Being Lonely Sucks

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gemini Lee

I neglected Gemini in first year a bit, so she has no friends, or any relationships at all!

I am looking for:

Best Friends -Girls or guys, she'll get along with either. Maybe an absolute best friend?
Average Friends - just people who are her friends.
Acquaintances - I don't really want to roleplay meeting, just say that you know who Gemini is, etc.

Arch Enemies - Someone Gemini hates beyond reason. Maybe a Gryffindor/Ravenclaw?
Annoyances - Gemini can be very sarcastic and mean if she wants, so someone could say something to offend her, or whatever.

Big brother/sister - Third year or above. Somebody who acts like a big brother/sister to Gemini
Family - Related to Gemini. She was abandoned when she was a baby, and I can alter her history as needed.

Crushes - Gemini would have a huuuuuge crush on someone and act all shy, or she might show off a bit.

Also, any plots and roleplays that you want an extra person, Gemini is willing!

Aroha could be an enemy, or an annoyance. That would follow my plans for her nicely :).

Aroha is a 1st year g-dor who recently is continuously miserable, and complains a lot. Her parents are dead, and she has never gotten over it.

(I'm not very nice to my characters :/ lol.)

What do you think?

@Aroha: Gemini could get annoyed at Aroha because she complains about her parents being dead or something? Gemini doesn't know if her parents are alive or dead, and she gets reeeeally angry when people complain about their own parents.

@Ellen: Maybe. What kind of person is Mercy, and would she be able to pass as Gemini's sister (looks wise)?

Cool. I reckon I need Aroha out of the hospital wing before I do something though. Heh.

Mercy is a beautician, and she's generally a friendly, excitable person. She has a bit of a mean streak though, and she can be rather harsh at times, when she's stressed. She's obsessive-compulsive, and spends most of her time making clothes and acessories. And she could definitely pass looks-wise :) This is the playby I'm planning on using; Amelia Tan. (The hair is a wig.)

@Aroha: What is she doing in the hospital wing so early into the year? :p

@Kyle\Ellen\Mercy\Whoever-You-Are:: She sounds a bit like Gemini! Does she have any other family?

You can just call me Rowan :p Sorry for the constant stream of different accounts, am checking through all my threads right now :lol:

And nope, Mercy doesn't have any family atm :) I haven't even registered her yet, I was gonna make her sig and av first. I've been meaning to make her for ages though, just wanted to wait to finish the big plot Maria was involved in x) I'll go register her as soon as I'm done replying to Maria's threads though :)

She was trying to jump of the cliff, but she was blown over before she could jump and knocked herself out. This is her second time in the hospital wing this month.

Eep, sorry it took me so long, but I just registered Mercy :) I gave her the same last name as Gemini; hope you don't mind. Will PM you about the rest ^^

Topic Closed and Archived

This roleplay development has been inactive for an extended period of time or is now completed.
Thank you for having used the plot development forum and feel free to create future threads in said forum.

~The HNZ Site Staff

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back