Bi-Weekly Update!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Riley Sparkles

OOC First Name
Donna
Wand
Holly Wand 11" Essence of Phoenix Feather
Hey all my lovelies! It's time for another Bi-Weekly, and by-golly it's my turn again! Yay! Have a read through, and enjoy!

Birthday Madness!
There has been so much craziness going on with HNZ's Seventh Birthday happening! I have been enjoying every single moment of it, definitely my favorite time of year! In case you have been living under a bridge, here is what has been going on:
[ul][li]Werewolf: Only the best game ever! Two wolves down, one to go! An intense game about death, betrayal, and confusion! It's too late to join now, but have a read, and see how it's done in case there is another one!</LI>
[li]Deal With a Death Eater: A Deal Or No Deal type game! There are two up and running at the moment, they are a ton of fun, and stressful hehe, so have a read!
[li]Say Cheese!: We all know you guys are beautiful, but HNZ wants a picture to remember you by! It's nice to put a face to the RPer, so if you feel comfortable, post a picture of you saying Happy Birthday to HNZ in this topic.
[li]Top Sevens! :Your Top Seven Faves of things HNZ! I love reading everything people love about HNZ, and about all our lovely characters so post your Top Sevens now!
[li]HNZ Community Signature!: A big signature of all of our names on it! Hehe, if you aren't that good at editing, just pop a request down, and someone will put your name on it for you :)
[li]Stump The Staff: I have come to the conclusion that you guys have very hard questions. When we thought of this game, we were like "Pfft Easy." Except for Nick. He foresaw the future. We're doing okay, but if you want to keep questioning us, be my guest!
[li]Screencapture'd HNZ Moments: Post your favorite/memorable moments on HNZ that you have taken a screen-capture of!
[li]Graphic Competition: The Graphic Competition shouldn't be open for much longer before the voting goes underway, so get your final posts in quick! What must you draw? Simple - what HNZ would look like, if it were a person :) [/li][/ul]

Due to all the fun we have been having, Applications are slower! We apologize for the inconvenience, but will let you know when they are back up and running.

Power-modding
Just a reminder to everyone to not make their character's 'All-Powerful' or 'All-Knowing'. Remember that everyone character has weaknesses, and only knows what is role-played to them. They won't know thoughts of others, and they won't know how to do a spell right first time, every time. It's okay to get things wrong in classes, and if you feel that you have been unfairly marked because of your character's ability in class, send your Professor a PM.

Forum Access Change
Nick and Cyndi so kindly spent some time doing lots of clicking, and made it possible for all Forum's to be readable! Yay! This was so kind of them, and now we are able to read amazing RPs even if our characters aren't allowed to post there! For all the information, go HERE

Gradebook Change
A new change! As if things couldn't get any better! Nick says Professors must watch out for an announcement about the excitement within the next few days!

Exams!
:o Oh no! Exams are soon! I thought they were next week, but they aren't haha phew! So you have another week to get all those lessons done, and all the studying done! Exciting!

Quidditch!
Another round of Quidditch has gone, and this time it was Four Teams! There was a lot of drama involved, so make sure you have a read of the games!

The Final Scores were:
Ravenclaw-70 Slytherin-20
Gryffindor-90 Hufflepuff-0
Well done to the winning teams!

Accio!
It's time to get all your pictures in to the Accio! Yearbook, so that your character can be featured in the Yearbook. Go Here, and make sure you get all the pictures in ASAP.

Rumor Has It!
This pesky thing is back again with more lives to ruin! Read it and it's replies Here.
Remember to also send your Gossip Stories to Anonymous, it did leave a scary message yesterday!
"Hello hello. I do not have much time, you see. I am disappointed though. No one sent any owls to my box for stories."
"I suppose I will have to find the stories myself. Be warned, you may be mentioned in issue number three. Ciao"

Yikes! So make sure you are sending in your stories

We only have a few of Highlights this week, so make sure that if you think your's or someone else's RPs deserve a highlight, then request one!
Now on to these fabulous ones!
[ul][li]Your the one they talk about... right?
After discovering the Koshiba family secret, Rebecca Koshiba, the youngest of the adopted Koshiba children, freaks out. She is terrified and confused, so she goes to the only place she can think of. The home of her sisters birth mother.

Other RPs in this Plot:
Homecoming

[li]Penpals
Having met the genderqueer Skyler Marsh over the Winter Break, Olive Mayfield begins an interesting (for want of a better word) correspondence with zir by owl.

[li]Escape It All
First year student, Ai Edogawa, gets featured in famous gossip magazine, Rumor Has It and gets mad and sad about it. Fourth year, Ravenclaw, Ryuuji Tsukino, comes to comfort his little sisterly figure to overcome her sadness. [/li][/ul]

[ul][li]Holidays!
[li]The Yule Ball!
[li]The Ministry Ball!
<LI>[li]Some MESSI fun! [/li][/ul]

And that's that! Feel free to pop any comments/concerns/smileys here ^_^

- Donna :donna:
(On behalf of HNZ Site Staff)

Lovin' it! :woot:
Great job Donna! :hug:

Great update Donna!
And I think everyone had fun with the new edition of RHI. :lol:

Amazing! ^_^

A Fabulous Update Donna. As always ^_^

Thanks for doing the BWU this time around, Donna. Great job! ^_^

Thanks for the update, Donna.... Great job!!!!!

ooh... Ai and Ryuuji were highlighted,,, Thanks!!!

Ministry ball O_O!!!!!!
HURRAH

Archived

This topic can no longer be considered 'news' but should rather be called 'olds'. It has thusly been archived.
If you have any questions or concerns involving this [former] news, please contact an administrator and keep looking for newer 'news' in the News and Updates forum.

Thank you,
~The HNZ Site Staff

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back