Bella Locked Up

Liz turned to Bella. "First of all, I don't envy you, being in Slytherin. Second, if they call you guilty at the trial, we'll continue to fight them."

"Theirs no hope... I don't even know what hope is.... I'm frightened and I don't know how to change my ways...." she then started to actually sob.

ooc: This is something new

Alicia smiled, thankful that Elizabeth was a dedicated friend. "Though, I'd like to caution you Elizabeth. Don't let anger get the best of you during the trial. Anger will get you nowhere with that lot. Intelligence and facts will impress." Alicia knew that they would have to tread lightly during the trial and wanted nothing to mess it up; she hardly believed that Bellatrix would be on her best behavior.

((I have got to type faster! I keep posting at the same time as you guys!)))

Alicia could stand no more, and at the risk of her hand being swatted away, she reached in and grabbed Bellatrix's shoulder. "You already are a good person, you just proved that! Stop hiding yourself from everyone!!"

Liz reached through the bars, towards Bella. She didn't smile, but looked very serious.

"Bella, when I said I was here for you, I didn't mean I was only here to tell you that you should change your ways. I meant that I will help you in any way you need, no matter what the cost."

"I will teach you what hope is. Know that you will NOT be kissed, and that if you are sent to Azkaban, I will get you out."

"I'll also teach you how to change your ways, if that's what you'd like. You've already made leaps and bounds. The Bella I met by the lakefront would not be nearly as brave as you're being right now."

She didn't push away. "I have no self.... and good person is very slim...Besides you can't get me out. Not since the Dark Lord was at power could you break out... Brave, I'm more of a coward.... look at me..."

Liz nodded. "I couldn't break you out. I wouldn't talk about that infront of the headmistress anyway," she winked at Alicia. "I would convince the ministry. Somehow. If not convince them, annoy them until they release you."'

"And if you weren't brave, you'd be bottling everything up. Being brave also means taking a risk. It's always a risk to show ones emotions."

"Those bigheaded idiots won't listen to a word you say. You have no power. I'm just being stupid for exspressing my emotions... its weak!"

"Perhaps, but I do." Alicia said with authority. She watched the two girls and thought that perhaps her presence was no longer needed. She turned and made her way back down the dark hall, listening to the girls muttering in the dark.

"I should just kill someone or something and spend my life in Azkaban, I deserve it and I will take it with pride..." she said a little unsurely. "Theirs no use I should just go out with a bang."

Liz sighed. "Bella, if you do that, we can't get you out. I may not have influence, but I'm persistent. That's something they won't be counting on." she smiled, very lightly. "I won't argue with you about whether or not showing emotions is weak. I think you'll have to find your own conclusion to that. But Bella, I'm good at seeing people beyond what they show. If I didn't see an amazing brave girl inside of you, I wouldn't be trying this hard."

"Yeah, I understand that one. The only person I can't see if myself." Liz bit her lip. "Don't tell this to anyone else, okay? Not even Courtney."

She took a breath. "Sometimes I don't know if I belong in Gryffindor. I mean, sometimes I feel like I'd be better off if I just stopped holding back, and joined with people I shouldn't join." she sighed. "But then I think about how that's not who I want to be- that if I did that, I'd lose myself." she paused for a moment.

"All I can really see is conflict. I don't know what I am. I believe in the right thing, I do... it just feels like sometimes going to the other side would be easier."

"Some worse than others..." she muttered. "Sometimes I just wish someone would put a memory charm on me so I could forget this all...."

Liz stuck out her tongue. "But then you'd have to go through classes and exams all over again!"

Smiling, she said "All joking aside, I don't think that can be done. But Bella, when you get out, I'll help you. I promise."

"That won't be necessary..." she said with her voice shaking. "When I left that if I come back I am there for good."

Liz held out her hand. "Bella, we can fight this. I promise. If you go back, you'll get out. and let's hope you don't even have to go back! I'm going to talk to Alicia about my er... readiness to anger. If you stay calm too, we can probably win."

Liz bit her lip. "It's your call. I've done what I can- the rest requires you're cooperation."

Liz took out a small bundle. There was an extra blanket, a Slytherin wildflower, and two pieces of candy. "You eat one piece, and I'll have the other. If you say my name with the intent of my coming to see you, I'll feel it through the candy. Just incase something happens down here."

Liz nodded. "I try. Now, eat your piece of candy, and I'll eat mine. If you ever need help, use it. I'll come running." she grinned, "You can even call on me for something as simple as Tea."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back