Bikini Bites

Estrella cracked a grin, although under her smile she wondered why Kaela was so cold towards her.

"I suppose," she said, taking a bikini bite that had found its way to the bottom of her bag. Soon, she was wearing a red bikini with yellow flowers, and she jumped into the water quickly, suddenly insecure with herself.

Kale put it past him that he was wearing nearly nothing when Estrella consumed a bikini bite as well, he smiled broadly at the sight when in a blink of an eye she too was in a bikini. Swimming toward her he reached for her arm and tried to pull her in, "The waters great, get it!" Kale said winking at her.

Kaela shrieked in surprise as Ford popped up before her, splahsing him back angrily. Her good mood was now gone and she wanted to puke as she looked over and saw Kale. She stopped splashing Ford and quickly made her way to the shore. "I have to go," she said quickly as she walked over to where her stuff was.

Courtney looked over at Kale and Estrella, she didn't feel very comfortable in their presence. "Kaela, wait!" She shouted as she hopped out of the lake and joined Kaela by her pile of stuff.

Kale looked over at Courtney and Kaela, "Hey guys, what's wrong? Don't leave!" he knew that it was his fault with their sudden change of attitude of wanting to get up and leave.

Ford stood up as the girls began leaving. Not aware of what to say, he followed behind the two of them silently.

((okay now that I've ruined your party.... <_< way to make me feel loved!! =)) ))

Estrella's expression fell as she saw that everyone was leaving. "Okay, guess I ruined that," she said quietly.

Kaela McIlvoy said:
((Sorry, Kaela doesn't like being around couples. And being in bikinis just makes it worse.))
(( =)) leave it up to me to scare everyone away))

Ford, walking behind Courtney and Kaela, called in his usual dry and sardonic manner, "Kaela, hold up."

Once again, Ford found himself put at a loss for words by a female. He stood searching for words, before he decided on the oh so eloquent, "Where are you going?"

"I was gonna head back to my room, get some packing done maybe. Where are you going?" Kaela smiled slightly at Ford, feeling a bit more bold and happy than usual.

Ford gave a slight smile at Kaela's, he felt his confidence returning like a gunshot. "I was gonna head down to the dungeons. However, I'd rather not be seen in this getup," Ford motioned to his bikini, "However, The Three Broomsticks might take precedence over that. Perhaps I'd get a final pint before break. Perhaps you'd like to join?"

Kaela bit her lower lip as she considered Ford's offer. "All right, I guess it couldn't hurt." With a small smile she began to walk toward Hogsmeade.

Ford's smile grew wider at Kaela's acceptance, he walked up beside her, and they began walking towards Hogsmeade.

((I'll start the thread.))

Courtney waved to all of the others and walked back to the Ravenclaw common room. Time for me to send a letter to Liz, she thought.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back