OOC First Name
Emzies
Blood Status
Mixed Blood
Relationship Status
Seeing Somebody
Wand
Knotted 10 1/2" Sturdy Black Walnut Wand with Billywig Stinger Core
Ajaccio had an odd note from Andy just a little before gotten ready for the ball, it was a little out of nowhere and he wasn’t quite sure what to make of it. He couldn’t imagine she was serious, he had perhaps not been as good a friend as he could’ve been, but he had always been clear that he didn’t really know how to be a friend, that his experience was limited. He wasn’t sure what to make of it and knew he’d have to reach out soon, but this evening he was going to the ball, and in a last minute thought when he’d been giving her the rose he had invited Nicole to the ball with him. She was coming with friends and he knew that he would be able to steal her away from them and spend time with her. He liked Nicole, she had been the first person that he’d met pre to Hogwarts, the first friend he’d ever had. He had promised her a trip to France back then, and he knew he would make good on it eventually. When they both old enough. He’d made a bit of an effort for the celebration, he was wearing his school shirt and a pair of jeans, they were the best trousers for an event like this, worn and sun faded slightly, but he’d tried to make an effort, with everything but his hair because he knew there was no improving that but, He’d pulled out all the roses that had been in it earlier in the day. He spotted Nicole with her friends and he waved excitedly at her, Ajaccio had waited a little bit before arriving at the ball, wanting to make sure that he didn't steal Nicole away from her friends the whole night. He liked Nicole and it would just be a good evening with her and after interrupting her with her friends he’d now gotten her alone to dance with. ”I made an effort, can you tell?” he said with a smile. ”Shall we get to dancing then?”

Nicole was little nervous about spending some one on one time with Ajax at the dance, though she was hopeful it was a good nervous. It was silly really, she and Ajax had hung out before, and besides being worried he was going to hurt himself doing some sort of weird stunt, there was nothing to be worried about. And unless he'd brought his skateboard to the dance, she was pretty sure that wouldn't be an issue. "You look nice," She said with a little laugh when Ajax said he'd made an effort. She could tell he was trying, at least by his standards, though his poor mess of hair was still a lost cause. It wasn't stuffed full with roses anymore at least. Or not that Nicole could see. "Uh, yeah, thanks," She said shyly, shifting to stand a little closer to Ajax before attempting a sort of awkward shuffle. "I'm sorry, I'm a terrible dancer," She said after a moment, giving Ajax an apologetic look.

Ajaccio smiled at her compliment, ”You look really nice too,” he replied, though there was no hint in his voice of anything over than genuine compliment. He watched as she began to dance and shook his head with a little laugh, ”It’s okay, that wasn’t terrible,” he said to her, he wanted her to feel comfortable and it seemed that dancing wasn’t something she felt good at. ”It’s just the wrong style of dancing for you, everyone has a style, just watch me and pick the dance that's your style,” he was aiming to be silly with her, and he did various dance moves, calling them out as he went, the wave, where he stood in the same spot and moved his body like a wave. The jellyfish, where he moved around her, using his arms to make the motion of the jellyfish. None of them were real dance moves, Ajaccio wasn’t a very good dancer himself, but he didn’t really care how he looked, he was just hoping to get her to not feel like she had to be good at dancing for him or this night or ever. ”Or maybe you want to ballroom dance? I learned ballroom dancing for like a week at this tiny school in a suburb of Bilbao," he smiled at her, keen to let her pick whatever dancing she wanted to do. If any.

She glanced down at her feet, pleased but still flushing at Ajax's compliment. She wished she could just be as sincere as he was all the time. Though once Ajax started dancing Nicole wasn't so sure about that anymore. Ajax's dance moves were ridiculous, and while Nicole spent a few moments feeling terribly concerned someone else was going to, see couldn't help but giggle as Ajax shifted from move to move. "I'd probably step on your foot or something if we tried the ballroom stuff, but I really liked the uh- Which was it? The Jellyfish?" She said with a laugh, mimicking Ajax's wiggling arms for a moment before laughing again. "Thanks, Ajax," She said after a moment, grateful that he'd helped make this whole thing feel so much less awkward somehow. "You know you're pretty good at this friend stuff considering I said I'd teach you," She added, falling into a slightly less awkward little shuffle dance.

Ajaccio was pleased when she giggle and seemed to be put her a little more at ease. He hadn’t wanted this to be awkward with her, this was a night for them both to enjoy and if she didn’t enjoy it so might regret saying yes to him rather than just sticking with her friends. He grinned as she picked the jellyfish as the dance that she was going to do. ”Excellent choice, and see, perfect!” Ajaccio just watched her dance for a moment with a grin evident on his face, ”You just needed the right dance,” Ajaccio began doing to same dance moves, opting for the jellyfish dance too, ”I’m really glad you didn’t pick ballroom, unsurprisingly a week is not enough time to learn ballroom dancing, no matter how good my Spanish was,” he had a wide and easy smile when he spoke. He could manage fine, mimicking the moves but he was much happier to just dance like this, having a bit of a fun instead of anything more formal. At the compliment his mind cast to Andy but he pushed it aside, and instead just gave a little shrug almost a little shyly, ”I’m still learning, I’ll take any lessons you got,” he was smiling at her, joking lightly, but he’d take them on board, he was dancing with her as he spoke.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back