Estrella Drage

Obliviator for MACUSA | HNZ 1st Graduating Class

OOC First Name
Amanda
Blood Status
Half Blood
Relationship Status
Widow
Not having much to do, Estrella wandered down to the dungeons, listening to the Ipod that she had gotten at the muggle market a while ago. Hopefully, over Christmas break, if she went to her uncle's, she could get her cousin Luke to put some more songs on it for her. In a magical world, she was completely clueless as to how she was supposed to put songs on it.

Listening to one of her few songs, High Hopes, a Pink Floyd Cover by Marco Hietala in Nightwish, she ambled along the corridor, holding her head high in confidence but zoning out. The dungeons were pretty dead today.

Rhyspa wandered on down to the dungeons. She was very bored and it was pretty bleak outside. Rummaging through her bag, Rhyspa pulled out a notepad and quill; she'd just gotten a brilliant idea for a new story.

While she was looking in her bag, Rhyspa bumped into something. She looked up to see a girl about a year older than her. "I'm sorry," she stammered," Didn't see where I was going."

Estrella was not expecting someone to run into her, and she nearly fell over. "Hey, watch where-" she started, but then remembered it was probably an accident anyways. "It's alright. Hey, haven't I met you before?"

"Aren't you the girl who came in looking for an iPod?" Rhyspa asked, remembering faintly. "Rhyspa," she stuck out her hand.

"Estrella," Estrella said, smiling. "I think so. I still can't really figure out how to get anything on here. You have any ideas?"

"I'm not too sure. I think if you think about what song you want to listen to or what artist, it'll be automatically put onto you iPod," Rhyspa said. "But, I'm not too sure because I don't have an iPod to try it on."

"That's sweet," Estrella said, immediately thinking of a song to put on her Ipod. Eminem wasn't that great of an artist, but one of his songs, Lose Yourself, always got stuck in her head. She thought about it, and then looked down at her playlist in amazement. The song was there, and playing in her ears. "Wow, I never thought that would actually work." She grinned at Rhyspa. "Thanks."

Rhyspa grinned. "I didn't know if it would work either! I mean, Jane the previous owner told me thats how they worked and I was a bit sceptical." Rhyspa took a seat on the bench that was near them. "So, what brings you down to the dungeons?"

"Well, overbearing boredom mostly," Estrella said, grinning, "You?"

"Pretty much the same reason as yours," Rhyspa said, "and I wanted some place quiet other then the Hufflepuff common room to start on a story."

Estrella raised her eyebrows. "What are you doing a story on?" she inquired, genuinely interested.

"I'm not too sure on that yet," Rhyspa sighed. She hadn't been able to complete one in a very long time. "Do you have any ideas?"

Estrella shook her head. "I'm sorry, I really don't have any ideas at the moment." It was true; she was kind of tired, and when tired her mind didn't process as well.

Estrella switched the song on her Ipod to Seven by Symphony X, and attempting to break the silence, she said, "So, how is school going?"

"It's good," Rhyspa said. "I've only got three classes right now. What are you taking?"

Estrella held up seven fingers, counting them off. "Arithmancy, Ancient Runes, Care of Magical Creatures, DADA, Potions, Charms, and History of Magic," she rattled off all in one breath. She grinned. "I'm not as loaded next semester.

"Holy cow!" Rhyspa said. "That's a lot of classes for one semester! I've only got three; Potions, History of Magic, and Charms."

"I see," Estrella said, grinning, "Well, luckily I'll only have three next semester. It'll take a lot out of the work load."

"I have Astronomy, Herbology, Defense Against the Dark Arts, and Transfiguration next semester," she said. "What electives would you reccomend?"

"You know," Estrella said, grinning, "It all depends where your interests lie. I want to be a Professor one day, so I didn't need any special ones. I chose all of my electives because I thought they were interesting."

(((You best want to be charms prof or anything but DADA :p :oy: )))

((I do want charms you lurker! :p ))

(( =)) ))

"That's really cool," Rhyspa said. "I'd really like to come back as a teacher too, but I'm not too sure as of now. I'd probably do Transfiguration or Defense Against the Dark Arts."

(((Over my dead body! :p )))

Users who are viewing this thread

Back