Mixed Blood
Relationship Status
Engaged
Sexual Orientation
Xavier 💕
Wand
Straight 12 1/2 Inch Unyielding Ash Wand with Phoenix Tail Feather Core
Hey all!

Just a quick heads up that I have been and still am busy preparing for a small birthday party for my daughter's 7th this Saturday (PST time) and a family trip on Sunday. That means cleaning and planning this week on top of work. I'll get lessons posted earlier than scheduled for DADA 5th and 7th (hopefully tomorrow or Thursday night at the latest). To people I owe replies, I'll try to do one more before I dive back to stuff. Topics I need to start might have to wait until this weekend but I'll see what I can do. I only got one OSW topic and I'll try to get it moving and finished before the shindig this weekend.

Good news, I'll have my phone from today (hubby finally gets his fixed). I'll try to peek from my phone since HNZ is tabbed there. I'm mostly on Discord for anyone who wanna chat. ;)

Thanks for letting us know. It sounds like fun times ahead. ^_^

Thanks, you guys! I guess I can do replies tonight as the busiest will be on Friday. Lessons will be posted tomorrow (PST).

Thanks for letting us know. It sounds like fun times ahead. ^_^
It'll be fun times indeed as the little girl is very excited about turning seven.

Okay I am back, somehow. Will share some pictures here soon. For now, I will try to catch up on replies starting with the lessons. I'll have them up as soon as I can tonight my time.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back