Blood Status
Mixed Blood
Relationship Status
Single
Sexual Orientation
Hetero
Wand
Coconut Wand 14 1/4" Essence of Star Dust
Today was Jarica 14 birthday party and she was so happy be arts room and dacorate to her self. She also was by some Oreor cake and Jarida hoped other would be love to. The table was juice and some cola bootle, then choclet frogs and Sullys favorit candy. She was happy when Jasper and Aisa be here and spend this day with friends. Also Jarica take table some sedwiches, chips and salad. She also that eat later if friends don't eat all. Then she finished the room and she was ready wait her friends. Finaly she have 14 years.​

Sully liked to think he was an awesome friend, but if he was being honest he'd not really paid as much attention to when everyone's birthdays were as he used to back at primary school. It was easier when you weren't stuck at school all the time to plan things and look forward to parties. Though Sully was definitely looking forward to celebrating with Jarica at least. He'd grabbed some snacks from his secret stash to qualify as gifts and made his was down the arts room.

Sully hadn't been in the arts room before, but Jarica had set up a mean spread and Sully gave her a big grin as he stepped through the door, dropping the bags of chips onto the table with the other stuff. "Happy Birthday!" He said, giving her a quick, one armed hug. "Do you know what you're gonna wish for when you blow out the candles?"

She finaly winished all table and she looked for all snack and wanted to eated then came her best friend Sully. "Thanky!" Gryffindor girl gave him a hug to and smiled to him. "Not realy! We need wait Jasper and Aisa. Jasper say yes Valentin's dance and he be there" She hoped Aisa and Jasper will came here to and then alredy started party. "I can belive i am alredy 14 years" She smiled and take some chips.

Jasper had many female friends, but he had still been stumped when he had to bring something for Jarica's birthday. In the end, he'd settled on a Gryffindor pen, and he hoped the girl would like it. It wasn't much, but at least it could be useful, right? Jasper headed into the arts room, and his face fell a little as he spotted Sully. He didn't really like the boy, but he guessed that he could put that aside for Jarica's birthday. He'd hoped there would be a few more people, and now he felt a little uneasy. "Uh, hey." He said, waving a little. "Happy Birthday." He held out his gift to Jarica so she could open it.

Aisa hadn't really known what to get Jarica. The girl had been her roommate for the past three years, but Aisa hadn't really grown that close to her. She was more Sully's friend than Aisa's, she thought, so she had been a bit surprised to be invited to her birthday party. She headed into the room, holding the pack of cauldron cakes she had gotten for the girl. She nodded in greeting. "Hi Jarica, the room looks nice." She told her. "And the cake, too." She added, wondering if the girl had made it herself. She headed over to the girl and gave her the cauldron cakes. "Hope you like these. Happy Birthday." Aisa didn't really know the older Slytherin boy Jarica had invited, but nodded at him in greeting.

Sully paused at the mention of Jasper, grinning at the chance to pester the older boy. He nodded enthusiastically when Jarica mentioned finally being 14. "Finally catching up to me," He said with a grin. Sully had always kind of enjoyed being one of the older kids in their year, with his birthday being in December, but a lot of their year was starting to hit 14 now already. "I'll be 15 in like, 9 months, crazy!" He said, shaking his head.

It didn't take much longer for Jasper and Aisa to join them, Sully already having helped himself to some of the snacks while they were waiting. He was glad Aisa had also thought to bring food as well. He knew they were a bit limited with presents being stuck at a boarding school, but he wasn't sure he would have liked to get a pen for his birthday. Maybe it was cooler for wizards and stuff who used quills all the time. "We should play some games or something," He announced to Jarica, looking around the room for something fun they could do.

"Yes!" Jarica smiled then she see Jasper walked her. Gryffindor girl walk to him closer and hug him. "Thanks fof cooming!" Girl let him and looked nice present of him and that was Gryffindor pen and looks realy beutiful. "Are you okey?" She asked Jasper and mayby he was sad becouse Sully was here? But Sully was her best friend to and she hoped not be akward moment here.

"Thanks, I decorate my self!" Jarica say to Aisa with a proud voice. "Thanks, Aisa! Do you wanna some cake our sandwiches?" She asked Aisa and she listened Sully about the games. Jarica never was so much guests in her birthday that was weird fealing but good. "Games, Sounds good! What do you have mind?" She asked Sully.

Jasper was a little surprised when Jarica hugged him, but he hugged her back. He hoped she liked her present, and nodded when she asked if he was okay. "Yeah, sure. I'm good." He said with a grin. "And you guys are all proud of being fourteen, I'm fifteen." He told her with a grin. "So clearly even better." He didn't look at Sully, determined to ignore him for now. Jasper grabbed himself a sandwich and took a big bite, rolling his eyes a bit at Sully's comment. "Yeah Sully, do you actually have an idea?" He asked him. Why was he deciding what Jarica should do on her birthday?

Aisa got the feeling there was something going on between the older Slytherin boy and Sully, though she wasn't sure how he'd know him. She didn't know how Jarica knew him either, all Aisa vaguely recognized him from was the Slytherin Quidditch team. "Thanks Jarica, I'll take some cake." She said, grabbing some for herself. Sully suggested playing game, and Aisa simply waited to see what they would be doing.

Sully rolled his eyes when Jasper thought that being older somehow made him better, but was briefly distracted by the mention of cake. He was tempted to suggest the game that could play involved throwing food at Jasper, but as fun as that would be, it'd be a waste of perfectly good food and he didn't want to do that to Jarica. Instead, Sully glanced around the room, looking for something good they could do for fun. "Yeah, I've got ideas, I've been to tonnes of parties, aye," He said simply, trying to remember any good party games that wouldn't require a lot of work. "Why do we play limbo?" He asked with a grin, grabbing a nearby broom and quietly lamenting it wasn't the magical kind. "We can use this and take turns holding it," Sully said giving it a little wiggle.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back