Bellatrix got her wand back!

"Like I said... it's complicated..."

Liz wanted to roll her eyes. With the way Bella was, she had a feeling about who this 'family' might be. Her grandfather included. And knowing how they were, Bellatrix was being used.

"As fun as this arguing is, we're not getting anywhere with it." Liz paused. "What's everyone wearing to the Yule Ball?" she felt ridiculous for asking, but it was better than before.

"I'm thinking about this one dress that looks like a peacock. If I'm going to look ridiculous, I might as well go all out. Either that, or a black one."

Bruin was dismayed, what appeared only moments ago to be a certain battle royale had turned into a simple discussion about dresses???? "Girls!!!", he muttered to himself as he walked off towards the Quidditch Pitch. Perhaps some flying would give him a little perspective, observing girls obviously wasn't going to help him figure anything out.

(ooc-hey bellatrix, you better be talking about Liz and her peacock dress, and not me flying with that comment or I'll swoop down and, and, and.....I don't know do something you wouldn't like!!! :lol: )

Courtney had noticed Bruin spying on them. As he went to walk away, she yelled, "Take a picture with a magical camera. The scene will last a lot longer!"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back