Bang Bang Baby

Status
Not open for further replies.
As Sumner remained in his place, Blake smirked, bring his palms up to rub his jaw where it felt broken. But by his stupidity, Blake did not noticed Sumner get onto his feet again, nor did he notice the palm thrust aimed at his nose before it was too late to react. The kick in the groin winded him, and slowly Blake fell to his knees as he felt his male parts aching painfully. As he rolled on the floor, Sumner gave a kick to Blake's side which was the final blow needed to knock him senseless. Black circles marred his vision, and as Blake looked around at the gawking crowd that had gathered, Lily's face was all he searched for, until he saw her with tears streaming down her face.
If there was ever a time when Blake was extremely grateful to see Ashton, it was now. Blake was still trying to catch his breath again, his groin still hurting like a b1tch, but as he rolled on the ground looking for reason to get off his ass and do something more, Kat's voice rang out like a siren.

"Oh, but didn't you hear Blake...Lily is his f*cking business. Tell me again Sumner just exactly what you've been 'doing' with Lily...or better yet, let's hear it straight from the horses mouth...or should I say the wh0r3's mouth."

Blake ears burned as he replayed the words 'Lily is his f*cking business' over again in his head. So it was not only Ford that Lily had screwed, it was Sumner too? Though he could hardly stand to bear the pain between his legs, Blake, all bloodied and covered in sweat, slowly got onto all fours and then pushed up till he was standing tall once more.

Nose broken? Check. Jaw fractured? Probably. Blood all over the fecking place? Oh yeah. Sumner twisted his hands in front of his face, trying to protect it from the meaty hands cracking into it. There was a roaring in his ears; his blood pumping. Return the favor *******. With a yell he brought his arms up and chopped the sides of his open hands into both of his opponent's ears. When he reared back from the pain, Sumner jackknifed into a sitting position and brought his fist into his throat.

Free from the weight, he scooted back on his arse and hands. Panting he tore his shirt and used a wide strip to hurriedly wiped the blood from his eyes and face. Sweat stung his tender wounds.

"Sumner Reine, you f*cking BASTARD!" Blake bellowed at the top of his lungs with what little breath he had. Now he really had a reason to pound the living sh1t out of the Ravenclaw. Like a wild animal Blake lunged at Sumner as he tore his shirt to wipe his face clean of blood. With the hardest punch Blake could muster, he swung one at Sumner's gut, then aimed lower, hoping to get him worse than he got him. Picking up a nearby chair, Blake flipped it in the air so that he had it by its legs now, and smashed it over Sumner's head.

Lily watched in horror as the man she loved curled into a fetal postion on the floor. Blake looked like hell and Lily wanted nothing more than to run to him and kiss every wound and make it all better. Instead she stood there, tears flowing down her face. She couldn't move, and even if she did, would he want her to?

Lily was in shock when Kat opened her mouth and let loose with the most vile things ever. "And who are you to call me a wh0r3? YOU cheated on your boyfriend IN FRONT OF HIM! And wow. Here with MY ex? Really? How inventive." She glared at the girl she once called a close friend. "And what I am doing with Sumner is being there for him as he picks up the pieces you left behind. Was Chace worth it?" Lily looked over and saw that Blake was on his feet again, and that Sumner was free from the action for a moment. She needed to put a stop to this. But how? She screamed as she watched Blake smash a chair over Sumner's head. "Stop it! You need to stop this!"

Kat watched with some sort of sick satisfaction as Blake smashed the chair over Sumner's head. She hoped the bastard was hurting severely...he deserved it after the way he'd treated her in Brightstone.

