Bi-Weekly Update!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Riley Sparkles

OOC First Name
Donna
Wand
Holly Wand 11" Essence of Phoenix Feather
Hello you lovely people, and boy, do I have an easy update for you today! As per usual, I am sorry this is late, but we're here now, so full steam ahead I say!
WEEK WHAT?!
Guys, I'm sure we were just sorting characters, and now it's WEEK FIVE!? Whaaat this is way to crazy. Sooo, make sure you are catching up with those lessons! Professors, thanks for doing an amazing job! Remember to use the absence forum if you are going to be away for some time :)
Bye-bye Brightstone!
Haha, just for now. It's closed to students again! (And thankfully, ya'll know that thanks to our awesome notification system). It'll be open again in a few weeks! Check the calendar to see when, and any other fun things coming up!
Quidditch Games
On the discussion of the mighty handy calendar, the Quidditch games will now be added, so we can all see when they are coming up. Remember, if you have a character on the Quidditch team, try check them regularly so you don't miss your opportunity to play! And on that note, there seems to be a new coming starting next Monday! So much excite!
BOO!
Totally scared ya, didn't I?
Halloween is open! Those magical folk at HNZ live life in advance! While our real life Halloween is still coming up, make sure you post in the Forum and the costume contest! Loving the costumes and RPs so far!

AUTOMATIC WHAT NOW?!
I think everyone in life just wants things to be easier! Which is why, thanks to the suggestion from Ash, we now have an automatic age updater! Whaaat, so cool! This means we can see how old every character actually is (some older than we thought - Ava you so old!), and it's automatic, so we're always on top of it ;) See the full announcement here.
Spotlight!
This is one of my favorite monthly things - where we get to spotlight a character that a RPer has put a lot of effort into developing and getting to know. This time round, we applaud James! Wait, James the character or James the RPer, I hear you ask? You'll have to check out the full announcement and congratulate the certain person yourself! ^_^
[ul]YAY PLOT HIGHLIGHTS! This is a great way to highlight a RP you think needs to be read by EVERYONE! Remember, you don't only have to highlight your own plots. If you think someone else's RP is amazing, highlight it!

[li]A Friend In Need Is A Friend Indeed
It's an open topic; anyone is allowed to join!

Amy Rosemary is feeling down, a first year boy tries to cheer her up. Her best friend gets jealous because she thinks Amy is more interested in the boy than her. The tension builds up between the three, until eventually two other first year boys are noticed to have been spying on them. Another first year girl decides to join them. What's going to happen when Amy and James have a bonding moment?

Other RPs in this Plot:
Not that I know of xD</LI>

[li]Whomp.
Aeon goes to Visit Kida for their weekly Dinner when something doesn't seem right, Something in the Forest his making a lot of noise. Aeon wants to Question Kida but she doesn't seem to notice, What could possibly going Whomp in the forest?

Other RPs in this Plot:
Nope[/li][/ul]
[ul][li]YULE BALL!
[li]:santa:
[li]:elf:
[li]Exams?!
[li]A competiton? :o
<LI>[li]I'm really looking forward to Christmas!
[/li][/ul]Thanks for reading my lovelies! I hope you are having a splendid day!
As always, leave comments, questions, emoticons, LOVE!

Donna :donna:
(On behalf of the HNZ Site Staff)

Yule Ball! :party: :party: :party:

Thanks for the update! xD

Great stuff happening! Thanks for the Update Donna!

The Yule ball is going to be awesome :woot:

Thanks for posting this!!!

Here are the costume contest winners!

Best Overall - Silus Hollister as a Fallen Angel
Best Magically Enhanced - Rhiannon McGowan as Quarra
Best Group/Couple - Cairo & Rome Savage as Vampire Twins
Most Ridiculous - Hemi Te Rua as a Gryffindor girl
Most Traditional Halloween - James Cade as a werewolf
Most Scary - Kayleigh Hunter as a zombie

Congratulations to our winners! :party:
And a massive thank you to everyone who took part!

Points will be awarded shortly.

Archived

This topic can no longer be considered 'news' but should rather be called 'olds'. It has thusly been archived.
If you have any questions or concerns involving this [former] news, please contact an administrator and keep looking for newer 'news' in the News and Updates forum.

Thank you,
~The HNZ Site Staff

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back