Single
Sexual Orientation
Heterosexual
Wand
Straight 14 1/2 Inch Whippy Elm Wand with Fwooper Feather Core
Character name: Lexi Bergstedt
Play By: Rudy Pankow
Text on Banner: Innocent until proven guilty
Colour Scheme: Any! He's from Durmstrang but he also loves divination/tarot cards/runes and the beach if that helps
Image Options: Here's a handful of pics that I think would suit him but I don't really know which would go best together - Feel free to use others!
Character name: Lexi Bergstedt

Play By: Rudy Pankow

Text on Banner: Innocent until proven guilty

Colour Scheme: Any! He's from Durmstrang but he also loves divination/tarot cards/runes and the beach if that helps

Image Options: Here's a handful of pics that I think would suit him but I don't really know which would go best together - Feel free to use others!

https://wallpapercave.com/wp/wp6580742.jpg

Thank you!! <3

Very disappointed Quidditch is not one of his hobbies because then I could have used this

I have two options for you because text is hard x_x Feel free to ask for edits or leave this open! :D

OqWRYq.png

OqZIIJ.png

Oh my god these are both so BEAUTIFUL :wub:

Also, I’m def gonna have to make it his hobby one day if THAT photo is available =))

Thank you so much! This can be closed ❤️

You're very welcome! If you're ever looking for more hobbies, he's also got dramatic chess photos :p

Request Completed & Archived

Your Graphics Request has been successfully completed and as such has been archived. Feel free to place more graphics requests as you find need. ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back