OOC First Name
Kait
Blood Status
Mixed Blood
Relationship Status
Married
Wand
12" Ash wand with tail of unicorn hair core
Hello, HNZ! It's time for another Bi-Weekly Update brought to you by yours truly. Hold on to your hats because away we go!

Week Six and Exams
Week six of classes should be under way. This means that exams are just around the corner! Students and professors, catch up on any lessons and get ready for exams!

Accio!
This is the last call for pictures! Many of the topics have already closed, and the rest will be closing soon. Get your pictures in so you can be part of this awesome edition of Accio!
Forum can be found Here

Quidditch
The final matches of the season will be next week! A pm should be sent out soon to all players to determine availability, so players please keep an eye on that! Yay, Quidditch! :party:
Brightstone Closing
Brightstone will be closing to students today or tomorrow. No worries though! It will reopen in just a few weeks when the holiday forums open!

Minister Of Magic Update
Applications for the Minister of Magic have been closed. However, if you missed the deadline and still wish to apply, you can contact Nick or Cyndi in the next 48 hours to receive a link to the application. Last call for applications! An announcement will come shortly to name our candidates! I can hardly wait! :woot:

Goodbye, Birthday
Unfortunately, it was time to say goodbye to the birthday forums for this year. I hope you guys enjoyed it as much as I did! Stay tuned, I heard we will probably have another birthday next year. ^_^

Superlatives Voting
The nominations are in! Voting is currently underway! Go and join in the fun by following this link! The superlative awards will be announced soon!

Emotion Story Competition
Congratulations to Donna for being the winner of this competition and the new little cake icon! Well done!

Character Spotlight
Congratulations to Teigan and her character, Kelsey Ariyah Boneheart, for being spotlighted this month. Go here to see the full announcement. Congratulations again!

[ul]
[li]Now your life begins
Professor Hensel is retiring, so Professor Kingsley decided to organising a leaving party.</LI>
[li]That Important Question
Stefan asks Kate a very important question, that he hasn't quite had the courage to do until now.
[li]Swings and Toddlers and Slides - Oh My!
A group of young children are playing in the park together, having fun with all the different things they can find in the park.
[li]Diverging Paths
Even though they were the best of friends while they were in school, the two ladies knew that it would never be able to last once they left. In this roleplay, they try to come to terms with the end of their friendship.
[li]Headline Avenue
A brother and sister think about what the Ministry of Magic election might mean for their family.[/li][/ul]

[ul][li]Sorting
[li]Minister of Magic Candidates announced!
[li]Accio!
[li]Superlative Awards
[li]Quidditch!
[li]Graduation
[li]Group promotions
[li]New Head People and Prefects!
[li]Awesome roleplays!
<LI>[li]An exciting new update ^_^[/li][/ul]

That's a wrap!! If you have any questions, comments or concerns feel free to post them here! Thank you for reading! Hope you enjoyed it!

-Kait :kait:
(On behalf of the HNZ Site Staff)

I don't know what the exciting new update is, but it sure sounds exciting! Great update Kait!

Thanks for posting this update, Kait!

Re: the upcoming update - bwhahahaha.

Thanks for posting this, Kait. There's a lot going on!

I have one more thing: 7th years should check their PMs for info about graduation! :r

Archived

This topic can no longer be considered 'news' but should rather be called 'olds'. It has thusly been archived.
If you have any questions or concerns involving this [former] news, please contact an administrator and keep looking for newer 'news' in the News and Updates forum.

Thank you,
~The HNZ Site Staff

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back