Blood Status
Muggleborn
Relationship Status
Married
Sexual Orientation
Heterosexual
Wand
Curly 9 1/2" Sturdy Larch Wand with Boomslang Venom Core

Lily hadn't been terribly pleased about the fact classes were looming. She didn't want classes to start it meant that she'd have to do the stupid magic work. This really wasn't something Lily was looking forward to. She'd not really done what most others first years were doing, exploring. She was exploring but in a very relaxed manner. A little a day. This morning, after Lily had gotten dressed in a yellow blouse and blue skirt with yellow heeled shoes and a blue hair band had been placed in her hair, she'd walked to the gardens. This place, Lily she could get to love. It was so simply cool. And if she didn't want to speak to anyone, she could easily lose them in the garden. This school needed a maze. LIly smiled to herself as she walked between the flowers and trees. Finally she stopped at the fountain, she took a seat on the rim and watch a butterfly rest upon a flower. She had to say it was pretty amazing. She would hate to be disturbed. But she knew she would be. Lily just hoped that she wouldn't.

Elouise was out of her dorms this days because she just love her new school, classes will start next week and she is waiting for it. How she loves studying and going at the gardens of the school will be the good place to study. On her casual clothes, she went at the gardens with her new book under her arms. Elouise happily skipped at the grass when she saw a girl just about her age at the edge of a fountain.

She smiled and went to approached the girl, "Hello." Elouise greeted the girl happily and smiling, showing her complete set of white teeth.

Lily could've shuddered when the sound of a another person came. She continued looking towards the butterfly, before thinking that it would be good to tell this girl to go away. Lily then thought that a friend might be nice. But Lily had no idea how she could like this girl. She'd broken the silence. Lily did look over to the girl. The first thing Lily did was take in the girls clothes. She liked the dress, and had one just like it, but she didn't think that the shoes and cardgin matched with what she was wearing, Lily brushed down her skirt proudly. Knowing her clothes were simply perfect. She looked up to the girl and forced a friendly smile, though it didn't seem forced.

"Hi." Lily said, she then held out a hand to the girl. "I'm Livia."

The girl didn't greeted Elouise back fast, her face when into pouting mode and sigh. Just when the girl responded back to her with a hi and introduce herself, stretching a hand towards her. Her face light up and smiled again, "I'm Elouise or Louise if you want." and took the girl's hand to shake it. "Nice dress you wear." Louise told Livia. The name was very familiar with her but she shrugged it off a lot of people has that name, not just the girl who dance ballet she thought to herself.

[Okay, I just realised who Elouise was, :lol: , I'd completely forgotten they'd met before. Will this change the one sided hate relationship? If Elouise realises who she is? Lily will eventually remember, but since she's going to be hating Elouise, It won't really affect her.]

Lily smiled, falsely at the girl, Elouise. She didn't want to talk to this girl. And yet, with the amount of girls, and boys who hated Lily, she need to have a few that liked her. Even if it was going to be very false. Lily looked down at what she was wearing. She had to agree, what she was wearing was very nice. Though Lily didn't blush at the complement. She just pretended to smile embarrassedly and looking down at her hands. She knew that she'd have to complement the girl back, or this girl, Elouise, would hate her.

"Thank you." Lily said. "I just love your dress too. I have one just like it, but if only it suited me have as well as this suits you. You look outstanding."
Lily said, with not a hint of a lie in her voice.

[Well, i want the one sided hate thing to that way only but its up to the flow of the rp.]]

As Livia thanked her, she smiled "Your Welcome." Louise told her, It was then Livia complimented on her dress, too. "Thanks, It was inspired, a ballerina inspired." Elouise loves ballerinas and their dresses.

Lily looked at the dress. She had to say, the dress she had which was exactly like this one, only better, was ballerina inspired and very nice to dance in. Lily looked up at the girl. She had a strange feeling she'd met her before, but Lily was sure that if she'd met them, then they hated her and the girl wouldn't be making small talk with Lily. There would be yelling. Lily didn't exactly want to talk to this girl, but she had to, to get a few friends, even if they were false.

"I can see that. I myself am a ballerina and it does look like the kind of dress me or any other type of ballerina would wear." Lily said with a tone of authority. "Where did you get it?"

"Your a ballerina?" She asked shocked, Elouise always wanted to meet one. "I always wanted to meet one even though they aren't famous." She told Livia but Livia's tone has some authority on it. "Well, I got it from my mum. Why?"

Lily nodded. She was a ballerina. She wondered why this girl wanted to meet a Ballerina. She loved being one, and people loved to watch Ballerina's but she'd never met someone who actually wanted to meet one. Lily wasn't really liking this girl. She was weird. And Lily didn't really understand her angle on things. Though this girl had now met a Ballerina.

"I was just asking. I'm always looking for skirts and thats a really pretty one. I have a soft spot for skirts. I can't go out shopping without buying one." This was true, Lily loved skirts. "Why have you always wanted to meet a Ballerina?" Lily asked with curiosity in her voice.

Elouise nodded slightly, she wasn't fond of skirt but at least she was trying. Elousie was more of the short and jeans huger than a skirt huger, "Hmmm... I always wanted to meet a ballerina because they are lovely and we can't afford to see them on stage.. you know broadway??? .. Well, at least I saw then on Television." She told Livia, they weren't that rich but not that poor.

Lily knew broadway. She'd studied Broadway. Though it wasn't really a line of dance Lily had ever thought of following. She was a ballerina, a classical ballet dancer, she was in Ballets, which were shown on broadway, but broadway, mainly made up of musicals. Lily could sing, but that wasn't something she wanted to do.

"Yeah I know broadway. Well, I'm a ballerina. I'm the best," Lily said boastingly. "Do you want to know anything in particular about dancers?"

"Yeah, your the best." Elouise mumble to herself and smiled at Livia forcefully. She didn't know that Ballerina's are like this, they are up to their selves. Livia then asked what she wants in particular about dancers, "Umm ... They dance gracefully, act gracefully and well dress."

Lily wondered if the girl had ever danced before. Something told Lily, no. The girl, although they were just sitting, just seemed to give of an air of the inability to dance. Which lots of others have. Only a select few, Like Lily had the Dance gene inside them. This did come with effects. Lily had a great problem gaining the weight she lost through dance. Lily forced a smile at the girl.

"Yes, dancers are well dressed." Lily replied with a smirk, looking purposefully at the girl's clothes. "So which house are you in, Elouise?"

Elouise smiled again, " I'm from Gryffindor ..." She said still smiling, thinking if Livia has things for houses. "And you?" Lousie asked.

Lily's smile faded slightly. A gryffindor. Another. These little germs were everywhere. Lily had to force a shudder away. She really didn't want another Gryffindor as a friend. Thankfully, Lily didn't really like this girl anyway. Lily smiled falsely.

"I'm a Slytherin" Lily said with pride and I'm-better-than-you in her voice.

"Oh." Elouise smiled weakly, she always heard that Slytherin are mean but it was nothing to her even thought Livia's voice sounds like mean. "Its fine, first thing happen in the century ... A Gryffindor and a Slytherin .. Friends."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back