Banners By Sophia Take Two[C]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sophia Stark

OOC First Name
Kaela
I am currently accepting orders for banners and avatars.

Prices will vary based on whether I have to search for a picture for you or not and what all you order.

If you would like a banner or avatar please respond to this thread with this application filled out:
Character Name:
Image(s) you want on the banner:
Name of the person you are using:
Text you want on the banner:
Font(s) you want text in (you may pick any font you want from www.dafont.com):
Colors you want on your banner:
House (if you want a crest on it):
Size:
Other (Anything special you want to add such as eye color or anything really):

The more specific you are the easier things are for me. It is fine if you want to leave things up to me, but I have no problems with you being very specific in what you want. You can reference banners I have previously made if you would like, that is not a problem. All in all I want you to be happy, as this is your banner.

Pictures for Banners
I require ones with mostly solid backgrounds that are not cut off on both sides. The person can be cut off on one side, but not both. If you want I can search for a picture for you, but this will cost you extra.
*I can use a picture that has a background if you want to keep the background or it is easy to get rid of. If I keep the background it is harder to add sayings but I can try and work with you if you want.

Pictures for Avatars
I only need the pictures with the blank backgrounds and such for banners. Avatars you can give me anything. Also, large pictures are not a problem for either, as they can be resized.

Updates
If you received a banner from me early on and think that I might have done an even better job with it now, I would be more than happy to update your banner for 5 galleons. This entails me simply tweaking the banner you already received to do things such as add a different background or something of the like. This does NOT mean you would be receiving an entirely new banner.

Prices:
25 galleons for a banner
10 galleons for an avatar
30 galleons for a banner and an avatar together (buy more, save more)
10 extra galleons if you want me to search for your picture
5 galleons for an update
I am more than happy to accept more galleons if you wish to give them to me
NOTE: You are responsible for posting in your and my Gringotts accounts. I will find out if you do not.

Notices
- To anyone whom I may have made an avatar for that does not contain your character's name, I will gladly remake one for you that has your character's name for free is you so wish.

- I do not make banners for the galleons. I make banners because people seem to like them and I like making them. If you are not satisfied for any reason with the banner I have made for you, please tell me. I am more than happy to do my best to fix your banner to make it more to your liking. It is, after all, your banner.

Feel free to post any questions here.

Examples:
n3rd3.jpg

nl8yvm.jpg

2nlczo1.jpg

25iawk2.jpg

e8sx0x.jpg

2r7r4np.jpg

HNZsignature.jpg

35a0r9l.jpg

jgo9ll.jpg

2ryrswg.jpg

Character Name: Rhyspa Aireous
2z8ysnn.jpg

normal_72337998.jpg

Name of the person you are using: Anna Popplewell
Text you want on the banner: “I like nonsense, it wakes up the brain cells. Fantasy is a necessary ingredient in living, It's a way of looking at life through the wrong end of a telescope. Which is what I do, And that enables you to laugh at life's realities."
Font(s) you want text in (you may pick any font you want from www.dafont.com): A theme for murder, aguzlo
Colors you want on your banner: I trust your judgment.
House (if you want a crest on it): Hufflepuff
Size: Any
Other (Anything special you want to add such as eye color or anything really): I don't care. Anything you'd like.

Hey I wanted to know if I could get an avartar for Miranda

Picture-
LilyPotterII.jpg

Thank u!!

Character Name: Kailey Paramore
11%20CORRECTEDe.jpg

Name of the person you are using: Erin Sanders
Text you want on the banner: Looking through the glass, Waiting for change to come.

Kailey Paramore
Font(s) you want text in (you may pick any font you want from www.dafont.com): Old London
Colors you want on your banner: I’ll leave this mainly up to you, but I do want a bit of brown in there. The rest is up to you.
House (if you want a crest on it): Ravenclaw
Size: About the size of Katalina’s, maybe a bit bigger
Other (Anything special you want to add such as eye color or anything really): Can you change the eyes to silver? Could you edit the freckle above her lip out too please?

