Binging is Bad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Imogen Day

OOC First Name
Emzies
Wand
Cherry Wand 12 1/2" Essence of Wood Rose

I'm really tired, and about to hit the hay, which is the reason, for the lack of sparkly images and lovely coding.
Just straight to the point stuff.

I would like to Roleplay with some of my characters. But, I don't know about plots, (If we had set up any that I most likely have now forgotten, then a) Sorry and b) Just a little reminder about what it was, and we can get started with that. Once more) so any suggestions would be appreciated.

Okay, so now, Who is on Offer?

Crystal Hayden
Okay, she is this Texas Girl who recently moved to New Zealand, because her dad was bored of living in Texas and wanted to move. She's getting used to everything here, and is finding her way before school. Crystal is an actress, she likes to be the centre of attention, and will play up anything to be sure all eyes are on her. For 11, she believes that being the top of the social change is a lot better than being smart, for this reason, she does not apply herself in school. She would rather sit and gossip with friends than do any form of work. Crystal, to her friends is a very kind and open person, who can exaggerate. People she doesn't know, she can be quite false, and pretend to be there friend. She hates Nerds and Goths. So Enemies would easily made, as she wouldn't even pretend to be nice to them.
Crystal, just needs a few friends, and for the people in her year, to want to be her, or be her friend. She's a queen bee type. She also needs enemies, because she'd be the type to be easily hated. No crushes, or future relationships, as I'm not sure where I'm going with her yet.

Oscar Fossil
Oscar has been changing hands throughout his first year, which means it had been difficult to do any of the development I had planned. But what is done is done and time moves on. So, he's a nice guy, who has always been in the shadow of his sister. He is a bright and sporty person, who doesn't always see his strengths. He stands up for his friends, and what he believes in and is always up for a good time and he always tries to follow his heart. He has an abnormal sleeping pattern and tends to sleep more during the day than at night. Oscar doesn't like to be in huge crowds.
Oscar needs a few more friends, a few old friends, to talk to him again. Maybe one or two enemies. And he is not in need of a final or future as he already has one, (if Louise is still up for it).

Elijah "Eli" Tine
I utterly adore Elijah, he's just so weird, and odd. He's one of my favourites, however he is one of my least used. Which annoys me a lot. Now, Elijah, he is in love with music. He plays it everywhere, rarely caught without his guitar. He's a child runaway, soon to find his family. So currently he's a little broken inside, but it wouldn't show on the surface. He uses the music, so that he can avoid facing the truth. Elijah, is a very cheerful person, always with a smile. He's very hyper and likes to dance to no music, and run around. Caffine and sugar make him even more hyper. He doesn't care much for sports, and loves nothing more than a hot summers day, which he can spend outside. He's however not great at expressing himself without breaking into song, something he is trying to work on.
Elijah just needs a friend or two. No Enemies, just a few friends, to look beyond the music and actually connect to Elijah. He isn't in need of a final, but a few flings wouldn't be bad. He does have a final (if Lana still wants to do it).

Imogen "Immy" Day
Imogen Day. Where to begin. She removed herself from Hogwarts after finding her sister. She filed for emancipation from her parents, and was granted it. As her father was not around, and her mother unable to look after her or her sister. Immy, now lives in a small flat, with her sister. She has a job at Florish and Blotts (I need to be re-added to the list of people who work there. Taylor was going to do that but she's left :( ), So has spent the year learning from a distance and working. Imogen is a girl with a huge heart. She's kind and passionate, and full of love. She's loyal, and feels very proudly about things. She does however chose to suffer mainly alone, and will not open up about what has been going at home to just anyone. She is wondering what to do next year, but doesn't regret her decision to leave school for the year, even if Immy has really struggled through the year. Imogen is a motherly type, who tries hard in school, even if she isn't top of the class.
Since, I don't really know what to do with Imogen, I need, a lot of help from you guys.
I think she needs a couple of friends, old friends, to maybe see her working, or with her sister. She left without much of a whisper. Maybe some new friends too. Young parents maybe. Some others her age too. Maybe an enemy or two. Someone who could just be really mean to her. She would be quite vulnerable and wouldn't really fight back. She'd ignore it.
She's still quite young, but she is interested in boys. So a crush, or relationship, would be nice. A boy, who would just be an all round gentleman towards her. Perhaps we could expand this if you had any ideas. I'm just trying to set her back up.

