Blood Status
Mixed Blood
Relationship Status
Single
Sexual Orientation
Bi
Wand
Curly, 9", Ivy wood, Unicorn tail-hair core, rigid
Heeey! As I'm back from dead once again and the ball is right around the corner, I may have some characters that would love to have a ball date?
f88911e18fee67e352f6f43080288e635296b1b8.gifv

Niklaus Easterling. Your picture perfect guy. He's a polite gentlemen, can and is willing to dance, is smart and will be a perfect date for a ball, however, he is quiet. Tho, he's willing to go on a date, maybe get some further relationship after it if it goes well. Up for anything. Preferred years: 5th-7th

e569cbbe6ccb4d10b9b266fd852e725351d0d9b4.gifv

Kaia Stark. Your typical barbie doll. Blonde, wavy hair, fashionista. She's sweet and outgoing, however, is also ready to judge anyone if on her good side. Up for anything, would love a friendly date, yet, also would love some romance. Preferred years: 4th-6th
7d3b2dd87b79aa2405504571f9a38e0181b20043.gifv

Parker Reed. The shy musician. He wants a date, yet, he doesn't want any relationship or anything after it. He can unintentionally break someone's heart because he isn't ready for a commitment, if anyone needs that. Up for a friendly or a romantic date, up for anything. Preferred years: 3rd to 5th
a44e5665e0231fe26d1d0f2a814ac184be07c581.gifv

Tim Black. Your friendly neighborhood pretty skater. As we know, he's loud and up for any mischief. In the past time, he got a huge glow up and is really pretty but doesn't realize that yet. Would love for someone to have a crush on him, however, up for anything it could bring! Preferred years: 2nd-4th

All of my characters (especially these ones) are up for any discussion! Can't wait to see what the future holds for them!

Hi! So we were totally going to RP and then I think real life got in the way for both of us :r but I can offer Renata for either Parker or Tim? She's into music so if Parker's in the arts club that's how they could realistically meet (as well as her and Tim being same year). I could see her maybe vaguely getting the wrong idea but also not expecting much more than one date. She's last minute realized pretty much all her Hufflepuff yearmates have dates and she's the odd one out, lol. Also hopelessly starting to realize literally everyone is cute. But let me know if you're keen!

Hey Sofija! I'm still kinda slow so if you don't mind a kinda quiet thread maybe we could have Salem and Kaia go together? I think they're pretty much friends already, they've hung out before and they're in the same year, but maybe the ball date could test the waters for something more?

Hey Sofija,

Happy to offer Valeria for Tim? She'd happily be a one time date? She's not the sort of person to seriously date, as you are aware, so would be happy so something sort term. Also happy if this doesn't suit. For a more long term thing for her, can offer Aurora - just wouldn't be for this yuleball.

Hi! So we were totally going to RP and then I think real life got in the way for both of us :r but I can offer Renata for either Parker or Tim? She's into music so if Parker's in the arts club that's how they could realistically meet (as well as her and Tim being same year). I could see her maybe vaguely getting the wrong idea but also not expecting much more than one date. She's last minute realized pretty much all her Hufflepuff yearmates have dates and she's the odd one out, lol. Also hopelessly starting to realize literally everyone is cute. But let me know if you're keen!
Hey!!! Yes, it totally did! But it doesn't stop from doing it now! So, well, Parker and Renata could? It would be excellent as I think for Parker she seems like the perfect match for a date!

Hey Sofija! I'm still kinda slow so if you don't mind a kinda quiet thread maybe we could have Salem and Kaia go together? I think they're pretty much friends already, they've hung out before and they're in the same year, but maybe the ball date could test the waters for something more?
Kriiiis, heeey!! I totally don't mind it, so Kaia and Salem together sounds exciting, also, yes, it would be fun to test the waters! I can start it, if you want?
Hey Sofija,

Happy to offer Valeria for Tim? She'd happily be a one time date? She's not the sort of person to seriously date, as you are aware, so would be happy so something sort term. Also happy if this doesn't suit. For a more long term thing for her, can offer Aurora - just wouldn't be for this yuleball.
Hey Emzies,

Oooh, both ideas sounds fun! Valeria and Tim could be a good match for a one time date and then maybe we could discuss a bit more in the second semester Tim and Aurora? But for this year, I could throw Tim in Valeria's thread?

Sounds good! Feel free to join the Val thread with Tim

Kriiiis, heeey!! I totally don't mind it, so Kaia and Salem together sounds exciting, also, yes, it would be fun to test the waters! I can start it, if you want?
Yess sounds good, feel free to decide if we want them to meet up at the dance or say one of them asked the other before hand I don't mind either way 💃

So I have terrible impulse control and ended up going with my original plan of going solo because I don't think things through buuuut idk if you wanted to have them meet up in the arts club and maybe go to Valentines no strings attached (if you didn't already have plans there)? I'm sorry my brain is a bit all over the place at the moment :lol:

(I went ahead and started something for Salem and @Kaia Stark if that's okay :r)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back