Back to the Roots.

Lexi stopped on her tracks too when Carlisle stopped, "But you didn't said you can do that things." she said softly, her body has no energy now and she needed to laid down. "You shouldn't had done that to me, if you can control your self further." she looked at the grounds not wanting to met her eyes.

"Welcome to reality... ask for death and you usually get it.." His voice was bitter and he kept his eyes strait ahaid of him. "You should learn to think before you speak.. A few lost friends an a few new enemy's is no reason to even ask for death. There are much worse things and people like playing the suicidal damsel with people like me isn't the best game to play" He resumed walking and his eyes kept strait ahead. He shouldn't have even gone near her... but she started it, she invited him.

"For me your just a liar." Lexi said softly while walking behind Carlisle. "I have a friend with the same condition as you, her name's Andy. but she never hurt anyone nor lie to anyone." it was a disappointing one when Lexi heard the news that her friend or let's just say best friend became a werewolf. "I think i will never see you again, i won't lurk into the forest again nor save a damn first year lurking in that god damn forest." Lexi finished her speech and walked pass Carlisle.

Carlisle listened as she mentioned Andy and lowered his head slightly. "Andy.." He murmured the name weakly. He was supposed to be past any hate or problem he used to have. He was on the good side now... That's what he had told Andy.. And she believed him.. He believed himself... So what provoked attack this time. Lexi past him and said she would never come into the forest again. His head hung low and he murmured, "If only you could have seen the better side of me..."

Lexi stopped walking as Carlisle spoke again, "Your better side?" She snorted, "You already attacked me." Lexi turned around to face Carlisle, "I'm just concern to all people who went here." Lexi said and crossed her arms.

"..Isn't a bad guy allowed to have a shred of light in him?" That's what Carlisle always acted on... that slither of light that lie within him. He always tried to keep to that. Most people thought he was a nice enough guy but lexi, for some reason, had made him stray from his little light patch.. if only for a moment. "Hmmph.. you should be getting back to the castle and forgetting me I spose"

"A bad guy always a bad guy." She said slowly, word by word. Lexi took a deep breath and turned walking again. She should have stopped walking, "Forgetting you isn't easy, you study in this very castle. We can met up the hallways i supposed."

"That's not true.." Carlisle couldn't even make his voice come over a whisper. He just looked ahead of him to the girl that was ruining everything for him. His thoughts just left him. He was trying to tell himself that he had been good the last few years... But the thoughts wouldn't come to him.. only her words replayed in his head as he stood there lost. "A bad guy always a bad guy."

"Its always true, Carlisle. Even you turn yourself into a good guy, in the persons eyes you'll be always bad." Lexi stopped again on her track hearing the howls of the wolves, she turned to Carlisle and said, "Aren't you coming?"

"Aren't you coming?"

He looked at her for a moment longer.. "Apparently im more suited for their company.." He said quietly before turning on his heel and walking back down along from the dark path, into the taller then life trees. Perhaps he did belong more with the wolves that he was so closely linked to...

Lexi watched as Carlisle was out of the dark, she sigh and took her deepest breath. "What i'm saying is all true." She said under her breath. Lexi turned around and walked out of the forest and back at the castle, wishing she wouldn't see him again.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back