So That's it, Sorry for any typos, I'm like half asleep.
Just post here or PM me.
Please Reply!!
*has cookies at the ready*

Thanks!

Emzies

We could have Teddy and Immy reconnect if you want? As friends or going back out again, it's up to you. Either way is fine really. He'd be there for her and want to help out with anything.

Uh, you said Immy is a motherly type - well, I have Charlotte Bouvier, who's in need of mothering. Basically, she comes from a broken home - her mother was killed by her abusive father when she was ten, and her dad has abused her up until recently, when he was arrested for it and jailed. :cry: She's never been to school before, and is floating around NZ and Europe until next school year (I'm going to apply for her to be a transfer, she's about 14 or 15). The thing is that she's silent - she doesn't talk at all, just writes her thoughts down on a notebook. So, if Immy's up for maybe becoming friends? Even though Char needs caring for herself (she's very shy and broken, and needs people to help her come out of her shell and start to trust others again), she is also very kind and generous - if she saw that Immy was sad, she'd try to comfort her and would also be protective of Immy and would be very caring of her. ^_^
Tell me what you think - if you hate it, tell me, if you love it, tell me. I don't mind, I just thought it could work. Thanks ;)

Hi, Emzies:

For Crystal: I have some people who could be related to her. (I have Sasha Hayden, and her cousin Lily Hayden, the other cousin is Lana Hayden, but I don't RP as her). If not, then I have Amanda Pike. Not sure what she would be. She's considered a nerd, as she's quiet and smart, but if Crystal had the chance to get to know her, then she would find out that she's a comedian and stuffs.

For Oscar: Well, at the mad tea party stuffs, Penelope met Oscar, so maybe they could meet up again, just without the rest of the mad tea party? Just an idea.

For Elijah: I'm still up for the final thing.

For Imogen: Vanessa could maybe keep in touch with Immy. She would try to help out in some way, or at least be someone to talk to if times get tough. :)

Emzies! :wub: :woot:
I'm just posting here to let you know that I'm still very much up for the Oscar/Andie plot, if you still are? I'm really craving to RP them again :r xD
- Louise

I wanna use Victor more so I'm gonna offer him up as a friend//mentor to little Elijah (yeah he's adorkable) :wub: and maybe a crush on Immy because really I don't know what's gonna happen to him anymore :p so I'm just gonna play it out. If your interested, let me know ^_^ hope it goes well with you Emize

Teddy&Immy
Maybe right now, they could rekindle the lost friendship. Which has faded over the years. With the different houses, and both being scare with each other. So, they could become friends again. And over time become closer and closer, maybe date again at some point in the future, but for now, I think it would be best if they were friends.
So Shall I start something or Would you like to? The only problem, being is that the weekend visit is going to end soon.
They could meet in fleeting, like pass by each other. Small chat and then arrange to meet properly when he's out of school.

Charlotte&Immy
I like that idea. I can see them being friends. Since Immy while not having the same experience comes from a pretty broken family. Imogen would (even though they are the same age) see herself as a big sister type. She'd feel quite connected to Charlotte. I don't know if I'm having Imogen put back into school, but, she could help Charlotte, with getting ready for term and stuff. Charlotte could join Imogen and Pixie, like become part of there "family" as such. Just throwing stuff out there.
So Shall I start something or Would you like to?

Crystal&Sasha/Hayden
Sounds good. I think Crystal, would like to have someone to look up to. As sorts. She probably would be a little awkward at first, but with her general mannerisms, she would loosen up after a while.
Crystal&Amanda
Crystal wouldn't even bother getting to know Amanda. If she saw her being nerdy, then she would mark her on her list of people to not talk to. Perhaps we could start something with that. Like, an enemy. Or just Someone that both glare at when they see each other.
So something like that.

