Bellatrix got her wand back!

Bellatrix Green

OOC First Name
Ahna
Bellatrix ran out onto the lawn and practically screamed. She had her wand back! Everything was different. She felt a surge of revenge go through her. But she then stopped. I can't do anything... not anything noticeable... too soon. Those idiots at the ministry think I'm actually good! Changed even! she thought. Then paused dead in her tracks, Am I?...

ooc: Anyone can join if you please.

Bellatrix turned towards the voice and saw Kiera. She didn't quite know the girl but could bet any encounters they had weren't to good. "Uh.... hi..." she said.

Courtney saw Bella and Kiera talking and decided to join the two girls. She hadn't seen Bellatrix much since the trial.

"Hey guys. Need some more company?"

Bellatrix nodded towards Courtney. "Hi.." then towards Kiera, "Yeah... it's nice to have my old friend back...."

"Busy!" she responded quickly. Then stopped, realizing her answer was too suspicious. "Uhhh... I got my wand back." she said trying to change the subject.

"Thats great. Maybe we should all practice some spells."

"Nice ones of course." She added with a nervous laugh.

"Ha ha!" Bellatrix said sarcastically. "But in case you haven't realized, I'm... better now at least in the mind of the ministry."

Courtney shrugged. "Who cares what the stupid ministry says or thinks. Lets have some fun guys! I mean, we only have so many years here, lets make the most of them."

Liz rolled her eyes playfully. "Meaning whoever you cast them at would end up the hospital wing? Yeah, not my idea of a good time."

Liz was almost in awe of how casual this conversation was.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back