𝓒𝓪𝓵𝓵𝓲𝓰𝓻𝓪𝓹𝓱𝓲𝓼𝓽🎨ᴍᴏꜱᴀɪᴄ ᴀʀᴛɪꜱᴛ

OOC First Name
Arle
Blood Status
Half Blood
Relationship Status
Single
Glynn Vivian Art Gallery

Caelan was just finishing up some transactions as to the painting he had sold that day. He already felt good about that day from the moment he woke up. With a smile, he shook hands with the man, a regular of the gallery. His boss gave him a thumbs up to which he lightly chuckled. That businessman had become a regular ever since he started working there. He closed the logbooks before checking the time, wondering whether @Celeste Rabson was already here somewhere in the gallery. He asked the woman to meet and that they would be hanging out together. The two fairly got close ever since the meteor shower convention they coincidentally attended. Despite busy schedules, they managed to keep in contact and update each other. He decided to take one last walk around the gallery at the same time on the lookout for the Scottish lass. Celeste had definitely grown on him, he smiled.

Celeste was a bit surprised when Caelan asked her to hang out at a gallery. She accepted, of course, thinking it would be fun to hang out with the man. She arrived at the art gallery and wandered around while she waited for him, stopping to look at a rather impressive painting of the Monoceros constellation. She was studying it, surprised that it was the focal point of the painting when it was bordered by Orion to the west, Gemini to the North, Canis Major to the south, and Hyrda to the east. Still, it was breathtaking. She was absorbed in the painting and hardly noticed anything else around her as she studied it.

Caelan was about to comb through all exhibits when he stopped short. He shook his head feeling silly. Why would he give himself a hard time when he already knew where he could find her? He steered in the direction of the astronomy exhibit. And there she was. Looking stunning in her black dress and even more with her standing in front of the Monoceros constellation. He approached her slowly, she did not even hear nor notice his footfalls. Standing directly behind him, he observed the painting for a moment with a smile before announcing his presence. "Breathtaking, isn't it?" Yet he was not really referring to the art.

-godmod approved-

Celeste jumped out of her skin when a voice spoke from behind her. Without thinking, she spun, and punched him in the nose. It took her two seconds to realize what had happened. She cursed, stepping forward again just as quickly and took his face in her hands. "Oi, longlegs, give me a heart attack, why don't you?" She complained, taking a handkerchief from her bag and pressing it against his bloody nose.

Instead of a bright face, Caelan met a flying fist. He was not the type of person to curse but the word just slipped out of his mouth because of the pain. He cupped his bloody nose while Celeste placed a handkerchief over it. Thankfully, there were alone in that exhibit although he was entirely sure his voice echoed. He slowly let out a chuckle at what she said. "Well, who would have thought I'd be greeted with a fist?", he teased back, his hand itching for his wand to fix his nose but not with the woman present although he could use a memory charm afterward. Not entirely the idea of a first date in his mind.

Celeste pouted, her big sister mode kicking right in. "You shouldn't have snuck up on me, longlegs," she griped. Without a thought, she shifted and pressed kisses all over his face. After a few moments of that she pulled back and shoved his chest. "If you ever do that again, longlegs, I'll kick you right where it hurts," she threatened, hands on her hips as she attempted to glare at him.

Caelan just chuckled sheepishly while still cradling his nose. He was almost ready to risk his identity and pull out his wand and heal his nose. Just as he was about to reach for his pocket, the one always dedicated to his wand, Celeste peppered kisses all over his face. Surprised but recomposed himself, Caelan playfully sneaked some kisses himself, managed to land one on her cheek. He had never been like this but when it came to her, it felt natural. He immediately stopped at her threat, still laughing at her reaction. "Alright, alright. I won't...", he leaned forward right up to her face, "...unless you want me to.", he winked at her. He straightened up, clearing his throat. "So, right. Do you want to go around some more before we leave for dinner? I still have to clean up though.", gesturing to his nose.

Celeste rolled her eyes and shoved him again, crossing her arms and heading for the door. "I will go look around while you clean up," she sniffed, walking away. "You can come find me when you're done and we'll go. I'm starving," she stuck her tongue out at him and continued on her way.

Caelan just chuckled, shaking his head as he left for the restroom. Checking the place to make sure it was empty, he took out his wand and pointed it to his nose. "Episkey!" He looked at himself in the mirror and just washed up some blood stains and made sure he looked presentable again. He went back out and spotted Celeste a few feet away. He kept his distance this time and standing to her side and not behind. "Ready, Punch Lady?", he teased. "I'll call you Punch Lady.", he laughed.

Celeste continued wandering, only half looking as she expected him to appear again. She raised a brow when she heard him, turning to give him a stern look with her hands on her hips. "Are you predicting your future now, longlegs?" She asked, flipping her hair and starting away. "I thought you had some sense in that head of yours," she teased, tossing him a playful wink.

Caelan just chuckled at Celeste's remark. He just mimed zipping his mouth and followed her. He quickened his steps to get ahead of her and reached the door first. He opened it for her, playfully offering his arm. "Shall we, mademoiselle?", he asked, a wink of his own.

Celeste rolled her eyes but let him motion her out into the night and out of the gallery. "Alright then, long legs. Where are we heading?" She asked, looking up as a drop of rain hit her nose. She hadn't been expecting it to drizzle. She folded her arms over her chest for warmth. She hadn't thought to bring a jacket. "Somewhere inside, I hope," She teased lightly.