Penelope&Oscar
Sounds good, Oscar probably wouldn't remember her, but, I think that would good. He's been quite distant, so I think it would be fun for them to be friends. He'd probably really enjoy spending time with her.

Hillary&Elijah
AWESOME! We should RP them.

Imogen&Vanessa
Yeah, I'm up for that. They were quite friendly before, this would be a good way for them to continue being friends.
Seeing as she would be in school, it might be hard for them to meet. But, Like with Teddy, they would meet fleetingly.

So Which ones of these shall I begin? And Which would you like to start?

Andie&Oscar
AWESOME! I really want to RP them again, cause it's such fun.
Would you like to start it or Shall I?

Victor&Elijah
Sounds fun. He needs a mentor, someone to calm him down. (if he can) Plus, I think it would be sweet.
Would you like to start something or shall i?

Imogen&Victor
Sounds cool. I think Imogen might crush on him, but I don't think it would be too serious.
We do have the same problem, as with Vanessa and Teddy, So It's up to you
whither we post now, or when the "holidays" start.

Thank you!

Imogen Day said:

Teddy&Immy
Maybe right now, they could rekindle the lost friendship. Which has faded over the years. With the different houses, and both being scare with each other. So, they could become friends again. And over time become closer and closer, maybe date again at some point in the future, but for now, I think it would be best if they were friends.
So Shall I start something or Would you like to? The only problem, being is that the weekend visit is going to end soon.
They could meet in fleeting, like pass by each other. Small chat and then arrange to meet properly when he's out of school.
That sounds good to me. My plan for him at the moment is to get his romantic life as complicated as it possibly can get without him blowing up. = )
Can you start something?
He could see her in town or something on his way back to the castle and be in a hurry so they have a small role play and end up owling maybe?

Teddy Cameron said:
Imogen Day said:

Teddy&Immy
That sounds good to me. My plan for him at the moment is to get his romantic life as complicated as it possibly can get without him blowing up. = )
Can you start something?
He could see her in town or something on his way back to the castle and be in a hurry so they have a small role play and end up owling maybe?

Okay, Here
Sorry about the title, Tis odd, but was the first thing I thought of.

Imogen Day said:
Victor&Elijah
Sounds fun. He needs a mentor, someone to calm him down. (if he can) Plus, I think it would be sweet.
Would you like to start something or shall i?

Imogen&Victor
Sounds cool. I think Imogen might crush on him, but I don't think it would be too serious.
We do have the same problem, as with Vanessa and Teddy, So It's up to you
whither we post now, or when the "holidays" start.
Elijah-I'll start it later on when i'm not feeling museless :D
Immy-I understand, they can rp just friends, he's always been the brotherly time anyways

Yay! :woot:
I figured you'd be under pressure with all the threads that are about to get going so I started this one, here :wub: ^_^ .

Charlotte&Immy
I like that idea. I can see them being friends. Since Immy while not having the same experience comes from a pretty broken family. Imogen would (even though they are the same age) see herself as a big sister type. She'd feel quite connected to Charlotte. I don't know if I'm having Imogen put back into school, but, she could help Charlotte, with getting ready for term and stuff. Charlotte could join Imogen and Pixie, like become part of there "family" as such. Just throwing stuff out there.
So Shall I start something or Would you like to?
YAY!!! You like my idea, and Char will have a friend!! :woot: Cookies and hugs for just being awesome (I'm in a happy mood. Can you tell? :p )
:hug:

Okay, now down to business.
I don't mind who starts it - you decide! ^_^

Maddy, Awesome, I shall reply, when the topic is posted.

Louise, I shall reply very soon!

Hannah/charlotte, Would you be able to start it?
That would be awesome.
I will edit this if I manage to start it.

Once again, thanks everyone!

