Professor Cyndi Kingsley

Gryffindor HoH | Mother of 3

OOC First Name
Cyndi
Blood Status
Mixed Blood
Wand
Knotted 15 Inch Flexible Oak Wand with Meteorite Dust Core
It’s my turn to post this Bi-Weekly update. HNZ has been pretty busy of late so we have a lot of news to get through. Grab a snack and read on!

Week 5 of lessons!
:o Week 5 already? I know, I’m just as you guys are. But, it is true. Professors, please make sure you’re up to date with lessons. Students, good luck getting those lessons in to earn some points for your house.

Announcement for Seventh Years
All 7th years have received an owl asking them who they would like to invite to graduation. If you haven’t already replied, please check your PMs and send me your reply as soon as you can so that the necessary arrangements can be made. Thanks!

Decisions, Decisions
Second Years should have already received or should be receiving a message from their Head of House, informing them of their elective options for next year. If you have a second year and haven’t checked your PMs, you probably should. xD Your HoHs can answer any questions you have about which electives you need for the career you want for your character.

Brightstone Weekend
Brightstone is now open for students! It won’t be open for long, so make sure you get any RPs and purchases that you want done soon.

Let’s Get Ready to Rumble
The Silver Snake is once again going to be host to underground wizard duels. If you are interested and for more information, head to the shop and read the rules listed there. Galleons will be awarded to the winners!

Accio! Last Call for Pictures! For real this time!
The only pages that remain open for posting are the club areas. If you’re in a club and haven’t posted your picture, you don’t have much time to do so! Get your picture in or forever be on the bottom of the Accio! pages. :(

The orchids are blooming!
There’s a new orchid colored member on the site! Earlier this week, we all joined together to congratulate Emzies on becoming the newest GM for HNZ. I’m sure that she is going to do a great job and I’m looking forward to working with her to keep the site running smoothly. If you haven’t already, join us in offering your congratulations to Emzies or just let her know how weird it is to see Stefan Archer in his new colors. :p

April Fools!
This year’s April Fool’s prank was a pretty involved one. If you haven’t seen the [Prank] post and checked it out, you should check out what you missed. Join in the laughs by clicking: [member] [Here][member]

Easter Egg Hunt: Winners & Prizes
Last Sunday, we started our annual HNZ Easter Egg Hunt. We’ll never know what the prize would have been if all of the Easter eggs had been found, but in the end, Mintzy beat out Annaleise and Mia by one egg, and she was awarded the grand prize: an egg icon next to one of her characters. All three of the participants were also able to create their very own emoticons for being awesome! If you haven’t already seen them around ( I know they were showing off their emote’s awesomeness the other day ;) ), here they are: :mintzy: :annaleise: :mia:

Aren’t they cool?

If you want to check out where the Easter eggs were hidden and see the premiere of the emotes for yourself, feel free to check out the [member]post[member].

Yay! It’s back!
I don’t know about you guys, but I used to use HNZ’s search feature a lot. When I found out that it was broken back in September of last year, I was a bit lost. :( I’m happy to announce that it is now functioning as it should! :woot: Click here to take advantage of the search feature!

After last week’s massive list of plot highlights, it looks like everyone took a break from sending them in. :(

[ul][li] A quidditch announcement? :r</LI>
<LI>[li] More students getting into trouble?
[/li][/ul]
So, how’d I do? :cyndi: If you have any questions or comments, feel free to leave them below!

~ Cyndi
(On behalf of the Site Staff)

Awesome updates, Cyn! ♥

Thanks for the updates Cyndi! ♥

Thanks for the great update, Cyndi!!!

Thank you Cyndi :)

Booo for the lack of plot highlights.
Thankzorz for posting the update, Cyndi. :)

Great update Cyndi! :hug: :)

Its a great update Cynd!

Archived

This topic can no longer be considered 'news' but should rather be called 'olds'. It has thusly been archived.
If you have any questions or concerns involving this [former] news, please contact an administrator and keep looking for newer 'news' in the News and Updates forum.

Thank you,
~The HNZ Site Staff

Users who are viewing this thread

Back