Boo-yah!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey There Tenile!

So, I sort of have things to offer you, I say sort of, in the sense of it's entirely up to you whether you want to pursue them.

Firstly I have a young Hufflepuff girl fresh from Beauxbatons, though she's half Spanish, half Greek grew up a little everywhere, and previously lived in Cyprus. Profile, Biography(which is sort of unfinished). She's a sweet girl. Hard worker, but a follower. She's not so interested in being out spoken, or different. She likes being herself as much as she believes in acceptable in a normal societal situation. She's adjusting to New Zealand, and her english is a little shaky. She loves family, and is incredibly loyal to her friends, even if they aren't loyal or kind to her. She'd like to believe that she could and would stand up for herself, but she probably wouldn't. She was brought up in a loving household, and is incredibly close to both parents. She needs friends at Hogwarts, and can easily make friends, so that wouldn't be too much of an issue, just a matter of you picking who you believe she'd go best with, or even someone who would be frustrated by her. Mehh, I'm up for most things with her.

And secondly, the thought occurred to me earlier today, as to Samual and Stefan. They obviously have a mutual friend, Kate. But they've never really met in person one to one. Despite all that he's heard about him, and vice versa. Not to mention the brief period when Stefan wasn't around and he helped Kate. I just feel that they should meet, even possibly try to be friends. I know it's a little trickier with Stefan out of school, but could still work come the "holidays". I think them being friends, or trying to be friends would be fun.

In both cases, I'm open to something, or if you believe me to be wrong, I'm okay with nothing.
Regardless, let me know what you think.

Sounds good. Do you mind if I start the one for the Slytherin boys?

Cyndi: No problem, go right ahead. You can make it anywhere, Abel does not have a preference for location and nor do I. :p

Emzies: I like the idea of Stefan and Sammy finally meeting one on one of something. Maybe they could write letters? We can figure out a way for why they'd be writing.

Anyway, for Cavani, I don't know! D: But I suppose we could try her out with Jeremiah. He's always interesting when slapped with someone new. :p

Jeremiah Raven said:

Emzies: I like the idea of Stefan and Sammy finally meeting one on one of something. Maybe they could write letters? We can figure out a way for why they'd be writing.

Anyway, for Cavani, I don't know! D: But I suppose we could try her out with Jeremiah. He's always interesting when slapped with someone new. :p
For Cavani, Jeremiah sounds good. I think that could work very well! Would you like to start something, or would you prefer me to?

As for Stefan and Sammy, that sounds good. Maybe, Sammy sends a letter to Stefan being nicely threatening. Like be careful with my friend etc... I dunno. lol
Either that or they could run into one another at some later point. Which ever is good with me!

Thanks Camilla and Lovi, I'll reply soonish! :hug:
Emzies:
I will see if I can start something by Thursday for Miah and Cavani.
With Stefan and Sammy, do Kate and Stefan live together? Maybe it could be a case of Sammy sending something to Kate but it going to Stefan instead?

I can start the topic for Cavani and Miah, I could probably have it done by like Wednesday, but, whatever works for me.
And they don't, plus Kate is off around the world. Maybe he's sending her a last minute letter before she leaves and it ends up at Stefan's, but Kate's already left? And Stefan replies tell Sammy that he forwarded the letter on to Kate, and they just start talking because of that?

Okay. Whoever has the roleplay up first wins! :p I kid. If you happen to have it up by Wednesday, that's fine. I'm just really covered with rps right now. Starters are always the most difficult! :lol: Anywho, I like the idea of that. Of course, Sammy would reply with a thank you and then it could just tumble on from there. I don't know about you, but I can never resist replying to a letter that is sent to me. xD

Kaitlyn: This is for Benjamin and Dexter. ^_^ It's nowhere near the dungeons. :r :p
http://hogwartsnewzealand.com/topic/8822094/1/

Cause, it is a surprise, and it will be hilarious.

Okies, As for the Sammy and Stefan topic, technically I could start it, but, it should be students who start those topics. So you could start that, and I can start the Cavani one, taking that one off your hands.

Kaitlyn: Fine. I'll grow some patience and wait. :tut:
Emzies: You're so sweet, thank you! :hug: I'll just start something with Sam sending a letter to Kate or something. No biggie! :)

Hi Tenilee!

I have Meera to offer. She is likely to be friends with Samual since he is sweet and the head boy. Maybe he could be her inspiration to getting excited about life at Hogwarts and in general. Let me know.

Time Management fail. :lol:
Anyway, I'm super sorry for neglecting this Khushi! :hug: I do like this, I can see them becoming easy friends. What do you think? ^_^

Topic Closed and Archived
This roleplay development has been inactive for an extended period of time or is now completed.
Thank you for having used the plot development forum and feel free to create future threads in said forum.

~The HNZ Site Staff

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back