Banners By Sophia Take Two[C]

Status
Not open for further replies.
kailey paramore said:
Sophia Stark said:
Kailey, if you want I can change the border so that it has both blue and brown in it.  If you want, of course.
It doesn't matter to me. But it would be nice to have a semi-even mix of things.
34qu5g2.jpg

Sophia Stark said:
kailey paramore said:
Sophia Stark said:
Kailey, if you want I can change the border so that it has both blue and brown in it.  If you want, of course.
It doesn't matter to me. But it would be nice to have a semi-even mix of things.
34qu5g2.jpg
PERFECT!

Thanks Sophia! *Goes off to pay.*

I'll give an extra 10 for all the work youve put into it!

Sophia Stark said:
Brian Getathorn XIX said:
I had a question, I like the way my Siggy is now but was wondering if you had the capabilities to remove the character out of the forest background and put him in the Castle background?

If so than I would like that one and would be more than willing to send you the link for the Pics.
I can try. Send me the pictures and I will see what I can do.
Okay here they are, if they don't work I have others available. I'm added more so that you can see which ones might look better.

I Have other ones, but I really want to use this pic for now. The others ones look slightly older.

mattdallasakakyle.jpg

These are the Pics of the Castle.

DSC00157.jpg

DSC00158.jpg

DSC00162.jpg

And last but not least The ravenclaw Symbol.

Ravenclaw.jpg

Also, I'm sure you already figured but, I would like it to say.

"Wit Beyond Measure is Man's Greatest Treasure"

In Cretino Font.

P.S. sorry the Pics are big I didn't want to resize them incase it made them too difficult to work with.

Character Name: Brian Getathorn XIX

Name of the person you are using: Matt Dallas

Colors you want on your banner:Ravenclaw colors.

Size:Normal

wjthd2.jpg

As always let me know what you think. I can change or alter anything you'd like.

I like it alot!, I would like the color for the message to be different since it seems to blend in alot with the back, but I can't see a way of doing that without disrupting it showing against the black too much, is there a way?

Brian Getathorn XIX said:
I like it alot!, I would like the color for the message to be different since it seems to blend in alot with the back, but I can't see a way of doing that without disrupting it showing against the black too much, is there a way?
Well, we can make it blue, or bronze. I can also change the hue of the background.I can jut try out some colors and post them for you.

Character Name: Nancy Thomas
Image(s) you want on the banner: I would like you to look if its not too much trouble for you. I'll pay the extra Galleons. All the pictures that I find are all too 'sexy' for Nancy.
Name of the person you are using: Gwenyth Paltrow
Text you want on the banner: Nancy Thomas and In a time of test, family is best.
Font(s) you want text in (you may pick any font you want from www.dafont.com):
Name in this font.
Quote in this font. <---I'm not sure if that is going to look good. I'll let you make the executive decision of using it or not.

Colors you want on your banner:
Anything 'official' looking. Since she works in the Ministry I would like it more grown up and sophisticated. :D Just no bright colors.
Size: Whatever is easiest for you!
Other (Anything special you want to add such as eye color or anything really):
A parchment background would be nice, but only if it works with whatever you want to do. I'm not picky.
Parchment.jpg

I like it but would it be alright if I saw it with the bronze writing?

14vlde0.jpg

As always please tell me what you think and I would be more than happy to make any changes or alterations.

Character Name:Ginny Porter
Image(s) you want on the banner:
ginny2.jpg
and/or
ginny-1.jpg

Name of the person you are using:Anneliese Van dar Pol
Text you want on the banner:I'm young and I'm hopless but I don't care
Font(s) you want text in (you may pick any font you want from www.dafont.com):Rusted plastic (no idea how it's going to look. choose something else if it looks terrible. you're the expert after all. )
Colors you want on your banner: I don't know but some blue (possibly) and black
House (if you want a crest on it): ravenclaw
Size: small or medium or whatevers easiest
Other (Anything special you want to add such as eye color or anything really): could you change the eye colour to jungle green please. i don't know, this is just an idea, but could you include a black bat please. :D

Ginny Porter said:
Character Name:Ginny Porter
Image(s) you want on the banner:
ginny2.jpg
and/or
ginny-1.jpg

Name of the person you are using:Anneliese Van dar Pol
Text you want on the banner:I'm young and I'm hopless but I don't care
Font(s) you want text in (you may pick any font you want from www.dafont.com):Rusted plastic (no idea how it's going to look. choose something else if it looks terrible. you're the expert after all. )
Colors you want on your banner: I don't know but some blue (possibly) and black
House (if you want a crest on it): ravenclaw
Size: small or medium or whatevers easiest
Other (Anything special you want to add such as eye color or anything really): could you change the eye colour to jungle green please. i don't know, this is just an idea, but could you include a black bat please. :D
The first image is far too small. The second image might work, but that will be the height of your banner. I can always make things smaller, but making things larger is kind of out of my power.

The original quality wasn't too amazing, but this is an enlarged version if it helps

2relhty.jpg

Sophia Stark said:
14vlde0.jpg

As always please tell me what you think and I would be more than happy to make any changes or alterations.
I like it :p Thanks Sophia!

I'll put the money in Gringotts right now!

I'm glad Ginny getting one I helped her with the pix and the quote from a song young and hopeless :D

Maddiie Hollawarth said:
I'm glad Ginny getting one I helped her with the pix and the quote from a song young and hopeless :D
Well, hopefully she likes this as much as I do.
33dw3ns.jpg

Ginny, as always, feel free to tell me exactly what you think and let me know if you want anything changed or altered.

It looks great I think she will like it.

Sophia Stark said:
I'm sorry, Sophia, if I am making a random message, but I wanted to let you know this is by far the best banner I've ever seen. I love the picture for the background and how seam less it looks. I must get a banner from you in the near future. ;-)

I know these two are the best. I might ask for one but that all depends on her. And when I get photoshop which I will get I probably make a special one for her. At no charge, because I'm trying to get used to it. Once september comes I'm taking a course on computers and these are like projects I have to get used to doing. Gah to much.

Professor Cecily Rambolt said:
Sophia Stark said:
I'm sorry, Sophia, if I am making a random message, but I wanted to let you know this is by far the best banner I've ever seen. I love the picture for the background and how seam less it looks. I must get a banner from you in the near future. ;-)
Thanks very much for your kind words. Making banners for HNZ has actually improved my skills greatly. I am constantly learning new things and improving my work. I'm glad you all like it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back