Professor Cyndi Kingsley

Gryffindor HoH | Mother of 3

OOC First Name
Cyndi
Blood Status
Mixed Blood
Wand
Knotted 15 Inch Flexible Oak Wand with Meteorite Dust Core
Hey HNZers! It's time for a new bi-weekly update and it is my turn to do it. :D I feel like it has been forever since I did one, so I'm pretty psyched. Let's get to it then, shall we?

Time to get MESSI!

MESSI is back!! The first group of applications have been looked through and the first group has been added. Please join me in welcoming Ana, Mintzy, Jessye and Zach! ^_^ I'm looking forward to seeing what sort of competitions and polls and other fun stuff they come up with. No pressure guys :p For all those who don't know, MESSI stands for the Most Extraordinary Society for Social Interaction and it consists of a group of people who want to keep HNZ's OOC aspects alive and running smoothly.
If you want to join, [member]apply here.[member]​

Shopkeeper Applications
Thanks to everyone who applied to become a shopkeeper. We will be looking through the applications soon and hiring for the positions. Be sure to keep an eye on your inbox if you applied. ;)

OOC field and Signature size
I've got to post a reminder here for members to check out the [member]rules[member] because a few issues have been creeping up. I'm going to speak about a few of them here. Don't forget that not everyone has high speed internet or uses a computer to access the site. While having large pictures and add-ons might look nice on your page, it may not for other people. That's one of the reasons why there is a restriction on signature size.

We do try our best to remind people when they have exceeded the size, but everyone should do their part and check to ensure that their signature (as a whole) conforms to the rules stated in the site documentation. We will politely remind you if need be, but if the problem persists the staff does reserve the right to remove everything in your signature. We would rather not have to do that though. You've been warned
Code:
;)

While we are discussing rules, I'd also like to bring to everyone's attention the OOC field. It's purpose is to place your name so that RPers can easily identify each other. It is not a mandatory field, but if you do choose to use it remember that only your name should appear here. Please don't put nonsense that does nothing to identify you and please don't simply put [main] unless that is your name. And, of course you shouldn't be putting a false name either.

Halloween Feast time!
I've seen many of you posting but for those of you who don't know, the Halloween Feast is taking place right now. It is a time for all of the students and staff to get together in some of the coolest get ups that the school will see. For those of you who haven't already started an RP or posted in the costume contest, get to it! The feast won't be up for much longer. And, I've heard that house points are up for grabs in the costume contest ;)
[member]Feast & Costume Contest[member]​
Keeping up with Lessons
We are now entering week 5 of lessons and pretty soon it will be time for exams! I hope you're all as excited as I am. :cyndi: Professors have been doing a great job of keeping up with lessons. It also seems that house points are flying, so students must be doing lessons as well. Great!

Catch it next time
Brightstone is now officially closed for students. It's time to get back to studying and learning. Hopefully, you've purchased enough sweets to last you 'til break.

Rumor Has It...again!
That pesky gossip magazine is back. <_< If you haven't checked it out, you should read the sordid details and rumors about your classmates and professors. And don't forget, if you happen to know who is behind the magazine, keep it to yourself.
[member]Read it here[member]​

Here are some plots for you to read:
[ul][li]Your the one they talk about... right?
After discovering the Koshiba family secret, Rebecca Koshiba, the youngest of the adopted Koshiba children, freaks out. She is terrified and confused, so she goes to the only place she can think of. The home of her sisters birth mother.
Other RPs in this plot: [member]Homecoming[member]</LI>
<LI>[li]Penpals
Having met the genderqueer Skyler Marsh over the Winter Break, Olive Mayfield begins an interesting (for want of a better word) correspondence with zir by owl.[/li][/ul]

Not just one but two quidditch games! (Team members should check their PMs :r )
HNZ's birthday bonanza! :woot:
MESSI fun!!! ^_^
Normal staff silliness :p

Any comments or concerns? Post 'em right here!

- Cyndi
(On behalf of HNZ Site Staff)

Great update Cyndi. I've always loved reading these. I was just wondering hen the next one would appear and then here we are.

Thanks for the update Cyndi and welcome new MESSI members. I think I'll have to switch my account over since I'm apart of it :)

Madlyn Margera said:
I think I'll have to switch my account over since I'm apart of it :)
Not anymore. :p
MESSI was destroyed, then per public demand it has been revived, but started fresh.
If you're still interested, Cyndi linked to the application form. It's pretty simple. Just show you're interested and have interesting ideas.

I made the cut? o_O

Thank you and I love the rest of the report too!

Yay, I was chosen! :woot: I have plenty of ideas, I'm going to share one today as well. ^_^
Great job on the update! :hug:

Thanks for the great update Cyndi!!
And congrats to everyone!!!

I've been waiting for another update, and YEY it's finally here! :woot:
Superb update Cyndi! ^_^
Congratulations to the new MESSI members! (Including me! xD ) Looking forward to lots and lots of fun! :)

Archived

This topic can no longer be considered 'news' but should rather be called 'olds'. It has thusly been archived.
If you have any questions or concerns involving this [former] news, please contact an administrator and keep looking for newer 'news' in the News and Updates forum.

Thank you,
~The HNZ Site Staff

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back