[If you need more detail I will provide it.]

How long do they take you to do?

2rz2b9g.jpg

cjm0x.jpg

Both of you, please feel free to be brutally honest. In the end these are your banners that you are using. I will be more than happy to change or alter anything.

Kailey, I did a little experimenting on yours. Please let me know what you think and I will be more than happy to change it if you'd like.

Mike, because of the way I make the banners each picture provides its own individual background. I can make your background black and white like I did Amy's, but I cannot use her background for your banner.

Mike Goulding said:
How long do they take you to do?
That all depends on when I get online and the time I have. I actually got yours done rather quickly, I just posted it. Did you not want it anymore? I see that you edited your post.

I had a question, I like the way my Siggy is now but was wondering if you had the capabilities to remove the character out of the forest background and put him in the Castle background?

If so than I would like that one and would be more than willing to send you the link for the Pics.

Brian Getathorn XIX said:
I had a question, I like the way my Siggy is now but was wondering if you had the capabilities to remove the character out of the forest background and put him in the Castle background?

If so than I would like that one and would be more than willing to send you the link for the Pics.
I can try. Send me the pictures and I will see what I can do.

kailey paramore said:
I love the banner, but could you please make it ro where there is a little less brown?
Less brown where and how? Do you want me to change the color of the words? The border? If I change the color of the background it will change the hue slightly. I can also change the background, but I cannot just change the color of the background.

Sophia Stark said:
kailey paramore said:
I love the banner, but could you please make it ro where there is a little less brown?
Less brown where and how? Do you want me to change the color of the words? The border? If I change the color of the background it will change the hue slightly. I can also change the background, but I cannot just change the color of the background.
I think the letters in my name blend in a bit too much. That's what was bothering me. Also, I didn't edit. So what happened to my original post?

kailey paramore said:
Sophia Stark said:
kailey paramore said:
I think the letters in my name blend in a bit too much. That's what was bothering me. Also, I didn't edit. So what happened to my original post?
I have no idea. I do not have the ability to edit posts in this forum. Let me see what I can do about your name.

Sophia Stark said:
kailey paramore said:
Sophia Stark said:
kailey paramore said:
I have no idea. I do not have the ability to edit posts in this forum. Let me see what I can do about your name.

Sophia Stark said:
How about this?

2i6hnvt.jpg
That's good, It makes the Ravenclaw crest not be such a difference. :D

I think I'll use the second one.

kailey paramore said:
Sophia Stark said:
How about this?

2i6hnvt.jpg

I can also make the blue darker. I can make it any color you like really, or any combination of colors. That was the reason for my making it blue though, to tie in the crest.

1039xtl.jpg

Sophia Stark said:
kailey paramore said:
Sophia Stark said:
How about this?

2i6hnvt.jpg

I can also make the blue darker. I can make it any color you like really, or any combination of colors. That was the reason for my making it blue though, to tie in the crest.

1039xtl.jpg
I just got pulled in towards the second one the minute I saw it.

Thanks for the banner!!! :lol:

Edit: But thats even awsomer

kailey paramore said:
Sophia Stark said:
kailey paramore said:
I was concerned and checked the moderation history for this topic

2ytsbxk.jpg

No Moderator or Administrator edited your post. Therefore either you did, or you left your computer and somebody did, or somebody has your user and password and did it.

Professor Nicolas King said:
kailey paramore said:
Sophia Stark said:
kailey paramore said:
I was concerned and checked the moderation history for this topic

2ytsbxk.jpg

No Moderator or Administrator edited your post. Therefore either you did, or you left your computer and somebody did, or somebody has your user and password and did it.
Oh yeah, I told Kaitlyn to.

*I have a sucky memory today! :wacko: sorry!*

Kailey, if you want I can change the border so that it has both blue and brown in it. If you want, of course.

Sophia Stark said:
Kailey, if you want I can change the border so that it has both blue and brown in it. If you want, of course.
It doesn't matter to me. But it would be nice to have a semi-even mix of things.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back