Bellatrix got her wand back!

"Well I do try now to give my bate a chance..."

"Obviously if I was really trying to hurt you I would have done it already, not small talked about how I would like to do it! And obviously there has been no other suggestions otherwise we wouldn't be in the position." She said with a little smile reaching the corners of her lips.

Liz laughed, still grinning. "Don't bother trying to hurt me- I've felt worse."

She stretched, her wand in her hand. "How does one change a hair color with a wand? I've got it figured out with potions... but wands?"

"Yeah, Bella. The other day I attempted to use Imperio on her. Not as succesful as planed though." Courtney joked.

Liz nodded. "I kept misunderstanding what Courtney was making me do. She told me to act like a baboon, but instead I tied my shoe. And built a canoe."

She paused. "Yeah, it was funny."

"Of course it is funny. I mean, everything involving us is funny, right Liz?" Courtney added with a wink.

"Plus, if you don't lighten up about certain topics sometimes.... You loose control. I mean, we don't need more anger in this world than that which already exists."

Courtney was slightly annoyed at Bellatrix's temper. She could handle many things, but did not like it when forced into a fight for no real reason. "Bella, I would much rather be a puppet than be yelled at by a cranky student such as yourself. Especially since you have such disrespect to get so close to my face. I don't need to smell exactly what you've had for dinner today, thanks."

Courtney chuckled. "If you even tried, you'd be sent away. Plus, I'm co-leading Dumbledore's Army and have done some pretty extensive training with Professor King on how to protect myself. I'm sure your spell wouldn't hit me."

"You laugh?!" she screeched. "YOU LAUGH! YOU LITTLE BRAT! THAT KING KNOWS NOTHING AND I BET NEITHER DOES YOUR PITIFUL DUMBLEDORS ARMY! INCASE YOU HAVEN'T NOTICED, POOTER HAD ALREADY STARTED ONE AND IT FAILED MISERABLY. WHAT MAKES YOU THINK YOURS IS ANY BETTER? BECAUSE YOU DON'T THINK THERE IS ANOTHER DARK LORD? YOU JUST THINK THAT STUPID KIDS AT SCHOOL WILL JINX YOU AND YOU DON'T WANT TO GO ANY CRY TO YOUR PARENTS?"

Liz pulled out her own wand.

"This conversation is over." she said, with a tone of finality, "Unless you put your wand away right now." her eyes narrowed. "I can put up with a lot. Threatening Courtney is not on the list. Just as I would do if someone threatened you, Bella."

((Night Courters!))

Courtney smiled at Elizabeth. "Thanks, but I don't think I quite grasped what Bellatrix has said. I think she needs to understand that we joked about the curse because we trust each other, very much. Like, I know if you used the Imperious Curse on me, I wouldn't have to worry about you making me do anything bad. Oh, and Liz, our Dumbledore's army is not going to be a failure. Remember it was the leader of the original group who defeated Voldemort in the end."

"SHUT UP MALFOY!" Bellatrix snapped pointing her wand at Courtney neck. "How dare you speak his name! YOU FILTHY HALF BLOOD!"

ooc: Sorry I couldn't resist saying that. :lol:

As soon as Bellatrix brough her wand up to Courtney's neck, Courtney grabbed her wand and shouted "Expelliarmus!" directly at Bellatrix's.

"I'd rather be half blood any day than have a temper like a rattlesnake. And News flash! VOLDEMORT is dead, gone. It doesn't matter if I speak his name. What? Is his ghost going to come get me?"

ooc: Ahhh Bella you are too funny when you say "THAT KING KNOWS NOTHING" :p

Bruin had been walking down near the water to clear his head when he overheard some girls yelling at one another. He looked over and saw Bellatrix, Courtney, Elizabeth and Kiera standing in a small group, wands leveled at each other. How in the heck did Bellatrix get her wand back already???, Bruin wondered to himself.

Bruin considered intervening, but then thought better of it, preferring to take a spectators role for now. Knowing full well that Liz, Courtney and Bellatrix all had the ability to drop him like a rock if he let his guard down. Kiera on the other hand could probably scissor kick him or back flip into next month as well. Why couldn't girls just get along like guys did...they were so darn emotional.

Bellatrix lept backward for her wand and caught it. "How dare you beseech his name! FOR ALL YOU KNOW THERE COULD BE ANOTHE DARK LORD RISING TO POWER!" she screeched.

Courtney twirled her wand around in her hand and shrugged. "There could be. The question is, would you make the attempt to follow them."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back