Back to the Roots.

Carlisle putted her down on the ground, she walked along the path when Carlisle called, while walking she looked over at her shoulder and said, "I will." then turned her head on the way, though she's not lucky today, Lexi slipped on a gooey substance on the way leaving her butt on the ground. "This is the most meanest day i ever got." Lexi shouted irritatedly.

Carlisle heard her slip and crash to the ground. Of course, what else did he expect to happen. He gave a sigh and moved over to her as she shouted, "Well shouting in a Forrest like this isn't going to help anyone" He said glancing around slightly as he heard a growl from a ways off. He picked her off the ground and flicked his wand at the mess over her, "Scourgify", he muttered before saying, "You still refusing my offer or what?"

"Why am i being bad luck today." She asked Carlisle who's helping her out off the ground and cleaning her clothes with a spell. "Thanks." Lexi said simply and sigh, "Why does merlin had to do this to me, i mean..i know i'm being mean to others but merlins sake i'm going to die inside of this forest." Lexi exclaimed sad face. does this mean she had to stopped being mean?

"Merlin"He scoffed slightly. He was more on the karma side then merlin coming back to rule over the earth kinda thing. She said about being mean to others and he raised his eyebrow, "You don't seem that mean to me?"He looked around the forest with an almost mystic look before adding in a slightly distant voice, "But forest's can help you find answers without you even realizing it". He looked back to her with a smile and his eyes flickered blazing gold for a few moments. "Now would you like the ride back or what...? But I still won't be going back to the castle if that's what your going to say".

Lexi looked around for a sec and looked back at Carlisle, "No i won't. Unless your not with me back at the castle." She said childish and crossed her arms. "I'm not going any where until your with me." Lexi stayed where she was, they where still on the center of the forest. "And if you think that i'm not mean...then thank you."

Carlisle looked as she, rather childishly, crossed her arms and said she wouldn't unless he would come back to the castle with her. He frowned slightly and said in a slightly dark voice, "I could just call the wolves after you.. or should I bite you myself?" His head tilted to the side ever so slightly as he spoke.

Lexi gasp, "Call.The.Wolves?...Your kidding me right." Lexi chuckled a little bit and bit her lips, "And bit me..you bit me? how pathetic. You think i'm going to believe you, you just said your not one of them." Lexi narrowed her eyes. What is he, i don't believe that i would met like him. A liar. She thought to herself. "Your just lying to me." Lexi snorted.

Lexi seemed not to believe him and he couldn't quite blame her. He was the one who steered her away from the topic in the first place. She called him a liar and he laughed, though this time it was underlined with a much more animal sound. His head was still tilted to the side slightly and he smiled, showing his teeth that still looked rather dangerous and sharp without him changing them, "Are you sure you want to test your theory?" Something lay behind his eyes in waiting and you could almost see it.

"Yes, i want to test my theory." She said quietly. Lexi looked at him, she placed her hand on her waist. "What are you thinking?" Lexi asked nervously at Carlisle and closed her eyes, taking a deep breath and opening it again.

"I'm trying to get you back to the castle where you belong and away from me because you can't seem to stand for more then a few minutes without falling over or into or down something" He paused to glare at her, "That's what" His voice grew stronger and the teeth in his mouth became fangs. "Now are you going to co-operate or what?" His eyes flickered to their blazing gold wolf form.

After Carlisle explained, she spoke. "Is that all?.. then i would answer no." Lexi tighten her grip on her waist ready for her wand. Even though she's scared of Carlisle she's not going anywhere, "Do whatever you want. I'm not going anywhere." She said stubbornly.

(( righto.. not posting then :oy: ))

Carlisle glared at the lexi. He just could not believe her. His eyes strayed down to her wand which she griped tightly in her hand and the set of fangs that adorned his mouth grew. His gaze slowly returned to the girl before he said in a extremely serious voice, "I suggest you leave before I do something we both will regret.."

Lexi took a deep breath, she stayed in where she was not talking. She rather be dead than alive, everyone at the castle hate her and even others want her to die. "Bring it on." Lexi said in her now serious tone.

Carlisle crouched so very slightly before launching himself forward in surprising and unexpected speed to the girl, his jaw coming around between her neck and shoulder. His teeth dug into his skin slightly and he paused, "Why.." Why did this girl have to be so goddamn stubborn, did she have a death wish or something?

Lexi noticed that Carlisle want to attack, she wanted to run but her feet didn't move a muscle. It was to late, his already going to kill her, Lexi closed her eyes when she felt Carlisle's hot breath on her neck, Carlisle asked why. "Because i want to die." She said simply.

Carlisle jaw closed slightly and his teeth just punctured the skin of her neck. He released her. "Your a stupid girl who has no idea of what she talking about" He murmured in her ear to her before he walked a few paces away with his back to her. Why did she have to come? Why did they have to meet.. It could have been so much more pleasant.

As Carlisle released her, her mind was floating in hell. Lexi couldn't think of anything. "I'm not stupid, I -" But she cut off when she black out. She didn't know why but maybe on the scenario

Carlisle heard her start a sentence but didn't get to finish it as she seeming blacked out. He moved over to her before snapping his fingers in front of her face a few times. "Come on... If you don't say something in the next minute I get to take you back to the castle without me" He warned.

Her mind was at least, ok now. She could her a click or something, Lexi heard a voice, she opened her eyes slowly and she was back to normal. Lexi sat up quickly and put a hand between Carlisle and her, "Don't touch me." She said softly. Lexi took a deep breath and face her palm.

"At least you finally speaking some sense" He rolled his eyes slightly before looking her over with slight concern, "Think its time to go back yet?" He asked, hoping she would finally, after being threatened and an within an inch of death, decide to go back. He moved over to sit against a tree and wait for her to recover abit more so they could go.

Lexi looked at Carlisle, "I just thought of that because i knew you wouldn't do that...But i was wrong." She said and stood up, walking toward him. "I..I..I want to go back now." Lexi spoke still faraway from Carlisle, scared he might do it again.

Carlisle looked over to her as she said she was wrong about thinking he wouldn't do it. "You have no idea.." He muttered almost bitterly before she came abit closer and said that she wanted to go back. He pulled himself up to his feet and started walking in the direction of the school. "Come on then" He murmured as he passed her and headed out into the darkness.

She turned where Carlisle went and followed him, she keep a distant between them. "You said your not one of them. Your a liar." Lexi exclaimed quietly while her head w as bowed. All she want to do now is go back and never go in the forest.

Carlisle stopped in his tracks as she called him a liar. "I'm not one of them... I can see like them, talk to them, hear like them and love a full moon like them.. but I am not one of them.." He murmured as he ran his fingers over the claw markings on his fingers and the marking (the one in sig) that was scarred across the back of his neck. "I should have been.."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back