Corrine Lagos

7th Year | Cullen <3
Blood Status
Mixed Blood
Relationship Status
Seeing Somebody
Wand
Knotted 9 1/2 Inch Sturdy Ebony Wand with Meteorite Dust Core
Corrine smiled at Syrus as they finally made it to the doors of the Great Hall. They'd walked down to the party together, which made sense since they were in the same house. Corrine had gone all out this year, dressing as her favorite Greek, Athena . No one would ever be able to convince her otherwise; Athena had clearly been a witch. "So, what first? Dance, food, or spook house?" she asked her date for the evening. She was glad she had the sense to ask Syrus. They got along well enough and she knew she'd have a good time with her friend.

Syrus returns the smile as he approached the door in his silly getup. He hadn't a clue what he was thinking when he picked his costume. His sister thought it would be funny, while he didn't get much out of Corrine. Yet. "Dance, you think you can dance while holding a spare?" The boy teased her. They were to be one of the oddest duo at the feast. No doubt about that. "Whatever you wanna do. I'll follow. Just don't let me leave tonight on an empty stomach!" He jest. They were greeted to the sound of music, a hall with people in costumes and all delicious treats anyone can eat. The last bit won't be a problem for him.

"Food first then!" she declared after she'd listened to Syrus. Everything was better when you had food in your stomach, especially when it was things like candy and cupcakes. Grabbing onto his arm, Corrine tugged him towards the food tables. "What did you say you were again?" she asked as they were forced to slow down because of the crowd near the table. He'd mentioned it on the way down, but Corrine was still confused. She'd grown up in a magical community.

"Alright!" Syrus let himself be pulled by the smaller girl he towers over. He seem to have grown a couple of inches overnight. "A boy band member. You know like that group, singing about girls and partying? I'm the heartthrob!" Syrus clarify. It starting to sound more fun to him, he was really into his role. "And you, Athena? The Hercules wannabee in my band. The cute girl with muscles." He imagine, grinning. "We'd be like, super popular in the muggel world!"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back