Bikini Bites

Kale threw the beach ball back over in Courtney's direction, "Hey chick! Keep that ball to yourself, man! You're tweekin' my do, dude!"

"Not lookin' so hot yourself, MAAAN!" Kale picked up his beachball and aimed it towards Ford's head, hoping to hit him by surprise.

Just as Ford turned back, he was caught in the face by Kaela's splash. "Whoa! Not cool," he laughed, then out of nowhere, a beach ball pegged him in the back of the head. "What the?" Ford grabbed the beach ball, "Hey Kaela, catch!" He said as he threw the ball in her direction.

Courtney kept glancing between Ford and Kaela, they seemed to be flirting quite a bit, like last time. She let out a small giggle. "Like Kaela, try not to blush as much this time around!"

She grabbed her beach ball that Kale had thrown back at her. "Kale, let's totally gang up on them!" Courtney shouted as she began to splash in Kaela's direction.

Kaela caught the beach ball with ease and looked to Courtney, her cheeks immediately turning red as she heard her comments. "Crap!" she said as a huge snap could be heard and a picture soon fluttered down from the sky, landing before her on the water.

Turning toward Courtney, Kaela began splashing back, ignoring the picture for now. "You'll pay Courtney! Just wait!"

Ford stood up straight, confused that the sound and subsequent falling picture, "What was that?" He said just as he got splashed from behind. He turned and began splashing in retaliation, "Damn the torpedoes!"

Kale looked to Courtney, "You, babe are a genious! Lets go!" he splashed toward Ford and Kaela splashing them madly. A loud flash! could be heard and he remembered exactly what had happened last time, "HahahAH! Who blushed!?" Kale clapped his hand to his mouth laughing like a hiena(sp?).

As soon as Courtney heard the loud snap in the sky, she began to laugh hysterically. She swam past Kaela's splashes and grabbed the photo. "Wow, like Kaela, I'll never forget you considering I have an indestructible photo!"

Once she managed to stop laughing, she continued to splash in Kaela's direction.

Kaela glared playfully at Courtney and began splashing her with all her might, ignoring Kale for the time being. "I'll make sure you'll like never forget me, even without the picture!"

Ford jumped in the direction of Kale and Courtney, creating a rather large splash when he landed. He went underwater and swam right between the two attackers. And popped up behind them, "Halloo, there!" He exclaimed and slashed the two of them.

Kale pointed at the two girls and shouted. "Duuude! Ford look! Chick fight!" He watched the two girls splash one another, still unable to hold back idiotic laughter.

Courtney was about to respond to Kaela, but was caught off guard by Ford's rather large, sneaky spalsh. "Like Kaela, get over here! We'll be totally more successful if it is boys against girls!" She began to splash in the direction of Ford and Kale, hoping Kaela would comply.

((lol, can I join? I'm bored))

((uhm....well...you're not here anymore... :( ))

"Like, girls vs. boys!" Kaela declared loudly as she stopped splashing Courtney and began splashing at Ford and Kale.

Kale slicked his wet hair back out of his eyes, "You girls can try, but I don't see it happenin' chicks!" he dove under water and resurfaced moments after, letting out a maniac like laugh. As Kale broke back to surface he noticed that his bikini top had fallen off somewhere, clapping his hand over his mouth he let out a loud "Oppsiee!" and 'covered' himself up.

Courtney playfully gasped at Kale losing his top. "Like whoa, I'm totally glad it wasn't the bottom half!" She then continued to splash water in the direction of the two boys, keeping her beach ball handy to use as a shield.

Kaela grabbed a beach ball and threw it at Ford, continuing to splash both boys. "You'll like totally never win!"

((And this is what happens when I get bored:
Bikini2.gif
CourtneyBikini.gif
FordBikini.gif
KaleBikini.gif

Courtney was a little bit disappointed in the boys' lack of enthousiasm. She turned around so that she was facing both Ford and Kaela and winked at them, hoping they would understand the message she was trying to convey.

Courtney slowly swam in Kale's direction. When there was only a few inches between them both she leapt onto his back and yelled, "AHA!"

"Kale, run!" Ford shouted, splashed the girls, then dove under to escape any action towards him.

Bored after exams were over, Estrella decided to go for a walk along the lakefront. The weather was nice, and the lake was calm.

"Get em, girls!" she bellowed, as she saw Ford splash Courtney and Kaela, attempting to hide from them. She grinned. "Out for a little swim?"

She distanced herself from the water, however, not particularly keen on getting wet.

"No! No dogpile on Kale!" Kale bellowed, it was too late, the girls were already jumping and splashing on him. With a few large splashes he managed to get away from the girls attack quite quickly, heading toward were Ford had swam. As Kale broke the surface he noticed Estrella sitting up on the grass and immediately he didn't want her seeing him like this! Kale could start to feel his cheeks warming up, "Uh oh.." he stammered, and as soon as he knew it he heard a loud FLASH! and a polaroid came falling gracefully out of the sky.

"Crap!" he looked around to see where it could have possibly fallen in panic.

Kaela frowned when Kale managed to escape, continuing to splash him while yelling. "You may have like gottten away this time, but you totally haven't won!" She had not yet noticed Estrella when she heard the flash that signalled someone blushing.

"Like, who blushed?" Kaela stopped splashing tolook around for the picture and, seeing the look on Kale's face, turned to the shore and spotted Estrella. Her smile immediately fell and she turned away, sinking down so that the water was up to her neck.

"Geez, guys, I don't bite!" Estrella laughed, looking at Kale and Kaela's expressions. "What's the matter with you?"

Courtney continued to splash Kale with Kaela after he had managed to escape from them. Upon hearing the flash, she turned around to see if Kaela had blushed again, only to see Estrella standing by the lake. "Oh!"

"Hey Estrella, nice way of sneaking up on us, eh?" Courtney giggled. "I hope you brought a bikini, I mean, you weren't planning on standing there and watching us all day, were you?"

Slowly and dramatically, Ford's head rose out of the water right next to Kaela's, "Boo," he smiled, then gave her a playful splash.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back