"Oh don't get me wrong Lily, I know what I did classifies me as a slut...at least I've come to terms with it, but first you snog with some playboy Slytherin last year...what was his name? Ford? And now...now you're screwing around with my ex? Dammit Lily you should as least start charging for it. Everyone knows that guys love a nasty piece of ass every now and then," Kat spat at her one time friend and now enemy. "Tell me, if you're helping him pick up the pieces...did he tell you about how his poor mum has to drink herself into a stupor to get through the day. Can't say that I blame her though...if I'd raised a son that was as vile as he was I'd probably drink myself silly too. Oh and did he mention the daddy abandonment issues...turns out his mummy's a wh0r3 too," she continued before looking at her ex and saying, "Seems like you've got some mum issues too there you poor thing. Going after girls who are no better than you're drunken slut of a mother." Kat glared straight through Sumner...hell's fury evident in her blue eyes.

The blows crashed into him, all connecting to hurt him physically. His body reacted, bowing forward, snapping back, crumpling to the floor to writhe in exquisite pain. Yet it was all meaningless. His ears still heard, his heart still broke, the last shallow bit of the boy he'd once been died a quick death. Katalina Vanderhol, the once love of his young life, whom he had entrusted his secrets, his love, himself with, had told all. Every ear in the near vicinity heard his sordid home life. She had laid him bare, stripped him of all his armor.

Inside he could hear his mother's voice, drunken, slurred speech; 'useless' 'pathetic' 'mistake' 'bastard'. The roaring faded from his ears, his blood cooled, his heart shattered. Sumner slowly, painfully, pushed himself up onto first his knees, his hands, then made the shaky recovery onto his feet. This is what I get for loving. This is what I get for trusting. Forget all of them. Forget I even exist.

His head came up, eyes bloodshot, lip cracked in several places, face a bloody bruised mess. Sumner wanted blood. Whose...it no longer mattered. In seconds he was on Blake, kicking, punching, kneeing, his body was on auto pilot. His sole mission was to take down every mother f*&*er that challenged him.

"Screwing around with your ex? I am not SCREWING Sumner! We are friends. Best friends." Lily screamed back at Kat. Taking a step closer to her former friend, she continued. "And I know all about Sumner's family. Probably more than you do. See that is what true friends do -- listen without judging or throwing their family issues around in public. Obviously, we know who really is a friend of his around here -- or ever was."

She walked back from the girl she thought was a friend of hers. They had made peace once, but Lily doubted she would ever want to make peace with Kat again. Suddenly, Sumner was on Blake and pounding him for all he was worth. As much as she loved that he came to her defense, she was scared at how beat up he was. Seeing Blake beaten on the floor didn't help the matter. Lily backed up from the scene, her arms wrapped around her and sobbing. She looked around, expecting to see a Professor coming, but couldn't see any at the moment except for Professor Rambolt, who was seeming to be counting galleons.

Ashton didn't care if he got into trouble or not. Blake was his friend and he was going to help out. He took a flying leap at the boy who was attacking him, crashing down to the ground. His fists found homes powerfully on any body part he could get them to connect with. Honestly, other than the fact that he was attacking Blake, Ashton had no issues with the kid. He just made a bad choice of who to mess with. But one thing was certain, he figured out the question of who Lily had been dating.

"Hmm, well that's funny because that's not what he told me. So one of you is lying...which is it?" Kat wanted to smack the sh1t right out of Lily, but knew that she'd risk losing her prefect badge and the little slut in front of her just wasn't worth it. "You wouldn't know a decent friend if it bit you in the ass...I trusted you and well that pretty much blew up in my face you stupid tramp. So you know what...screw you Lily. Oh wait I forgot...seems you're already getting enough of that," she hissed hatefully.

Kat looked at the bloody mess of a fight that was going on in front of her. "Oh my sh1t...Sumner you're gonna kill him, STOP IT!" She was yelling, but knew good and damned well that she might as well be yelling at a wall. Luckily Ashton jumped in and started wailing on the Ravenclaw git. She really hoped that someone knocked the ever loving sh1t out of him once and for all.

