Bellatrixs Return

Bellatrix Green

OOC First Name
Ahna
Bellatrix went and sat by the lake. The stupid half blood. she though. The Aura had disappeared but Bellatrix guessed that he was watching. She looked at her deathly appearance. What Azkaban does to you, she thought splashing the reflection.

Maddiie walked towards the lake hoping to practice a bit more. Than she notice a awfully batter student standing looking at their refelection. As she grew closer she notice....it was Bellatrix.

"So they let you back here" Maddiie asked as she faced Bellatrix.

"Why did you even do it.....How can I convince you to be a good person" Maddiie gasped a bit.

" I see" Maddiie sat next to the lake with nothing to say.....

"I don't anymore" Maddiie settled a bit.

"Yeah I guess you can say that" Maddiie smelled the air as if a beautiful scent fall upon her.

"I'm not sure...something inside me told me too"

"Like I said, not anymore" Maddiie spatted angrily

Maddiie looked at Bellatrix with disgust.

"If only you Know" maddiie whisper

"Nothing. Whateve I say dont seem important to you, so why should I have to say anything."

"I am not making you do anything, you seem to have some grudge or soemthing unsaid towards me and I would prefer to know than just have you make little comments about it."

"I have nothing against you" Maddiie stood up

"I have nothing I was just trying to be nice to you, that all" Maddiie staered.

Leaving the memorial with Liz, Estrella took it upon herself to carry the rose in the flowerpot, planning to plant it near the tree overlooking the lake, where she and Rose had met after becoming roommates. With a grin she remembered leaning out of the Ravenclaw tower to look for her friend, nearly falling out of it. She had later fallen in the lake, and Rose had laughed at her. They would never laugh with each other again.

Shaking her head, she told herself that she must let things move on, although it was harder than anything. She looked at the lake, and it was as beautiful today as that first day, the sun reflecting off the water. "About there-" Estrella croaked, pointing at a sunny spot just before the shade, but she halted; there was something ruining the perfection of the scene. Just where Rose had been sitting stood Bellatrix Green, in a heated argument with a Hufflepuff girl. "No," she moaned; did Bellatrix have to ruin everything on this day? She had already taken her best friend away from her.

Liz put her arm around Estrella. This wasn't what was supposed to happen. "Here, want to come back later? Or plant it in another spot?" Liz hoped that Bellatrix wouldn't see them. Estrella was having a bad enough day, and seeing Bellatrix again would make it worse. In a crisis situation, don't add to the crisis?

Estrella's expression hardened. "No," she muttered, "She's not going to stop me from doing this. She owes Rose that much, at least." She gritted her teeth together as she walked forward, attempting to avert Bellatrix's mocking gaze.

"Alright" Liz nodded, and kept in pace with Estrella. Rock in a hard place? You bet.

Liz had the location of her wand in muscle memory, ready to use it on either girl. Whoever started a fight. And she hoped it would stay sheathed.

Estrella had her hand inside her robes, on her wand in case she needed it, but she hoped not. She would not look at Bellatrix; all she wanted to do was something to give tribute to her friend's memory, not to fight and get in a worse situation with the girl who killed her. The ministry had not acknowledged it, but she had heard Bellatrix's attempt at the killing curse, although she had not succeeded.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back