Kaitlyn
Blood Status
Unknown
Relationship Status
Married
Sexual Orientation
Pansexual
Wand
Cypress/Ebony Mix 14" Core of Basilisk Fang; Black Walnut/Maple 12 3/4" Essense of Silver Thistle
So I am a wee bit late with this but I am getting the updates as to you either way. We have a few new things going on, and an explanation or two. So sit back and enjoy!Yule Ball: Opened!
I see mistletoe in the sky, or maybe that is the enchanted ceiling making it snow and look like white mistletoe. Whatever it is, the students of Hogwarts New Zealand better get their dresses and dress robes out to go dancing because that forum has been opened at last. The forum is located [member]here[member]. Also, if you want to be pictured in the Accio! page for the Yule Ball, you should go post your picture [member]here[member]!

Holiday Break
Holiday break has just begun for students! You may have always seen the wizarding world and such, but soon you will be able to start topics, once the admins have opened them for you. Have a Christmas RP or something dramatic, whatever the case, might want to get started on it now because the next semester begins on the 29th.

Accio! Profile Pictures: Closing Soon
Indeed the profiles at the very least will be closing this weekend. All students should post in the forum in the appropriate section. If you have not, and haven't read the rules, you should brush up on them because there have been some recent changes. Last call for seventh year PMs that Bryce Chamberlin sent out. They, along with the profiles, will not be accepted later than this weekend.
Character Spotlight
We have a new spotlight to shine on this month, and it is none other than Marga! Who can forget this lovely woman? I know I can't. *wink* At any rate, come check out the announcement [member]here[member] and you can see all of the other information at the bottom of the board! Congratulate her on her job well done if you have not already on her beloved character Ai Edogawa!

What Happened on [the American] Independence Day?
Despite the fact that I don't remember the fourth at all that much, the following couple of days proved troublesome. The site was undergoing some issues that the admin could not control, bless their hearts. You can read more about it [member]here[member]. I believe I would feel worse for the people that Nick had to deal with. I would not want him mad at me, that's for sure! Anyway, the site is back up and running regularly.

Applications: Professor and Shopkeeper
We are hiring for new people to come be apart of the Hogwarts Staff! Two professor openings have been opened, and we are hiring for Charms Years 1-4 and Herbology Years 1-4. So come and snag a spot while they are still available! Remember, the professor duty is not to be taken lightly, but after one IC year, it is so simple after that. You can find their applications [member]here[member].
Also, we are still looking for a shopkeeper for Makutu Dinette, so come on by! You can find the application [member]here[member].

There are not any plot highlights, again! I know there are people out there RPing, so if you love your RP so much, you want everyone to read, just send in a plot highlight request to be placed in the next Bi-Weekly Update!
[ul][li]S2!</LI>
[li]Accio!
[li]More plots?!
<LI>[li]Kingy ever going to get hitched?[/li][/ul]So, going with the traditional thing. Have any comments, concerns, anything at all, simply post here.
I wanted to do something clever and witty, but eh. Can't think right now.

~ Kaitlyn
(On behalf of the Site Staff)

Thank you for the great updates Kaitlyn!! ^_^ :hug: :wub:

Thanks for posting the update, Kaitlyn. :)

Yay awesome update.

There's no way Kingy will ever get married unless its to Eden.
:r

great update thanks kaitlyn.
I'm looking forward to everything that is coming up.

Eden Silverback said:
There's no way Kingy will ever get married unless its to Eden. :r
Haha...ha haha ... <_<

Tanks for the update toots!

Good Job Kaitlyn!

And I've submitted Plot Highlights galore! :)

Eden Silverback said:
There's no way Kingy will ever get married unless its to Eden.
I'll submit this as evidence at your sanity trial. :p

Archived

This topic can no longer be considered 'news' but should rather be called 'olds'. It has thusly been archived.
If you have any questions or concerns involving this [former] news, please contact an administrator and keep looking for newer 'news' in the News and Updates forum.

Thank you,
~The HNZ Site Staff

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back