Status
Not open for further replies.

Patricia Styx

OOC First Name
Pattycakes!
Sexual Orientation
Hetrosexual
Wand
Ash Wand 14 1/4" Essence of Tail Hair of a Male Unicorn | Willow Wand 12 3/4" Essence of Gold Dust
Heeey guys! And Happy Easter and Passover (delete where applicable)! I hope that your day is full of chocolate and all that good stuff that you may get today. So lets get the show on the road.

It's Getting MESSI Around Here!
As promised in the last BWU, MESSI is back and we've got the application form ready for everyone itching to apply to it. For all those who missed it MESSI is the Most Extraordinary Society for Social Interaction and is a group for people who love HNZ and the OOC aspects. They will have a say, along with the HNZ staff, about what happens in the OOC community, such as competitions and games etc.
[member]Apply here[member]​
Watch Out! Eggs About!
I know it's lame, shush
Code:
:P
But seriously, we've seem to have gotten in an infestation of 'rabbit eggs' and we need all you guys help to collect them to save HNZ! Scattered all over HNZ and other places on the interwebz to do with HNZ :)r) are some eggs and we need you all to gather the links to them so we can get rid of them. The person/people with the most will win some....thing! Send all links to the Ballot Box

Patience is a virtue!
And we thank you for having it! Admin have been a big slow on processes your applications, (Cyndi sends her apologies - Nick, not so much) but they are getting on it so remain patient and they'll be taken care of in no time.

Applications Galore!
This is going to seem like old news to some but we are still accepting applications for a Headperson of HNZ. Whomever applies for this job but be dedicated to the site, active and all that good stuff. So if you're interested please apply.

Also, in terms of applications we have a few shopkeeper application forms open. We've got a number of shops up for grabs so I'm sure there is something for any sort of character. If you think you could handle a shop then again, please apply and we'll be getting back to you in a short while.
Classes! Classes! Classes!
It's Week 3 of classes as of Monday (April 9th) so Professor's please make sure you are keeping on top of posting your classes on time and marking them as you go along and not leaving it all to the last moment as it wil just add more work for you. And students just remember if you missed out on the first two weeks of lessons then you wil lbe able to find a Make-Up section in each classroom. If you can't find it, PM the necessary Professor and they will be more than helpful, I'm sure.

Brightstone Weekend!
So Brightstone Weekend is coming up which means it's time for students to go out and relax and Professor to catch up on some grading (and relax if you want to...I suppose). Remember it will only last for a shoer while so get all your RPs wrapped up at a good time so you're not left hanging until the next time.

Accio!: Reminder!
Thanks to everyone who has gotten their Accio! pictures in so far, it's a great help for us guys, but there is still loads of people who need to get their pictures in. Also, now that Quidditch try-outs are over and the teams have been chosen, Quidditch players be sure to get pictures in so you can appear in your team picture.

Bye Bye Sorting!
Well not quite yet, but it will be closing within the next day, so if you are new to the site or you want to get a character sorted then you need to work quickly before it's too lateeeee!

Where's the Clubs?
Yeeaaaahhh...about that, they've moved! Some of you have probably noticed that the clubs aren't in the Student Club area anymore but it's been decided that it's a bit unrealistic for all the clubs to be based in the first floor corridor, inside the school. For example, what is the point of having the Wild Patch Club inside the castle when it makes much more sense for them to be outside...in the wild! So here's a little chart to show you all where the new clubs are at so you don't get lost for the next club meeting.
Club NameNew Location
[/td]
Club AcademiaThe Fifth Floor Corridor
Conglomerated Arts ClubCourtyard
The Wild PatchThe Hogwarts Garden
Muggle Sports ClubThe Great Lawn
Student's Defence Association/Dueling ClubThe Duelling Chamber (in the dungeons)
BrotherhoodSixth Floor Corridor
Heta OmegaSeventh Floor Corridor
Accio!The Entrance Hall
[th colspan="2"] Club Locations[/th] [th]

Yaaaay! Guys, you put in plots to highlight! Now this is what I like to see after having none to highlight the last time I did the BWU! Some of these plots are great, thanks for sharing guys!
[ul][li]Leaving Flowers for the Dead
Madlyn tries to leave flowers for her late father, only to be interrupted by a young cub name Minoas. Minoas tries to convince her in his theory revolving about the gruesome murder. It ends with Madlyn snapping at the cub warning him not to do anything reckless.</LI>

[li]Night Flight
Two students sneak out for a night flying quest. Unfortunately both girls, a lion and a raven, get stuck outside and is caught by Professor Blaze. The outcome; loss of house points and detention with the professor.

Other RPs in this Plot:
No More Late Night Camping For Us...

[li]You and I Walk a Fragile Line
Two ex-flames had a lot to say when the new semester starts back up and they accidentally bump each other in the North Tower. An apology is said, but there's a lot being unsaid. What next for Faxen and Dymetris?

[li]A letter by Ullu
One morning a Hufflepuff fifth year receives an owl from her fiancé, the information in his letter has the potential to shake their relationship especially when a Slytherin recognises the bird.

Other RPs in this Plot:
The truth will out. Now we have to deal with it.
Letters between the three teenagers as the girls try and work out what has been going on.

<LI>[li]Prefects Meeting Y15
The prefects get together for their annual meeting, but it doesn't seem to be going as smoothly as it usually does. Will this year's group of prefects be more fractured than in year's past?[/li][/ul]

Brightstone Weekend!
MESSI's full revival
HNZ's 7th Birthday
Halloween Feast
Easter Egg Hunt results and winners

Have any comments, questions, concerns? Just post here!
- Pat
(On behalf of HNZ Site Staff)

Yay! BWU! Love these things! :woot:
Yay for MESSI! Yay for maybe finally getting a new Headperson? :r Yay for everything else! :woot:

Great job, Pasta-cakes! :hug:

Awh, sorting is over. :cry:
Anyways, great update Pat! ^_^

Nice updates Pat! :hug:
Thanks so much for posting up where the clubs are, had trouble finding some of them. xD

Yeah Pattsyloo, great update :D

Thanks for the update -3

Yay!

Awesome update Pat! :)

Thanks for the great update, Pat!!!

Admin have been a big slow on processes your applications, (Cyndi sends her apologies - Nick, not so much) but they are getting on it so remain patient and they'll be taken care of in no time.
that cracked me up =))

Great update Pat!! :)

Thanks for posting this, Pat. :)

We've got some fun stuff to look forward to! ^_^
Great update, Pat!!

Great Update! I'm excited for the next few weeks,if only I wasn't writting exams right now :p

Anyways will see how well I can do during thi easter egg hunt :p

Wow, lots of great updates! Thanks Patricia!

Warren Hewitt said:
if only I wasn't writting exams right now :p
Preach, brother!

Archived

This topic can no longer be considered 'news' but should rather be called 'olds'. It has thusly been archived.
If you have any questions or concerns involving this [former] news, please contact an administrator and keep looking for newer 'news' in the News and Updates forum.

Thank you,
~The HNZ Site Staff

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back