Aries and Violet had been having possibly the best damn night of their lives, they had danced with ease about the dance floor even with her robotic looking costume, the food had been great. Everything was going well, he left to head to the boys bathroom for the shortest while coming back in was like walking in to a war zone. He didn't see Violet immediately but what he did see was his room mate getting the crap knocked out of him by some Slytherin guy. He shoved his way through the group of students gathering around for a look and discovered it wasn't just one Slytherin it was two. Sumner looked like he'd gotten massacred but one of the other guys looked pretty roughed up too. Aries was pretty handy in any punch up and had only ever jumped into the foray with his best friends but now seeing one of his house in need of assistance, Aries didn't even think. He whipped off the mask of the jester and lunged for the **** dressed like a headless goon.
"You are mine" with one swift punch into the guys side Aries gave him then a good kick to roll him off Sumner. He held out a hand and hoisted him upwards.
"Got your back man" with out further ado he simply smiled and headed back to the headless horseman to give him some more.

Lola was having a nice chat with some of her colleagues enjoying the music and even attempting to tap her foot along with the tunes played. After the feast she had left for a short spell to do her patrols of the corridors and just heading back in noticed a large group of students gathered around something or other. There seemed alot of shouting and screaming and groaning she decided to go in search of back up first before tackling whatever it was. Her head had begun to pound like no tomorrow, so dealing with some rowdy teenagers was just not her favorite task at that moment. Almost certain she had just seen Gabriel Lloyd she briskly walked over to get his assistance.

Andromeda did not understand where his next words came from and did not get a chance to dwell on them either as he brought her along still hand in hand to where Sumner, Lily and Blake were all having a go at one another. She watched wide eyed, even more so as a fight broke out between them. Slowly she began to shake her head and all the while Crispin's words trickled into her mind. Who else would she be happy with but him and realized he obviously thought she had been talking about Bruin or someone other than him. Wanting to turn to him to sort it all out, the moment was lost as the fight intensified. Forty shades of green were being punched out of each of the boys. Andromeda grimaced.
"Stop it" her voice went unheard, but that of Lily, Blakes and then Kat's did not. The names they shouted, the horrible things they said to one another and before anything else could be said another body was flung into the foray. As if that wasn't bad enough she watched helpless as Sumner was being beaten now. Why she had left her wand at her dorm was beyond her but this was crazy. She let go of Crispin's hand, shaking her head as Aries rushed in and dragged the other boy off Sumner. The fight seemed to have evened out but it was all completely crazy.
She turned to look at Crispin her expression one of hopeless anger now. Zazuka was in tears in the prefects room because of Brian, Kat and Sumner were finished, Blake and Lily were finished, herself and Crispin were never going to be... what was there to believe in. Any moment of happiness was long gone.
"I'm happier on my own" the words were barely audible over the shouts but she didn't care as she pushed past him and left the hall. There was only one place she wanted to go and that was back to make sure Zuka was fine, Andromeda didn't even bother looking back to see who was punching who now. It had gotten completely out of control in there, friend fighting friend. Sliding off her shoes she took the stairs two at a time dying to just get away from the lot of them.

Fenton had such a great time, it was the first real proper Halloween party he had ever attended. The games were a bit dim sure but otherwise the music was great though he didn't know any of it, the food had been even better and now as he watched a fight breaking out he smiled. The cherry on a cake. Always at Durmstrang a fight would break out over the stupidest things and to be honest he had missed it. As he looked on eager to get in on the act as it was a few of his class mates, he knew he couldn't. He didn't really know any of them and that would be just plain crazy to jump in blindly. So he watched as fists flew and legs were thrust with force. The girls starting a shouting match seemed to take from the fun of it all but that was probably to be expected when it clicked on Fenton that the guy with the black and white garb had been Andromeda's date. He looked about for her only to see her holding hands with some other guy. Rolling his eyes he just didn't get her any more and didn't know if he ever did at this point.

