Blood Status
Muggleborn
Relationship Status
Married
Sexual Orientation
hetrosexual
Wand
Knotted 12 1/2 Inch Sturdy Fir Wand with Thestral Tail Hair Core
Hello there everyone! How are folks doing? It is once again that time, and it is up to me to let all of you know what is happening right now! Enjoying the birthday celebrations? I know I am! Anyway, without any further ado, on to the Bi-Weekly Update!

Semester Two
Semester two has begun and is currently underway. We are currently in week 3, so professors should be on track with that. Students should remember to post in lessons to get those grades up! I'm talking to all those who have characters not in Slytherin. All is not lost in the house cup! Except it really is.

Accio!
As this year winds down, and the usual end of year stuff kicks off, folks should remember to post their pictures in the Accio yearbook as soon as they can. The forum will be open a little longer, but get this done now before it is too late!
Forum can be found Here

Application for the Minister Of Magic
Y'all asked for a site wide plot, and here it is. As part of the birthday celebrations, a site wide plot has been started which is looking for the new minister for magic. We have a number of topics going on the subject, and continue posting them. Perhaps however, more importantly, is the fact that the application is up! Do you have an adult character whom you believe would be suited to this role. Who could lead the ministry of magic. Apply now, to see if your character gets picked to run! The application is Here.
It is going to be super fun!

Professors Update
Those folks with professor characters, should remember to check the professors update, as well as keeping up to date with lessons and letting the staff know about any issues in being able to post! We appreciate all the work that all of you do, and continue to do, and just remind y'all to read that. The link is Here.

Superlatives Are Up!
It is once again that time of year! OOC superlatives are underway. The staff has this year simplified the list to make it easier and quicker for people to vote and nominate! We encourage everyone to nominate folks in as many categories as they would want. It'll be a lot of fun!
The OOC superlatives are Here

Various other birthday Fun times
The Skype party was just over the weekend, and while I did not attend I heard that it was a lot of fun. Thank you to all those who took part, and there may be another one in the works. And for those who could not attend might just be interested in finding out that this picture can not receive any likes!
The bomb storm, while things have settled down within the topic itself, head over to see where this will lead us all, and enjoy the origin of Donna's new banner.

[ul][li]Sorting</LI>
[li]Minister of Magic, Election Fun
[li]Accio!
[li]Superlative voting
<LI>[li]Another Skype party[/li][/ul]

And that's it folks! If you have any questions, comments or concerns feel free to post them here! Hope y'all are doing well!

-Emzies :emzies:
(On behalf of the HNZ Site Staff)

No plots to highlight? Come onnnn, people! We've got a Ministry election happenin'! :p

Thanks for posting this, Emzies. :)

A whole lot of Donna-bullying going on here :glare:
:p
Thanks for the update my dear! ^_^

If there is new MoM Eden demands a retrial for Chase Blade. There is no reason at all he should still be locked up. Eden feels that her first love needs to be freed time meow.

Did Eden just read an announcement?
Nicolas King takes back her superlative. :r

She just can't earn it for this year. :r

Great update thank you.
(Eden could run and if successful give him a retrial ((actually Eden as MoM may not be a good thing for the rest of the world)) )

Oh, make Eden run. The Aurors will catch her and throw her in Azkaban. She can be reunited with Chase Blade then! :r

Thanks for the great update Emzies!! :D

Update! Yay! I love updates! Way to go!

Archived

This topic can no longer be considered 'news' but should rather be called 'olds'. It has thusly been archived.
If you have any questions or concerns involving this [former] news, please contact an administrator and keep looking for newer 'news' in the News and Updates forum.

Thank you,
~The HNZ Site Staff

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back