Beauxbatons Practice Y43 S1

Swinging his bat one more time, Malik let out a triumphant huff as he managed to hit a bludger, though that feeling was quickly replaced as it swerved right off course and smacked into @Xenia Nikolaidou. "Oh my god I am so sorry! My aim was off."

The snitch had disappeared pretty quickly, but Nina was hopeful to find it again.

Xenia should have been paying more attention, as a bludger slammed into her. She shuddered - it did hurt, after all, but it wasn't something she couldn't handle at this point. She gave a small wave towards Malik. "It's good, it's good."

Eren couldn't help but smirk when Xenia took a bludger after shrugging at him, scooping up the quaffle again and head back across the pitch towards Bellamy. Xenia seemed like she could use a break after all.

Eren decided to give Bellamy more of a chance, trying to make his shot using his off hand. Of course it backfired and Eren quietly kicked himself as the shot went wide.

Nina didn't see the snitch anywhere. How did it disappear so effectively, and so fast?

Xenia rubbed her arm, glad she'd bought some cream to heal up bruises for the team. She wanted everyone to be in the best condition.

Vincent continued to look for the snitch again.

Keen for another shot at goal, Eren scooped up the quaffle again, heading back towards Xenia with determination.

"I'm gonna aim for the right hoop!" Eren called as he approached Xenia, hoping to fake her out. It didn't work out though, when Eren did in fact aim for that hoop, Xenia was more than ready to block it now. "Told you," he muttered sourly.

Nina swerved around the goalposts closer to the ground, looking for the snitch.

Xenia rolled her eyes, not sure what Eren was trying to pull. It did almost work, but she was starting to get used to playing weird mind games on a sporting ground. It reminded her a bit of one of her younger cousins pulling those sorts of things when they played football. Except Eren was older than her, but boys just seemed to be like that. "If it helps, that would probably work on their keeper. I am just built different."

"Yeah, sure," Eren said dryly back to Xenia, backing up a bit to watch as the quaffle was thrown back in.

Nina had completely lost sight of the snitch, it seemed.

Xenia tossed the quaffle back in, at least feeling in enough of a good mood herself and hoping it transferred to the rest of the team. "Do you want me to tell you that you suck so you get more fired up?"

"Only if that would make you feel better about yourself," Eren shot back, grabbing the quaffle with a little tilt of his head before turning to put a little fear in Bellamy yet again.

Bellamy gripped his broom a bit tighter as he saw Eren headed his way.

Eren feinted hard to the left as he approached before scoring on the center hoop, just missing hitting Bellamy. "You're getting closer, I'm sure," he said with a laugh.

Bellamy let out a strangled sound as Eren managed to get past him and somehow almost hit him. He wasn't sure how much of the older boy's comment was sarcastic but he gave him a nod before throwing the quaffle back.

Eren smirked at Bellamy, hanging back some from the goals as the quaffle was thrown back in, daring the other chasers to make a try for it.

"Not really," she called after Eren, honestly, peering over at the other hoops to see how it went. He managed to score, which was nice - maybe not for Bellamy, but she liked being able to defend her goals but also see the chasers score.

No snitch, as Nina flew higher up, hovering above the team.

Swooping in again, Eren grabbed the quaffle, doing a loop around the hoops to build up speed before heading back towards Xenia.

Nina thought she saw a glint of gold and raced for it...but it was gone by the time she reached the spot.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back