Bellatrixs Return

She looked at Maddiie. "Hissing?" Liz put on a look of confusion. "Oh! Sorry, I just sighed, yawned, and sneezed at the same time. I suppose it comes from being frustraited, tired, and slightly allergic to pollen."

"Your a filthy half blood" Maddiie mocked Bellatrix annoying voice.

"Bellatrix have you seen yourself in the mirror latley you look like you just got out of Azkaban. Oh yeah that right you did" Maddiie laughed louder.

"And look at these two talking in paras-- whateve langauge that is. How the hell you guys talking like that if your not even a slythrin" Maddiie bellow

"Um stereotype much? You don't have to be in slytherin to speak that way. Correct me if I'm mistaken, but Harry Potter was in gryffindor."

"Pitiful, having to mock and put down everyone else because you are defeated. You know what? I am proud to say I was in Azkaban!"

Liz rolled her eyes. "Maddiie, stop generalizing. It's not only Slytherins that can speak parseltongue, quite obviously. And I'd appreciate it if you'd stop trying to provoke Bellatrix. To be quite honest, if I had everyone provoking me all the time, I'd likely hex half of Hogwarts. She's being pretty amazing, holding back through all your jibes. If you really need to insult someone, begin insulting me. Honestly, there's plenty to poke fun at. We can go for a walk if you like. Spend the entire time insulting me, rather, because it's going to be hard for you to invoke my temper in a way that would get me sent to Azkaban."

Liz narrowed her eyes. "Basically, you're safer harrassing me. From myself and Bellatrix."

Maddiie smiled happliy.

"the only one defated is you Bellatrix, I look fine look at you. And yes Harry could talk because he had that connection. Well you guys can pretend, whatever it don't bother me" Maddiie whistle a happy tune to herself.

Courtney looked at Maddiie. "Elizabeth is right. You should stop provoking Bellatrix; or anyone for that matter. But if you insist on fighting then I'm not going to bud in between the two of you when Bellatrix decides to use her wand. You have heard Elizabeth tell you to stop countless times, and you have also heard me."

Maddiie smile at Liz commet.

"I'm just having fun. She wont do anything, as you can see. And if anything you can ignore what I'm saying."

Maddiie stood up towards the lake.......

"Okay, well, good to hear this is over then. If anyone is still arguing after the count of 3, I will remove you from the situation. I kid you not."

Liz smiled with Courtney's help, and was proud of Bellatrix for her temperment. It was better than Liz's own, for sure.

((I'll make 3 posts, each one with a number, 1, 2, and 3. Over the next couple minutes.))

As Maddiie stood by the Lake she saw a movement in the water. Than she saw it....

"Every body......Move away." The Giant squid appear with is many tentacle it tried to grab Maddiie.

"It missed" Maddiie tried to "Stupefy" But it did'nt work. Than it grabbed Maddiie as she was close. Maddiie flew to the hair struggling as it bash her into the water. She could'nt move all she could count was on the girls.

"You turn your back on Bellatrix" Maddiie could'nt barley talk.

Maddiie kept trying to let go, but it gripped tighter.

Liz rolled her eyes. "She's not going to drown. Everyone, get to safety. I need someone to run to the herbology classroom and grab some gillyweed. I'll cast a bubblehead charm on myself for now, but I can't do that on her when she's underwater. I can shove gillyweed in her mouth though. I'm going in."

Liz quickly cast the bubblehead charm on herself, which took several attempts. She got her spade ready, and sheathed her wand. "Also, get a professor."

She grabbed a piece of candy from her bag, with a silver wrapped and ate it. She was suddenly under the effects of the rainbow swimsuit candy (For those of you who don't know it, there's a description in the swimming thread." she ran into the lake, spade ready to hurt.

Liz turned her head as she ran to stab the squid.

"Bella, if you die, I'm going to kill you."

She turned and ran again, finally reaching the squid and stabbing it's tentacle that held Maddiie, keeping an eye out for any coming towards herself, or anyone back on shore.

Maddiie could'nt move hoping Liz would get her lose. She looked dircetly at Bellatrix. I thought we were friends she thought. Maddiie could'nt bare to think anymore the pain was to awful.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back