Brooding on that subject didn't last long when Aries rushed in with a well aimed kick and punch to the guy dressed as some headless freak. So Aries was helping Sumner. That made a difference. If Aries was in this, then so was he. He pulled off the huge mask of the zombie outfit and walked over to stand alongside them.
"All for one and one for all" he grinned. So the playing field wasn't exactly level any more but Sumner had the sh1t kicked out of him enough and now that Aries and himself were in the mix, that wasn't going to continue. From the corner of his eye he could see Andromeda walking off and sighed, part of him had half expected her to join in. Once upon a time she would have. He turned his attention back to the fight. One punch... just give him one, he hated drawing first blood.

It seemed most pairs of eyes in the Great Hall had turned on the newest spectacle of the evening. Chace Harker's were no exception. The gym teacher had been keeping to himself for most of his time here, though he was enjoying himself nonetheless. He held back as he watched the fight go down. Blake, one of his best friends, and Sumner, his nemesis, were pounding the hell out of each other. He stood back until the last minute, when Blake went down. It seemed Ashton was going to be in trouble very quickly without intervention, so Chace decided to do what was right. In his warped sense of reality, anyway.

You can dodge bludgers, huh? Let's see how well you do without your little bat. "Hey, meatcrob!" the Slytherin snarled, "Catch!" Chace did not hesitate to hurl the dodgeball he had been toting around all evening at the rabid Ravenclaw. The moment it left his hand, he was hurling himself at Sumner's legs in an attempt to bring him down.

Sumner could breath again. He grasped the hand offered to him and would have felt shock at finding it belonged to Aries, had he been able to feel. He nodded, knowing the fight was more than even now. Blake lay unconscious or damn near close to it nearby, Ashton would be up any minute. The breath was knocked out of him when something collided with his gut. He had no time to hazard a guess what it was because someone else hurled themselves into the fray. Chace. The night couldn't get any better. He traded vicious blows, rolling around on the ground with the slytherin. Chace had a mean left hook, Sumner countered with using any tactics he could. Blood coated their knuckles, sliding wetly across faces.

Chace knew that everyone involved in this fight was in for some serious sh1t, and he couldn't care less. Being able to get a few punches in was definitely worth it. In no time he and Sumner were on the ground, beating the daylights out of each other. A feral grin joined the bruises and black eye as he had an idea. Pinning the other boy down when he got the opportunity, the Slytherin planted a healthy kiss on the Ravenclaw's lips.

Sumner grunted as a blow damn near felled him. He struggled as Chace managed to use the momentum to pin him down. What he did next floored Sumner, so much that he was shocked. What the f*&k was he on about?! Chace managed to do what he'd set out to do, piss Sumner the feck off. A red haze fell over his eyes and he didn't think; he reacted. His strong teeth caught Chace's lower lip and he bit down until blood spurted. With a primal yell his forehead crashed into Chace's, knees crashed into his back, hips jerked to the side to throw him off.

He stood and spit Chace's blood out, splattering the once white shirt of the demented phys ed teacher. He dropped, knee on either side of the slytherin's chest. It was as though he no longer controlled his own body; he watched his hand grasp the other boy's hair, then no longer felt each blow his fists made to his face.

Kissing his enemy had been worth the humiliation. What happened after, not so much. It took Chace all he had and a mile not to scream as Sumner chomped through his bottom lip. The Slytherin struggled to gain some sort of advantage over the Ravenclaw, but he was disappointed. Stars dotted his vision, his face slowly beaten to a pulp. Clink. Well, there went that tooth. The sixteen year old flailed and pulled an arm back. Punching at every inch of Sumner that he could, he roared in victory as the other boy rolled off of him, swearing. Even the most hardy of men couldn't sustain a good blow to the Knuts. Chace crawled away from the other boy as quickly as he could. Scrambling to his feet, he staggered and stood over Sumner, chest heaving. The rest of the school couldn't have been there for as much as Chace was paying attention to them. Mercilessly he drove into his enemy's side, bludgeoning him with his foot over and over.

