Been feeling dizzy

Status
Not open for further replies.
(((You can't just have something....you would have had to okayed it with me first...We do have a werewolf [kinda funny how things have worked out, he or she was going to wait until later to reveal themselves, but this has been working out!], but they spoke with me before they decided that they would be a werewolf. Just like our resident Animagus, Professor Waltham. She asked me before she became an Animagus. Everyone on this site can't have a special ability, it has to be regulated somehow or else everyone will be a werewolf, animagi, a metamorphmagus, a vampire, or a myriad of other magical people.)))

Can somone please call my father

Aren't your parents magical...? I don't think magic families have telephones.

((I"m sorry I was trying to make my charcater a little more intresting. If its about to you, I will be whatever, just pm))z((also my mother half muggel, she own a phone to keep int touch with her family))

Maddiie looked dazed. "Can somone send my father an owl, he works at the ministry"Maddiie sat up only her parents know whats going on to her.""

((I can also say its allergies))

(((I was thinking perhaps an improperly brewed Polyjuice potion....maybe someone put it in something you drank. No need to apologize, just send me a message next time you are going to be something different then I can play along! I understand wanting to add something to your character, just let me know what you want to do....Most of the time I will approve it, but I just need to try to keep some limitations on this sort of thing. No worries! :D )))

Alicia put her hand to Maddiies forehead, she seemed sweaty but cold. She nodded solemnly at Sophia. "Of course, dear. Your parents will be notified immediately!" She pulled Sophia aside and muttered, "This could be serious. I'm going to write a note for you and I'd like you to run up to the owlery and send a school owl out to Maddiie's parents." Alicia flicked her wand at a nearby piece of parchment, then picked up a quill near the nurses desk. She quickly jotted down the note. "Here, quickly now."

Sophia took the note in hand and rushed from the hospital wing, running toward the owlery.

Sophia rushed back into the hospital wing some minutes later. She stopped and took a minute to catch her breath before announcing, "the letter is sent Headmistress."

Maddiie groan and moan a bit more. Her had was still pounding, she felt as if the world was going round and round never knowing when it will stop.

"Make my pain go away so I can rest" she requested pleaing.

Maddiie iie father arrived the next day as soon as he could. He saw his daugther laying in pain and took out a potion that he had given to her as a child. He took out a couple drop and pour in Maddiie half open mouth.

He looked at the head mistree" I'm so sorry not to have come on time, she always been like this, a little sick" He looked worried a bit not so happy about it. " We thought it would occur when again during brake" He sat silent watching his daughter breath a bit easier.

Maddiie open her eyes"Father, oh father"Her father smiled at her."I'll have to go sweetie see you in a couple weeks" Maddiie smiled "Okay"

"Is their anything you need to ask me" her father asked the headmistress.

"Not really, Mr. Hollawarth, though I would like either a supply of that potion or give the instructions to our Potions Professor to brew up some to keep in stock. If this was an on-going condition, I should have been warned that she would be this ill. At least from here on out I will have, hopefully" she nodded pointedly at Mr. Hollawarth, "some of that potion on stock to help her out."

Maddiie father took out a list of what would be neede in the potion. "She raley needs it but when she starts feeling dizzy give her a few drops. Maddii father smiled towards his daughter. "But I am so sorry for not consluting you" he looked at the haedmistress.

"well I must be going" And with that he left the hospital wing to appericate somewere else.

Maddiie smiled sadliy hoping her father would have stay a little longer.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back