Bellatrix got her wand back!

"THATS MY OWN BUISSINESS!" she snapped.

Courtney found herself rolling her eyes more often than not lately. "Whatever you say, Bellatrix."

"It means that I don't CARE what you do anymore. I'm sick of always trying to be your friend when clearly you are a LOST CAUSE. I'm also fed up with being snapped at and being called both filthy and half-blood, like there is something wrong with that. There is NOTHING wrong with being half-blood or muggle-born. But there is something deeply wrong with being prejudiced against those who have such birth situations."

"Then stop caring!" she said, "You think there is nothing wrong with being a filthy half-blood? Dirtying the Wizard genes. Oh, how very wrong you are. You walk and talk filling pure-bloods with your 'every-ones equal' non-sense. Why don't you just go back to the muggle world? Your not wanted here, no sensible wizards wants to hear such rubbish. You could make your life so much easier by going back there. Tell the bloody muggles your HALF A WITCH! Then they would laugh and lock you for being a nutter. Soon you would die ALONE! Knowing you were not wanted be either races. And that would be just fine with ME!"

Courtney stared at Bellatrix as if she were stupid. "Bellatrix, I have never lived in the muggle world. Both of my parents are magical. But you seem to know a lot about muggles, don't you? I believe they would lock you up for saying you're a full blood witch longer than they would lock me up for saying that I was half witch."

"The only one here who is on the road to dying alone would be you. I mean, how many true friends have you made here? It must be impossible with the stupid status values that are so dear to you."

"I don't need to make stupid bonds with people who I will never see again...." she said in a softer tone.

"Because I know how life works, you get too close to someone and then they are out of your life forever. It's all heartbreak..." she mumbled.

"Bellatrix, you will see us again. Every year you come back to Hogwarts. Do you really want tp spend about seven years of your life without making any close friendships? I mean, those people who are associated with what you believe in must accept that you are going to make friends."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back