Banners By Sophia Take Two[C]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can I ask you question?

Did you use photobucket for her eyes in Ginny banner.

I kind of did that before she ask you to make the banner, but it was hard to match a realistic green. So I gave up, I just want to know?

Maddiie Hollawarth said:
Can I ask you question?

Did you use photobucket for her eyes in Ginny banner.

I kind of did that before she ask you to make the banner, but it was hard to match a realistic green. So I gave up, I just want to know?
I used the color replacement tool on photoshop. I honestly do not know any other way to change eye color and have it look believable.

I kind of figure that out but you did a good job.
I hope she likes it.
Okay I know I say I won't ask but I can't resist.

Name: Maddiie Hollawarth
Background: pink
Words: I just want to live
Picture:
o2tm2yjus.jpg

I will pay you 60 if I have it with in Avatar :D

Maddiie: Did you want the crest? Also were there any specific fonts you wanted?

And finally, do you want the same picture for the avatar, or a different one?

Sophia Stark said:
Maddiie: Did you want the crest? Also were there any specific fonts you wanted?

And finally, do you want the same picture for the avatar, or a different one?
I would say yes, the crest but I want to blend not stand out. Between those two sigs you did up there I love their fonts. The avatar can be the same pix. Yes thanks :D

2ylva6v.jpg
2z8w4cp.jpg

As always Maddiie please tell me truly what you think. I will be more than happy to alter or change anything on either the banner or the avatar.

Sophia Stark said:
2ylva6v.jpg
2z8w4cp.jpg

As always Maddiie please tell me truly what you think. I will be more than happy to alter or change anything on either the banner or the avatar.
Honestly....sigh...*looks at it*....I love It Wooot

Maddiie Hollawarth said:
Awesome, thank you. That background was spectacular. I think I am going to save it and reuse it in a different color, if that is all right with you?

Sophia Stark said:
Maddiie Hollawarth said:
Awesome, thank you. That background was spectacular. I think I am going to save it and reuse it in a different color, if that is all right with you?
No thank you !'
Of course you can have its not mines...LOL
Here a link to all sorts of backgrounds I think it will help you out more.
Page
By the way the one I have is under emo!!

I love it sophia. it's great. amazing how you can do them so good. truthfully though, i think the green could do being more greener if you know what i mean but that's me and my habit of perfection. It's great though.

Ginny Porter said:
I love it sophia. it's great. amazing how you can do them so good. truthfully though, i think the green could do being more greener if you know what i mean but that's me and my habit of perfection. It's great though.
:unsure: I don't see any green :blink:

lol. =)) Look at the eyes. honestly *sigh*. :D

Ginny Porter said:
lol. =))  Look at the eyes. honestly *sigh*.  :D
Are you kidding me? The eyes? :p How was I supposed to notice them? :p

You asked for Jungle Green so I helped Sophia look it up and we found basically this

thumbDylon%20multi%20purpose%20jungle%20green%2026.jpg

jungle_green_lrg.jpg

Jungle Green seems to be a bluey Green :oy: :p

I think she wants like the ones on her doll.
That kind of green, it be hard to find.

Reall? that's quite weird coz when i did it on my freinds comp it came up with a colour like this:
green.jpg

i'll tell my freind, his comp is trashed. :oy: not that he'll mind though.

Ginny Porter said:
Reall? that's quite weird coz when i did it on my freinds comp it came up with a colour like this:
green.jpg

i'll tell my freind, his comp is trashed. :oy:  not that he'll mind though.
Same as your doll.
I don't think that jungle green. :oy:

And an off topic conversation has sprung up in my thread.

Ginny, Nick did show me that color of green and that is what color I changed her eyes to. My best guess is that the thing on your friends computer is a pattern, not really named for the color. I am not sure though.

I will go try and fix your eyes now though.

perfect thanks. i love it too bits now. thanks alot.

Sophia did that website help?
Can I see the background new color?

Maddiie Hollawarth said:
Sophia did that website help?
Can I see the background new color?
I have not really done anything with either of them yet. I will be sure to let you know when I do though.

I have added a new update price.

If you received a banner from me early on and think that I might have done an even better job with it now, I would be more than happy to update your banner for 5 galleons. This entails me simply tweaking the banner you already received to do things such as add a different background or something of the like. This does NOT mean you would be receiving an entirely new banner.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back