Status
Not open for further replies.

Patricia Styx

OOC First Name
Pattycakes!
Sexual Orientation
Hetrosexual
Wand
Ash Wand 14 1/4" Essence of Tail Hair of a Male Unicorn | Willow Wand 12 3/4" Essence of Gold Dust
Welcome one & all to this edition of the BWU bought to you by me...obviously :p Things are starting to wrap up but that doesn't mean there isn't any exciting times coming up on HNZ. So read on and be excited....or else :r

IC Supers!
Thank you to everyone who took the time to nominate and vote in the IC Supers this year. Voting for the IC is now closed and the final votes are been tallied up. You'll have to wait for the final results though, look out for the winners in this year's Accio!

Lessons & Grading!
It's week 6 and that's a wrap - well almost. All Week 6 lessons should be posted by now and if any Professors are behind on posting lessons now is the chance to post them up. This week will be our 'rest week' for everyone to catch up with whatever lessons they want to post in and for Professors to catch up on marking before exams the week after.

Accio!
Now that all topics have been closed and no more pictures are been submitted it's time to crack on with Accio! Our fearless leader has requested that all Accio! staff please refresh themselves with their assignments and get them submitted as soon as possible. If you feel you won't be able to get something done, let us know so we can assign it to someone else.

Daily Prophet!
Yes the good old Wizarding news mill has been hard at work and we've got an exciting new article for you all to read thanks to Nadia Kaster (Teigan). To catch up with the latest goings on in the Wizarding World you can read the article here

Graphics Comp!
Once again thank you to the ones who entered the competition and congratulations to Claire who was the clear winner of the competition. Donna is already fashioning her lovely new avatar. To see the winners avatar and other entries click here.

Applications!
With sorting right around the corner we are in for a busy time on the site and to help our wonderful admin keep on top of all the work ahead, applications will be closing next week until after sorting. If you have a pending application please keep an eye on your characters inbox as PMs are been sent out.​

[ul][li]Midnight Meeting
Is love in the air???</LI>

[li]Believe
Love is in the air

[li]Ringing in the New Year
LOVE IS IN THE AIR

[li]Breathless Panic
Someone has a panic attack in class[/li][/ul]

[ul][li]Exams!
[li]Graduation!
[li]Holidays!
[li]Accio! & Supers Results!
<LI>[li]Sorting!
[/li][/ul]And that's it guys. As ever, any questions/commets/concerns, post in this topic and we'll get back to you :)

- Pattycakes
(On behalf of the HNZ Site Staff)

Thanks for the update Pattycakes, it's great!

Thanks for the Update Pat!
I'm super excited for sorting!

YAY SORTING!
Thanks for the update Pat!
All dis love!

Thanks Pat! :woot:

Monty Pendleton said:
I THINK LOVE MIGHT BE IN THE AIR GUYS xD
What makes you think that? :cyndi: :p

Thanks for posting this, Pattycakes!!

I thought that it was hilarious.
Love
Love
Love
PANIC ATTACK!

Way to go, Avie xD

Jakobe Hitachiin said:
Love
Love
Love
PANIC ATTACK!

Way to go, Avie xD
Clearly overwhelmed by all that lovin' xD

Jakobe Hitachiin said:
Love
Love
Love
PANIC ATTACK!

Way to go, Avie xD
And it shall remain that way. No love in that rp. :r xD

Daniel Clairoux said:
Jakobe Hitachiin said:
Love
Love
Love
PANIC ATTACK!

Way to go, Avie xD
Aww...I was so ready to ship Hades and Daniel. :( :p

Professor Cyndi Kingsley said:
Maybe you should talk to Kaitlyn then. :r :teehee:

Professor Cyndi Kingsley said:
Daniel Clairoux said:
Jakobe Hitachiin said:
Love
Love
Love
PANIC ATTACK!

Way to go, Avie xD
Avie is looking for a new family..... :r

Goodness, don't give him to Daniel, he'll die! Daniel barely feeds his turtles D:

Thanks for the update, can't wait for sorting!! :D

Professors: If you teach OWL or NEWT classes, feel free to post those today. I'm sure people will appreciate it. ;)

Archived

This topic can no longer be considered 'news' but should rather be called 'olds'. It has thusly been archived.
If you have any questions or concerns involving this [former] news, please contact an administrator and keep looking for newer 'news' in the News and Updates forum.

Thank you,
~The HNZ Site Staff

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back