alexei and I gross this is Igor he said as Bjorn went to smell the other dog Happy new year. how Was your Christmas? He asked wondering how he was meant to greet his friend a hug that is what girls did but it didn’t seem right a high five maybe he settled with sitting down next to him and scratching Igor behind the ears

Linden was excited he had spoken with Alexai at the ball and then Lysander at the pet shop, bothwere his friends both were a year older than him. and both had suggested meeting up with their dogs. he had decided that as they were all friends he may as well try and organise a play date for them both. he had managed to find an afternoon that they could both make it. and convinced Willow to apparate him to the park and then return with Bjorn. he was looking forward to meeting igor and Odie. and while he hadn't mentioned anything to the boys he was also hoping to test his cousins theory this afternoon. when she had first said something as a side comment in September he had thought she was mad but as the weeks had left the thought rattling in his heas he started to wonder if he may be right. he asked willow if she wanted to stay but she said no and that she had some errands to run. before turning and vanishing. something that he was still not used to seeing at least not from his sister. he took a ball out of his bag and threw it watching bjorn chase after it while he kept an eye out for the others. He saw Alexei not to far away and made his way over to his friend hey Alexei and I guess this is Igor he said as Bjorn went to smell the other dog Happy new year. how Was your Christmas? He asked wondering how he was meant to greet his friend a hug that is what girls did but it didn’t seem right a high five maybe he

Last edited:
It had taken some convincing to bring Odysseus all the way to Brightstone. The crup was Lysander's fathers, and he didn't often let the teens take it far from their home unsurpervised. Leaving his dad at the Hog's Head, Sander walked the crup over to Tākarokaro Park to meet his friends. Outside of his sister and Spencer, he'd never really had a play-date with animals before, and he was particularly excited about it. His owl would have never settled for anything so social, so he was glad he could bring the crup along instead. Spotting the other boys, Sander picked up the pace, letting Odie run ahead and pull him along. The dog seemed just as excited as he was. He dropped the lead as he got close, to avoid getting caught up in it, and threw his arms around the shoulders of his two friends. "What's up, guys?" He beamed, pulling them in for a tight, brief hug, before dropping his arms back to his sides. "Is that Bjorn?" He asked, waving a hand at the kelpie. "And who's this?" He continued, crouching down to try and get the third dog's attention so he could give it a pat. He looked up at Alexei, since it had to have been his, though he couldn't remember if Linden had told him its name.​

Alexei didn't see Willow apparate with Linden and Bjorn. She was gone by the time Alexei notices Bjorn chasing after a ball, which in turn informs Alexei that Linden was nearby. Alexei gave a friendly wave to Linden, a big smile appearing on his face. He never met Bjorn, but he has seen photos of the dog and he is bigger in person than in photos. "Whoa, he's big! A giant compare to Igor," Alexei didn't answer Linden at first, petting Bjorn when he was in reach. "Yes, it is! The one and only Igor, this old man," Alexei laugh, petting the bulldog on his head. "Happy New Year, Linden and Bjorn! It was fun, I went skiing with my grandmothers for a bit and then came back the next day to help dad at St. Mungo's. How was yours?" That may not have sounded all fun to other boys his age, but it did to him. And he didn't know why, but he always felt comfortable around his grandmothers. Comfortable enough for the Hufflepuff to tell them something personal about himself, something personal he was keeping private until he was comfortable enough to tell others. It's something Alexei is slowly discovering about himself, so he wasn't sure how he would go about telling his sister and friends. "Sanders-man! You're finally showing your face," Alexei teases the boy, laughing. "Igor, the old man. Igor because he was once a warrior in another life, I suspect and old man, well because he's old. And who's the little guy, a crup?" Alexei kinda knew Linden would invite Lysander, Lysander's dad owns the Magical Menagerie after all. And Lysander had a crup, it reminded him the first they met at the very shop. Playing with crup puppies is the best way to meet new friends.

Last edited:
Linden was glad that it was just him and alexei with their dogs to start. he chuckled as his friend commented that he was a giant compared to igor. it was true Alexei's dog was tiny. "Kelpies are meant to be working dogs. bread to heard sheep." he said apparently before he had joined the cullen household as a pupply he had been living with a family who didn't ave the time or space to exercise him and had given him to the shelter. he was perfect on the Cullen property. there was always space for him to run. his mum took him for a run almost every morning. and there were enough animals. "what do you do at st mungos? do you want to be a healer?" he asked. alexai knew what he wanted to do but he had never asked what his friend was hoping to do after school. not that it would be any time soon. "my break has been good. mainly just at home. we had a big barbeque for Christmas where my aunts uncle an cousins came over. and i went fishing with dad a couple of times" he said. christmas had. been a fun day they had had a big barbique and played a game which was a mix between quidditch and cricket. I l also got a bat which sander helped me choose" he said just as he felt arms wrap around his shoulder. he hugged the other two boys back. it was nice to have such good friends. "Hey Sander. glad you could makr it. aww Odysseus is really handsome" he said admiring the crup.

Lysander scratched the old bulldog behind the ears, giving him the majority of his attention and using the rest to listen to Alexei explain Igor's name. Odie, meanwhile, busied himself with sniffing out Bjorn. "That's sick. This is Odysseus. We call him Odie. Dad named him after the hero." He explained, looking around for wherever the crup had gotten to. Spotting him with Bjorn, he offered the other dog a pat too, and got back to his feet to let them get to know each other. "He's getting kind of old himself. We've had him a few years. Since I was young, but I don't remember when they brought him home." He'd been the first crup Sander had seen, but he was far bigger now that he'd been as a tiny cruppy. He turned his attention to Linden with a broad grin. "How's the bat doing?" He asked. Helping Linden pick one had given him a new appreciation for how cute they really were, though the news that Elg had passed still saddened him.​

Alexei nodded along while Linden describe the kind of dog breed Bjorn was. Like he knew a thing or two about different dog breeds. Hint, hint: he does not. Alexei doesn't bother to get to know the different breeds that were out there unless he was around creature lovers like Linden and Lysander. One would think he'd pick that up from them, but he hasn't quite yet. Alexei slowly approach the crup, reaching out to give Odie pets. "I mostly helped him cut up ingredients, the basic stuff," Alexei shook his head. "My dad wants me to be, but I don't have my heart set on it yet," Alexei admitted to both his friends. He felt he was too young to make those types of decisions so soon. That's how he personally felt anyways. "You got a bat?"

Linden watched bjorn ond odysius playiing. "that is a gool name when alexei said what he was doing at the hospital he chuckled. "you sound like my sister at the apothecary. I don't know why she ever picked to work there she potions. and cant stand her boss" he said. "you will let me know if the menagery is ever hiring wouldn't you" he said out of all the shops the menagery would be his shop of choice. the owl emporium would be okay too, or the ice cream shop. "you should come and be a magizoologist.we could be the three musketeers together with our trusty dogs" he said. thinking of how much fun tht would be. especially with Alexei there. at the question of mus he reached up and opened his shirt pocket. he had made his dad adjust it so that he could keep a bat inside "Yes, he is called flaggermus or mus for short" he said. he had literally named his bat bat, but the short name was mouse. which was cool. his rat had been called moose, because calling him mus was just going to make people think he didnt know the difference between rats and mice. and bjorn meant bear. as the conversation paused he took his ball and threw it for the dogs to take off after it wondering who would get it first.[/B]

Users who are viewing this thread

Back