Blood Status
Half Blood
Relationship Status
Divorced
Sexual Orientation
Straight
Wand
Lignum Vitae Wand - The Merlin 16" Essence of Dragon's Whisker
Maddiie stumbel her way to the hospital wing hoping the nure, would be there she collaspe a near by bed. I don't whats wrong with me, she thought to herself. It felt as if her body was changing, into I don't know. Maybe an animal Maddiie could'nt say. She felt her hair flushed a bit, she looked by a near by window to see it change white, blue, and white again. Maddiie waited for the nurse to appear.

Sophia heard someone collapse onto a bed and came out from the nurse's office, where she was doing some homework. She saw Maddiie on the bed and walked over to her, slightly confused by her color changing hair. "Maddiie, what brings you in here?"

Maddiie gasped for air."I dont know whats happening to me" Maddiie mangaed to say.

Her body felt weird all over, she felt thick hair grow out of her for one minute. Than she could feel the hair changing back to skin, than a minute later her skin was frog like scale. Maddiie could'nt speak by than all was changing was her body whil her eyes were closed.

Sophia's eyes had widened and she was starting to get worried. "Maddiie, I'm going to need you to stay here for a bit. I'm going to go get the headmistress and I'll be right back. Do you think you'll be all right if I leave you for a little bit? I'll be right back, I promise."

Maddiie barley could'nt here Sophia. All she could do was lay concious while her body changed over and over again. As is she was an aruoua.....

"I'll take that as a yes." And with that Sophia ran from the room toward the headmistress' office.

((Pretty much we have to wait until she, or someone, can come in and help.))

((I would try the professor and thanxs for helping me.))

Alicia ran into the hospital wing and stood next to Maddiie's bed. "What's wrong?" she asked even though it was pretty obvious what was wrong. "Can you tell me what you've eaten lately? Have to been anywhere you don't usually go? Have you been bitten by any animals? Do you feel warm or cold? Are you weak?" Alicia fired off the questions one after another. She couldn't help the poor girl until she knew what was wrong with her.

Maddiie could not responede. Her body started to jump out as if it was its on mind. Her skin kept changing to fur, scale, she even felt herslef change into a mouse like person. Maddiie tried to speak but she could'nt.........

Alicia shook her head at Sophia then walked over to the cart with vials of potions. She mixed a few things together sniffed the bottle, then added something that looked like gray oatmeal. A soft *poof* came from the bottle and she handed it to Maddiie. "Here, dear, try this."

Maddiie open her eyes and grab the substance in the bottel. Her body her hair kept changing colors. She manage to say."auroua". Thats all she could say and fell back on the pillow.

Sophia had run back to the hospital with the headmistress. She stood, watching, unsure of what else to do. "Headmistress, what's wrong with her?"

Sophia Stark said:
Sophia had run back to the hospital with the headmistress. She stood, watching, unsure of what else to do. "Headmistress, what's wrong with her?"
(((OOC: "auroua" what did you mean by that, cuz google says its spelt completly wrong....)))

((yes it is sorri my sp))

Maddiie Hollawarth said:
((yes it is sorri my sp))
(((so what exactly did you mean?!)))

((Auror I hope thats right))

Maddiie Hollawarth said:
((Auror I hope thats right))
((auror - magical police thingys?)))

((yeah i thought they can change like tonk, whatever tonk was thats me))

((No, not all Aurors, only Tonks. She is a metamorphmagus. It's very rare, and something you are born with.))

((well seem to be happening to me. I've been dizzy and now i body changing))

(((wowness... lol 2 students can speak parseltongue, now someone is a metamorphmagus (which sophias right you wouldve known about since your birth i think ;) ) what is this school coming to ?! )))

((Now now, you are forgetting about our werewolf and...what is Alex exactly? For the matter, where has he been?))

((Maybe he's a werewolf himself))

Sophia Stark said:
((Now now, you are forgetting about our werewolf and...what is Alex exactly?  For the matter, where has he been?))
(((i dont know where alex is but he was hoping to be a werewolf you could tell :p but ya you're right now we have a werewolf tooo! grrrrr... so im waiting on an animungus student....

but alex is no werewolf nurse said she had saved him

anywhoo night alll)))

((tHat what I'm tryna tell you from the beginig I never told anyone what I am))

Maddiie woked feeling a lot better. Her head was still hurting"Can somone please call my father"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back