Bellatrixs Return

"Why!" Bellatrix snapped not letting her gaze or wand stray from Maddiie.

Estrella's face turned a dark red. "I'm not weak, Bellatrix," she said coolly. "I'm just trying to plant this. Can you two give me at least that?" Her eyes appeared as if they were on fire.

"Why don't you ask the filthy half blood?" Bellatrix said with a cackle still having he wand pointed at Maddiie.

"I'm a half-blood too, Bellatrix," Estrella growled, but keeping still so as not to indicate that she wanted to fight. She held the potted rosebush tightly. "It doesn't make me a weaker person."

"Nope, Bellatrix. It just goes to show that it doesn't matter. Rose was as pure blood as you," Estrella replied venemously.

Liz had been biting her lip. "ENOUGH" she yelled, stepping between Maddie and Bellatrix, and shouted stupefy at Maddie, from a close range, hoping to hit her. "Maddie, don't provoke her! Unless you want her sent back to Azkaban, in which case I myself will inform the ministry exactly what your role was in the matter. I understand that you're angry, but pushing someone to ruin their life isn't the right thing."

She turned to Bellatrix. "Please, this situation needs to end."

"Bellatrix didn't do anything wrong here, and I, for one, won't let blame be switched around. Now, Estrella and I are going to plant this rose bush, and there will be NO FIGHTING unless you wish to hear from me, in which case you will get a fight."

She looked thoroughly pissed. "Any questions? Because I don't care. Now, we're going to begin." and she pulled out her spade.

Liz hoped Maddie wasn't too mad. She liked her, but Maddie was going over the line. Currently, Liz knew the situation needed to end.

"I dont have to do anything anyone said" Maddiie yelled out an anger.

"I'm tired of this, and I'm tired of that arrangt girl" Maddiie pointed to Bellatrix.

Maddiie did'nt want to back down but something inside her may her go down. Maddiie walked away, she wanted to bring upon death. But she did'nt want to diappoint her father.

Liz was still obviously angry. "Okay, glad that's over. Which it is, by the way. If it starts up again, I won't be keeping my good temper." she motioned for Estrella to keep walking towards the spot that they needed to plant the Rose, and kept herself positioned between Maddiie and Bellatrix, until they were well out of eachother's range.

Maddiie did'nt care what Bellatrix called her. Cause someday she will get what coming to her. "May God bless you" Maddiie said towards Bellatrix as she walked towards a tree hoping to relax from her argument.

Courtney stood through most of the yelling with a blank look on her face. She couldn't help laughing at Maddiie's comment. "May God bless you?" She questioned.

Liz turned to the spot that Estrella wanted to plant the rosebush. Her hand was still on her wand, ready to cast a shield charm on anyone who might have a curse coming their way.

"Thats all I have to say" Maddiie hummed to herself making her seem a bit insane.

"Nice weather we're having." Liz said quite loudly, and in a very stern voice.

She made a noise that sounded like a sigh. It was actually parseltongue, directed at Courtney. The rough definition was "AARRRRGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH"

"Call me realtive to Mad eye moody or Luna you choose one" Maddiie smiled insanliy. Letting out a fart, than laughing about it.

"What the hell you hissing about" Maddiie lloked at Liz

Courtney whispered back to Liz in Parseltongue. "I think it is okay here."

Courtney then directed her stare at Maddiie, she was a bit puzzled by the girl's actions.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back