Caelan smiled mysteriously as he led her in the direction of the restaurant. They had just gone a few feet when the first raindrops fell on them making them stop. Quickly noticing Celeste, he shrugged off his jacket and placed it around her on her shoulders. "Somewhere inside of course. It's just close.", he clasped her hand in his and gently pulled her while they made a dash to the corner. Thankfully, the restaurant was just there. "We're here.", he laughed.

Celeste smiled as he placed his jacket on her shoulders. She let him lead her through the rain, giggling as they stopped near the restaurant. She shook her head, taking off his jacket and tossing it back to him. "C'mon, longlegs, live a little!" She winked, breaking away from him and skipping out into the empty street. She twirled and danced around in the rain, laughing and swaying her hips to silent music. She turned, holding out a hand for Caelan. "C'mon, longlegs!" She called for him.

Caelan was surprised at what Celeste did next. Well, he should not be. What she did was just so Celeste. He just shook his head, chuckling. She was just free and alive. People were looking at her with smiles on their faces. Just then, she held out her hand toward his. "You know people are looking.", he said chuckling. But to heck with people, he took her hand and let himself be pulled by his date.

Celeste rolled her eyes as he spoke, grabbing him and spinning him around in the rain. "Let them look, then!" She laughed, dancing in the rain anyway, only now she had hold of him and she was making him dance, too. Somewhere, someone started playing some upbeat music, and she couldn't help but laugh as a few other people started dancing along with them. "C'mon, longlegs!" She twirled, laughing at the extra spray of the puddle on her legs.

Caelan just laughed as they splash on the puddle as the drizzle going on. Out of nowhere, someone played some music. It was upbeat and Celeste twirled not minding the water spray on her legs. He grabbed her hand and twirled her, guiding her as other people danced around them. He had never been this alive and free. He laughed along, dancing with Celeste to the beat of the music. They danced and twirled until the music came to an end and they ended up closer than they started. He was trying to catch his breath as he looked down at Celeste.

Celeste danced happily, lost in the rain and the music, only brought back to reality when she found herself pressed up against Caelan. She blushed, letting out a breathless laugh, and quickly stepped away. "C'mon then, longlegs, you owe me dinner," She turned and sauntered back over to the restaurant, her clothes damp but not soaked.

Caelan was still out of breath, laughing when he saw Celeste blushing. She quickly stepped back and turned away from him. He just shook his head and followed her quickly to open the door for her. He told the maître d' his last name and they were led to a private room he especially reserved. It was even a special one as it had its own washroom, something that their family usually use for magical purposes such as emergency apparitions and wand casting. "There's a washroom that you can use.", he directed Celeste to it, waiting for her to go inside before turning to the host and ask for the menu, the tulips, and some warm beverages. When he left, Caelan dried himself off with his handkerchief before taking a seat. The man was back shortly with the things he requested and Caelan thanked him. He placed the tulips on the chair next to him, hiding them from sight.

Celeste followed Caelan inside, pleased when he showed her the washroom. She nodded, excusing herself and walking into the other room. She took a few moments to tidy up, using her wand to dry off and redo her make-up and hair. She walked back out a few minutes later, looking fresh and dry. "I hope the food is good here, longlegs. I'm starvin here," she complained, settling in across from him.

Caelan smiled the moment Celeste emerged from the washroom. He chuckled at her declaring hunger the moment she sat down. "Yes, the food is outstanding here.", he said, picking up the tulips and handed them to her. "For you. I hope you like them." He handed her a menu as well to see the food selection. "Their sirloin steak and seabass are delicious and you may find them satisfying .", he recited, adding a sheepish grin at the end. He could say he was considered a regular at the restaurant and had become friendly with the owner.

Celeste blinked as she saw the tulips. "Oh, thanks," she gave him half of a smile. She wasn't sure how to react, looking around before eventually setting them on a chair next to her. She wasn't sure why he was giving her flowers, but they were pretty, kinda. Flustered and trying to hide it, she took the menu and looked over it. "I think I'll try that sirloin, longlegs," She gave him an impish grin, feeling more comfortable. "What are you havin?"

Caelan smiled in response. He cleared his throat before looking back to his copy of the menu. He was trying to think of something they could talk about. Suddenly, Celeste spoke up. "I'll have the seabass then. And perhaps, some side dish that they could recommend.", he replied with a smile. "You ready to order?". he asked politely.

Celeste nodded, setting her menu down. "Get the food comin, longlegs," she smirked. "Some wine too, I think," she mused, before looking around. "Question, longlegs. How is it that an artist can afford a place like this on the regular?" She looked back to him, a curious smile on her face. "Give them some free work or somethin?" she teased lightly.

Caelan chuckled as he signaled to the server. He told him their order, also asking for some wine and some appetizers to start. The server nodded, bowing as he left. He grimaced at this, forgetting to tell them that there was no need to pay him royal courtesy. He turned to face Celeste just in time for her to ask him the most obvious question. "Or something.", he echoed, a small smile on his face. He cleared his throat. "You see, I actually came from an...", he paused, searching for a word. "...influential family. You may call it rich, I guess.", his voice soft. He felt uncomfortable talking about it as he did not want to come across as arrogant. No need to add the word noble or royal, it was already too much when he used the words 'rich' and 'influential'. "I actually left and lived on my own now for quite some time, two or three years if I'm not mistaken.", he sighed. "I just want to stand on my own, you know."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back