OOC First Name
Nick
Blood Status
Pure Blood
Relationship Status
Married
Wand
Curly Oak/Wenge 16" Essence of Feng-huang Tail Feather
Some of you may, and some of you may not have noticed that Bellatrix has been offline for a little while and when she finds time to pop on it's short. She has asked me to post here on her behalf to explain the situation to you all, and her absences as of late.

Alex's borther was driving somewhere earlier this month and fell asleep at the wheel. His car drifted off to the side of the road and he crashed into some sort of pole.
He was brought to the hospital and brought directly into surgery. I don't know much of what was wrong with him, but he broke both of the major bones in one of his legs and then a bunch of toes and his foot on the opposite leg.
He was in surgery most of the day and got through it alright, but he'll be there for at least a week. She's been staying with her grandmother and some friends whilst her family stays at the hospital for her brother.
Life's clearly a little hectic and tough for her at the moment, then to make matters worse she's sick. I guess this is the ol' when it rains it pours thing. :(

Anyhow, that's about all I know and what I was asked to share with you. I guess keeping her and her family in your prayers or thoughts or whatever you do would be a great assurance and benefit for them ;)

~Nick

Bella/Alex ~ I'm sooo sorry about what has happened. Please know that you are in our thoughts and if you ever need to chat please feel free to PM me. This is going to be a rough time and I want you to know you have lots of support here and we wish you all the best and all the best in your brother's recovery.

Hugs,

Awww. Bella I hope things go well for you soon. If you ever want to chat, Nick has my MSN im id and he has my permission to give it to you. Estrella has it too.

You will be in my prayers!

I just wanted to let you all know that I am still alive. Sorry I have not been on much...I just...am having a rough time as I bet you can tell. I will talk to you all...eventually...please keep us in your prayers...thanks.

Alex :mellow:

Alex,

Dr. Whoooo... so very sorry.
My goodness just saw this and honestly will put you so in my prayers. Think the 'Big Guy' upstairs has been thrilled with my resurgence in faith since I joined HNZ.

Keep well and all the best for your brother too.
All my love and best wishes and prayers to you both.

Linda ;-)

Oh, I'm sorry I missed this!

Bella, you know you can always IM or pm me if you ever want to chat. I think my msn should be up... I wish you the best and hope that you have a safe return.

Amanda

I was wondering where you went Bella
Anyways I hope things work out for you, I really do, prayers and wishes to your family, and get better my dear.

Maddiie

Okay, so Bella has asked me to post an update for/about here so here goes:

She'd like me to point out that she has not left HNZ and does not plan to at all. She's swamped with work from school and says a lot of personal things from after her brother's accident.
And that's about it I guess ^_~

Something to add in thanks for my dearest Nick posting for me. I have recently been getting very physically ill (I am assuming due to stress) and am not getting any better. This has been going on for a while and I have been trying to hush it up...but the last four consecutive days have been a living hell for me. So that is another reason why I won't be on much and you all won't hear from me, is because at the moment, I can barely open my eyes from my terrible headaches...and such...so....sorry... I wish life could just go back in time and be fixed....

Bella just stay rested, and get as much sleep as possible! Your health comes first!
And I hope you feel better soon.

-Zoe

Oh, Bella! That's no good at all. You should definately just rest, and I really hope you get better soon. I'll be thinking of you. You just take as long as you need to get better. <3

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back