OOC First Name
Kris
Blood Status
Half Blood
Relationship Status
Seeing Somebody
Sexual Orientation
Lesbian
Salem hadn't celebrated Christmas or Yule much growing up, they were often traveling around to do traditional things like that, but she did enjoy the excitement and festivity of the bigger school events. It was something to look forward too, especially when their year was so wrapped up with OWLs this year. Salem was also glad to be going with Kaia tonight, smiling brightly as the Hufflepuff joined her in the hall. She liked the other girl, and hopefully it'd be fun to spend more time with her.

"Sometimes I kinda wish it was actually snowing in here," Salem said as they crossed the hall, glancing at the enchanted ceiling above them. "Though it might make dancing a little tricky, so maybe not."

Kaia was excited to attend the Yule Ball with a date for the first time. She had talked with Salem a few times and to be honest, she enjoyed the girl's company, she was sweet and easy going. So Kaia dressed up to look immaculate, she always did so but this time she tried even more, she knew she was a part of an elite club, she had to look only the best, and also, she just wanted Salem to see that she was really into this date, she wanted it to happen.

"You know, sometimes I wish it really did snow here during Christmas. Back at my home we never have any snow, it's kinda sad," she admitted. Since the girl was from Hawaii, the snow was quite something she wasn't really used to. "But yes, the floor would be slippery and my shoes would be ruined as well," she lifted her leg a bit up, showing off really cute, expensive shoes that she really didn't want to be ruined.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back