Lily started to yell something back at Kat, but decided she wasn't worth the insult. She simply looked at her and spoke, venom dripping from her words. "Whatever. I am so done with you. Believe what you want. Just because you are too flipping jealous to see reality doesn't mean I need to stoop down to your level any longer. I haven't screwed Sumner, but maybe now I will. Maybe I will even let him be a daddy. Wouldn't he make gorgeous babies?" She narrowed her eyes at Kat, then continued. "Thanks for the idea, sweetheart." With an air kiss at her former friend, she turned and walked away from her, moving over to where she was closer to Blake.

Kneeling down next to where her ex lay close to unconcious, she tried to revive him as best as she could. "Blake, come on," she whispered, "Wake up, baby. I'm so sorry. Wake up." Cradling his head in her lap, she watched as Sumner took on Chace. "Sumner, stop it! Chace! STOP IT! STOP IT!" she screamed, hoping that one of them would come to their senses.

Ashton was knocked off by some guy in a jester costume. "Like hell..." he muttered as he jumped at the guy, pummeling him to the floor. He sat on his chest, throwing fist after fist into the guys face. He had no idea if there was any professors about, and really didn't care. This guy was defending the guy that had beaten his roommate. Standing up, he started kicking at the boy, catching his sides and his groin before aiming for his head. Seeing a guy in a zombie costume pulling his head off and looking like he wanted to get in the mix, he scoffed at him. "What? You want your ass beaten too? Come and get it!" Dropping down on to the jester, he landed with his elbow in the guy's gut.

Aries had barely any time to grin at the fact that Fenton was joining in when the bone head or the bone headless thought he'd get some. Aries got his body pummelled like a standard tackle bag but after getting into more scraps at Durmstrang than he would have liked, it was now like getting beaten up by an old woman. He laughed as the goon got a good hefty kick in, if he didn't laugh he'd go damn insane. That kick would probably cost him future generations. About to scramble up from the ground, he was quickly winded with a swift elbow to stomach, this was just damn great. He couldn't help it, the guy had clocked him on a full stomach.

Aries leaned forward and spurted bile on top of the guy, wiping his chin before bringing his own clenched fists up and bringing them down hard on the guys crown, he rolled slightly to shake him off, giving the guy a good swift kick with his knee into the back. Aries stayed on the ground though crawled into a kneeling position to delve a blow to the ass hole right into the solar plexus.

Fenton laughed as the headless git goaded him on, he had seen the whoopig Aries was getting but knew better than to stop it. Biding his time he waited for Aries to put in a move or two of his own then cumbered slightly by the large zombie fists he all but growled as he stood over him and gave him a swift kick into the behind before bending down and giving him a few deftly placed punches in the stomach and head.

"Not so damn smart not sh1t head are ya" he sneered this time yanking off one of the large fists, grabbing a handful of hair and giving the guy a good old famous Fenton head butt.

Sumner was a mass of blinding pain. Chace was a formidable opponent, even at their young ages. He gritted his teeth, going down hard as his groin took another shot that night. Choking, he tried to catch his breath as Chace's boots connected with him over and over again. With a hoarse cry his leg shot out and brought the fool down. Scrabbling, he slid on his knees behind him and grabbed into a chokehold.

Ashton groaned as the tables turned and he was double teamed. Falling to his knees from the head butt, he realized his location and took advantage of it. Using his own head, he grabbed the guy's thighs and slammed his forehead into the guys nads as hard as he possibly could. Slamming his fists into the back of his knees, he growled back at the guy before jumping on him and letting his fists fly.

The night had become a fun house mirror, the occupants demented clowns and as Crispin tried to cope with what everyone was doing, he realized he had to try to stop the insanity somehow. He had felt Andy's hand slip from his, had desperately wanted to follow her to make sure she was alright. Instead he moved forward and grasped Ashton's upraised arm, stopping him from doing more damage. "Stop this Ashton!" He let go and before he knew it he was rewarded for his troubles by a fist to his jaw.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back