Bikini Bites

Courtney Potter

Wand
Best wand ever!
Courtney sat down under a tree that was facing the lake. She looked at the bag of Bikini Bites in her hand and smiled. Even though she missed Liz terribly, she loved to look back on the fun times they had. She glanced at her watch and noticed it was getting late. I hope Kale isn't going to ditch me, Courtney let out a sigh and decided to wait a few more minutes.

Kale walked down the hill that descended to the lakefront, the sky was turning an orangish pink, which gave him a definite feel of summer approaching. He could see Courtney sitting behind a tree at a short distance and walked stealthy toward her, when he got closer, Kale jumped out in front of Courtney and shouted, "Boo!"

Ford was walking down to the lake to get away from things. His life had been a mess recently, and he needed to get away from things. He noticed that Courtney and Kale were at the lakefront. He walked by, his face was downcast, as it had been often as of late. He walked up to the two of them and nodded boredly.

Courtney jumped at the sight of Kale, "You came!" As Ford walked up to them, she nodded back in his direction, "hey Ford."

Kaela walked onto the grounds heading toward the lake, her earphones in her ears and her iPod playing some random music. She had received a message from Courtney via their fake galleons and was coming down to see what it was all about.

Once she got to the lake Kaela stopped and took out her earphones, coiling the chord around her iPod and stuffing it into her bag. She sat down beside Courtney and set her bag on the ground.

"What's going on?" Kaela asked, not addressing anyone in particular.

Courtney stood up once Kaela had arrived, and waved the bag of bikini bites in the air in front of the three others. "Well, since it is the end of the year....I think we need to have some fun, in the form only Elizabeth Malfoy would approve of!" She raised an eyebrow at Kaela and Ford, knowing very well that Kale had already agreed to the activity. "So, is everyone game?"

Ford recalled the day where they had all...imbibed...the candy. "I don't think I'm in the mood today, Courtney," Ford said dryly, "I've got some things on my mind."

"I did?!" he said with a voice oiled with sarcasm. Kale was surprised to actually see Ford, he hadn't heard much from him lately and knew that things didn't seem to be going well with Sophia. "Hey Ford" he said giving him a nod. As Kaela approached he gave her a friendly nod, they haven't really talked much really but it was a pleasant surprise to see these people before summer vacation arrived and took them all away.

"I'm game" Kaela said happily. She had been feeling a lot better about herself lately and was looking forward to having some fun. "But only if Ford will." Kaela looked to Ford, not wanting him to be left out. I wonder why he's so down?

Kale looked to Ford and shook his head, "Blimey!" he elbowed him in the side, "C'mon man! One last thrill before summer vacation!"

Ford looked between the others, he had occasionally interacted with the girl Kaela. He looked at her, then Kale, then back to Kaela again. He cocked his head, sighed, "I suppose," he conceded, then held his hand out to accept the candy into his hand.

Courtney smiled at Ford, "Looks like you have no choice buddy!" She dug into the bag of bikini bites and picked out four, tossing one to each of the three others and keeping one for herself.

"Now that's my boy, Ford!!" Kale joked, patting him on the back. He looked over at Courtney and took one of the bikini bites out of her hand. Hopefully this goes smoother then last time. he thought carelessly to himself.

Kaela smiled brightly as she took the candy, excited that Ford had said yes. She unwrapped the candy and popped it in her mouth, waiting for the effects to kick in.

Ford held the candy in his hand, sighed again, then snuck a look at Kaela. He quickly unwrapped the candy and tossed it down his throat. He felt the slightest tingling as the effects came over him. He made an effort to cheer up. He turned to Kale, "High five, brah!"

Courtney unwrapped the candy and shoved it in her mouth. She looked down at herself, and laughed at the sparkly bikini. "Like, I'm relieved it is Summertime! We look totally cute."

Kale looked around as Kaela and Ford plopped the colorful candies into their mouths, he plopped his candy into his mouth and tasted an instant fruityness, looking over to Ford he held up his hand for the high five. "Duuuude! Ever'thing is better man!!" Kale laughed idiotically.

"Totally cute Courtney!" Kaela said as she stood, looking down at her new sparkly bikini. "This was like, a really awesome idea."

Courtney tossed her beach ball in the lake. "Oh my gosh, I'm totally going in!" With that, she hopped in after her beach ball, and waited for the others to do so as well.

Ford laughed, partially at how dumb he must have looked, partially in order to cheer himself up. He slapped Kale a high five, "This is totally rad, dudes. Last one into the water is a stiff shirt!" He exclaimed and ran off into the water, jumping in head first. He then surfaced, waiting for the others.

With wide eyes Kaela ran toward the lake, not wanting to be the last one in. She hurriedly jumped in before Kale, making sure to splash Ford as she did so. As she surfaced she giggled, wiggling a bit to get a feel for the water.

Kale looked down to his chest, "Hey, Ford, man! We're like, wearing bikini tops...like those...baaabes!" he nodded toward Kaela and Courtney, "Lookin' good, ladies!"

Kale dived into the water after Courtney and Ford, "The waters nice, dude! C'mon Kaela!"

Courtney tossed her beach ball in Kale's direction. "Like, oh no, he is a stiff shirt!"

"Hey Kale, Ford, you guys are looking preeety good yourselves. I like, totally believe you could pass for girls."

Ford was caught off guard by Kaela's splash, and splashed her back, "So not nice!" Then, turning to Kale, "You are so totally hot in that bikini, dude!" He then looked back to Kaela, to watch out for her retaliation.

((Haha, Olegz, I beat you! :p ))

Kaela's mouth fell open as she was splashed, a gasp emitting from her. "UH!" SHe quickly splashed Ford back, determined to win.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back