Back to work

She smiled and said, Yes!" She felt the vibrations and listened to his question. "I listen to everything from soft classical, to the heaviest metal you can find." She said. She had always been diverse with her music.

Gabriel grinned. "Diversity. I like it. I tend to listen to everything and anything as well, but I have a particular taste for well done electro music, like The Prodigy or Robots In Disguise." He smiled, reaching the top of the outside of the outline, and beginning to move in towards her spine.

((Uhm... my posts might be getting few and far between for awhile :/ I posted why in the Absences forum... I'll try to get on and reply whenever I can, but I really don't have any creative energy right now :/ sorry.))

She smiled into the back of the chair. "Oh that's really cool. I love techno, and other music, but my good music is a bit less appropriate." She said grinning. Her good dance music was voulger, but she could blame that on her friends.

((that's fine i understand))

Gabriel chuckled. "Ain't nothing wrong with a bit of inappropriacy in music. Tends to make a song better, in my experience." He grinned, heading up towards her shoulderblade, wiping away the spare ink as he went.

She smiled and agreed by saying, "Yeah, and most appropriate music, you can't dance to!" She smiled, knowing that it was true. She would never be caught dead dancing like she did to a Beethoven song.

Gabriel chuckled. "Ain't that the truth." He smiled, continuing in across her shoulderblade towards her spine.

"So anyways. Weasels with rabbit ears!" She said randomly.

"Only on the third tuesday of November." Gabriel grinned, beginning to work the outline down alongside her spine.

It was really hard not to laugh at that; he was just as random as what she was. As he worked toward the spine, she felt a bit of a sting at first. "Feelings back." She muttered.

Gabriel nodded. "Bite down on the cloth if you need to. I'm surprised at how well you've done actually, a lot of people would have stopped before now." He continued carefully, wiping away the ink every so often.

:"Well i'm numb, it happens often. the doctor said it was actually due to overactive andorphins aparently." She said trying not to shrug, though she felt a little pain.

"Ahh." Gabriel nodded. "Handy. I wouldn't mind overactive endorphins, I'm sick of how much tatts hurt." He chuckled, continuing down her back carefully.

She giggled. "Well it doesn't come in handy when ya hit your funny bone and can't feel that arm for the rest of the day." She smiled at the chair. "It happened in school."

Gabriel chuckled. "Oh dear. You can't hate dentist's visits though." He smiled, continuing the outline carefully.

She smiled. "Yeah, my lips always felt cool after getting a tooth or so pulled. And it lasted longer sometimes." She shuddered a bit. "Sorry."

Gabriel nodded. "Handy." He yelped slightly when she shuddered, pulling the tattoo machine quickly off her skin. A tiny bit of the line was wiggly, but it wasn't too noticable thankfully, and Gabriel would be able to conceal it with shading. "Careful! Try not to move."

"S-sorry." She muttered again. She smiled a bit to herself but frowned again, and smiled agian. She enjoyed making faces.

Gabriel smiled. "It's okay, just try to keep still." He wiped the ink, and continued down carefully, outlining down her spine. "So, what's Japan like?" He asked, to make conversation.

He asked a question, wiping more ink or blood from her back. 'Better then France.' She thought, but spoke differently. "Oh it's beautiful, and i love how no one notices if you mess up something little, cos they are all working on something big." He japanese accent once again messed with the sound of the r as normal.

Gabriel smiled. "That's pretty cool. I hear the temples and stuff are absolutely gorgeous - have you ever been to one?" He asked, connecting the outline and beginning work on the inner details.

She thought. She remember being taken to one when she was little. She smiled. "Yeah, my bro took me to one when i was little. It was amazing. Like, artwork on the canvas of the world." She wanted to hit her forehead, that was a cheesy line.

Gabriel didn't notice how cheesy it was, nodding and smiling. "I'd love to go there someday. From everything I've heard, it sounds amazing."

She was glad that he didn't seem to notice her comment. "It is, you know, you should come with me sometime after Angela starts school. It would be so much fun!"

Gabriel grinned. "Really? That'd be awesome! I haven't left New Zealand since I moved back here. Sounds like a good plan." He smiled, working on outlining the details. "I'm almost done the details... do you want to make another appointment to do the shading when I'm done this?"

She smiled at him, though he couldn't see it. "Yeah, i still have a friend watching some of my stuff so..." She didn't turn towards him but nodded softly, careful not to move anything below her neck. "yeha, that would be great."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back