Any other Takers?

Imogen Day said:
Crystal&Sasha/Hayden
Sounds good. I think Crystal, would like to have someone to look up to. As sorts. She probably would be a little awkward at first, but with her general mannerisms, she would loosen up after a while.
Crystal&Amanda
Crystal wouldn't even bother getting to know Amanda. If she saw her being nerdy, then she would mark her on her list of people to not talk to. Perhaps we could start something with that. Like, an enemy. Or just Someone that both glare at when they see each other.
So something like that.

Penelope&Oscar
Sounds good, Oscar probably wouldn't remember her, but, I think that would good. He's been quite distant, so I think it would be fun for them to be friends. He'd probably really enjoy spending time with her.

Hillary&Elijah
AWESOME! We should RP them.

Imogen&Vanessa
Yeah, I'm up for that. They were quite friendly before, this would be a good way for them to continue being friends.
Seeing as she would be in school, it might be hard for them to meet. But, Like with Teddy, they would meet fleetingly.

So Which ones of these shall I begin? And Which would you like to start?
Crystal & Sasha/Hayden
Yeah, that sounds good. Should we have them like they've only just found out they're related or they've only seen each other when they were little? (Can you please start? But we have to wait for Brightstone weekend or the holidays)

Crystal & Amanda
Haha, I need some more enemies for Amanda. She only has like, one enemy, and that's RPed by me. Bo-ring! Because of this lack of bullying, she has become a bit more confident. So she's not afraid to glare at people anymore. (I can start this one)

Penelope & Oscar
Alrighty, then. (Can you please start this one?)

Hillary & Elijah
Okey-dokey. (I can start this one)

Imogen & Vanessa
Okay. (I can start this one when they can see each other)

I can offer Darla Kuang for Crystal... she's a genius and learn too much... *I feel bad for her xP *...
She love being praised by other people.
She hates those kids who play too much .. she think that they're wasting their time while adults think that it's not fair for Darla to learn too much.

I could offer a friend for any of them? I have loads of accounts that would fit most :p Libby could be Immy's friend if you want. She doesnt go to Hoggies ether anymore -shrug-

Louise, I have replied, sorry it took so long.

Lana
I can start the Crystal&Sasha/hayden One when The "holidays" start. And I'll PM it to you When I do.
I shall Start the Oscar/Penelope one soon. Tomorrow or the next day.

Sally!!
That seems cool. I think they would be enemies, because Crystal would think her stupid for liking learning so much.
She wouldn't even hide her hatred.

Libby
Whom are you offering for each? So I can pick who would suit each best.
Hmm, Libby and Immy, they seem like they could be friends.
Would you like to start a topic for them or wait to see how many other topics we could be creating before we start any.

Hiya Emzies! :hug:

I would love for Crystal and Jennifer to meet. Jennifer's a tomboy, but is kind and thoughtful around her friends. She will do her school work - But will not be a nerd. She loves just 'chatting' about 'cool' stuff going around. She a bit of a gossip, and loves spreading rumours, although usually owns up to them after wards xD

So, she is kind to her friends, rough and a tomboy on the outside, and needs to make some new friends. She moved from France to New Zealand because her parents fancied a change, and she can speak many languages (See below!)

What do you think? ^_^

wooo awsumm! d'u wanna start/ should I?

Lana - Replied to the Eli/Hils one.
Will start the Oscar/Penny one very soon.

Maddie - replied, thanks for starting it.

Claire - That sounds quite interesting. I think they'd make good friends.
Would you like to start something or shall I?

Sally - Could you start something?
If it's really a problem, tell me, and I can start it.

Here it is: HERE!!! OVER HERE!! HI!!!

Sorry that the title's a bit weird, I was cold so it was the first thing that popped into my head ^_^

Topic Closed and Archived
This roleplay development has been inactive for an extended period of time or is now completed.
Thank you for having used the plot development forum and feel free to create future threads in said forum.

~The HNZ Site Staff

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back