Blood Status
Half Blood
Relationship Status
Seeing Somebody
Sexual Orientation
Rosemarie
Wand
Knotted 13 Inch Rigid Acacia Wand with Essence of Belladonna Core
Oscar had no clue whatsoever who Parker Reed was and therefore decided to ask everyone he could find walking around the fifth-floor corridor about him. Things were going well so far, he was down to his last two roses and had pretty much seen every nook and cranny of the castle. If he could manage to deliver his last two roses quickly, then perhaps he would still be in time for lunch in the Great Hall. With that in mind, Oscar tapped a random boy on his shoulder. ''Are you perhaps Parker Reed?'' he asked

Parker was not exactly into all the rose event. He prefered when they stayed where they had to be, on the ground. Also he wasn't sure that there was anyone who would send rose to him and probably it was actually the only reason why he wasn't into that. He felt like he was the only one in the whole school who won't get any flower. So he almost got scared as he someone asked for him. "It's me?" he unsurely, quietly answered, not sure that he heard his name right. "Are you sure you are searching for Parker Reed?" he decided to make sure that it wasn't messed up.

''Well, the name on the rose says Parker Reed so I think I'm sure,'' Oscar told the younger boy. ''So if you are Parker Reed, then you are in luck.'' As there were only two roses left to deliver, and one of them was a different colour, it wasn't too difficult to keep them apart from each other. He took out his last yellow rose and handed it to Parker with a smile. ''Unless your name isn't actually Parker Reed, of course,'' he teased. ''In that case, I'm giving it to a stranger.''

Parker. I seriously consider you my best friend. No one understands me the way you do. Thanks for always being around for me. Charlie.

No, Kiara go away. Kiara went by and continued delivering her own roses.

Parker chuckled at his answer. "I am Parker, then looks like I'm the right person," he smiled and took the rose. Opened the note and read it with a warm smile. Oh, Charlie... It was good that they were sticking around for each other. "Not sure it's for me anymore tho," he teased him back and smiled at him too. People in Hogwarts surely were more friendly than he had expected. "Thank you," he tried to be serious and still kept smiling. Somehow Valentine's Day cheered him up a lot.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back